SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and silverbullit

Go down 
+5
Vtom92
Phantom SRT4
vette
MRxSLAYx
Calistang07
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Calistang07

Calistang07

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

me and silverbullit Empty
PostSubject: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWF642kUA_Q

me and my boy messin around in fort myers

60-120 im in 3rd gear at 3k rpm bad roll for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:26 pm

Que Bola de parkiaos>> What a Ball of slow Cars..

Damn Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Calistang07

Calistang07

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:04 pm

why dont you give a fellow ford owner some props instead...we all start somewhere bro these two cars are basically stock
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:52 pm

Good kill. Dont listen to frank. Fellow ford owner or not whatever car hes driving is the greatest ever lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:34 pm

Calistang07 wrote:
why dont you give a fellow ford owner some props instead...we all start somewhere bro these two cars are basically stock

I apologize for my rudeness<< No offences intended to you But that car you raced Brother ITs Damn slow man.. you have to come to our place and see what we all are about>> you know!!>? some real racing..

But anyways Good run..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:41 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Good kill. Dont listen to frank. Fellow ford owner or not whatever car hes driving is the greatest ever lol!

Here for you CJ in your mouth don't forget to Drink your milk everyday so your bones get Stronger this is the best one Recommended by Lexus to you>>> Jerkit Fully synthetic.. Take it. Here take some more Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:53 pm

Cool runs.

- Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 12:05 am

Don't worry about Frank, you could probably park his slow cobra ass anyway.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 12:42 am

nice kill
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:13 am

me n u are next, ima park ur stang, HYUNDAI POWA!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Here for you CJ in your mouth don't forget to Drink your milk everyday so your bones get Stronger this is the best one Recommended by Lexus to you>>> Jerkit Fully synthetic.. Take it. Here take some more Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Laughing lol!
HOMO
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:04 am

good run guys...dont listen to frank hes got a baby kenne bell and has gotten parked left and right!!he is slowwhiteshelby's baby , alberths doggie and danys 5.0 mustang bitch from a dig.. lol!
Back to top Go down
boosted87
boosted87

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm

Vtom92 wrote:
me n u are next, ima park ur stang, HYUNDAI POWA!! lol!

if your going to park his stang why won't you bet against me? But good run, i video taped this run and i apologize for the bad quality. It was filmed on my phone because thats all we had.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Laughing lol!
Could be slightly amusing if your into the homo shit but ide leave the gay jokes to Joel And Chris... They provoke a laugh every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:57 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Laughing lol!
Could be slightly amusing if your into the homo shit but ide leave the gay jokes to Joel And Chris... They provoke a laugh every time.

me and silverbullit 45921624.thanks

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on November 14th 2009, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:58 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
good run guys...dont listen to frank hes got a baby kenne bell and has gotten parked left and right!!he is slowwhiteshelby's baby , alberths doggie and danys 5.0 mustang bitch from a dig.. lol!

me and silverbullit 45921700.exactly
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 10:42 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

lmfao damn! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and silverbullit   me and silverbullit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and silverbullit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MEDIA :: Videos-
Jump to: