SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot

Go down 
+2
LthlGT500
EVO BYD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot Empty
PostSubject: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:48 pm

Calling out Cwill for #3 Spot. Let me know what roll and day/time.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:54 pm

oh shit evo vs evo carnage
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:25 pm

This is where it gets good!... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
CWiLL
CWiLL

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 3:07 pm

It would be nice to see but I sold the car. So I guess u can take me off the list
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:35 pm

That's cool. I guess we will be calling out #1 sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

CWiLL wrote:
It would be nice to see but I sold the car. So I guess u can take me off the list

Thats fine CWill, I will remove you off the list and move everyone up one slot... TDEVO feel free to make another callout, I see you moving up the list very easily without even running people!... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

TDEVO as of now your are in the #4spot on the KOTS list... So who's gonna be your next callout?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 7:49 pm

Dont understand why TDEVO is #4. Should be #3. The callout was made for #3 spot. If he is not ready or sold his car then the person calling out deserves that spot.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:07 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Dont understand why TDEVO is #4. Should be #3. The callout was made for #3 spot. If he is not ready or sold his car then the person calling out deserves that spot.

The KOTS rules states that the car will be removed and everyone will move up one spot...
Rule 7- wrote:
Any car can be on the list!! Drag, or street car. This is king of the street, NOT KING OF EXCUSES!... IF CAR IS SOLD, IT WILL THEN BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST AND EVERYONE WILL MOVE UP ONE SPOT WHILE LEAVING THE #10 SPOT VACANT!...
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:13 pm

You guys should keep the list up-to-date with active cars. I'm sure someone on this site must've known Cwill sold his car. W/E, that's cool. I guess Frank will be next. We want the #1 spot but we are playing by the rules.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:20 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
You guys should keep the list up-to-date with active cars. I'm sure someone on this site must've known Cwill sold his car. W/E, that's cool. I guess Frank will be next. We want the #1 spot but we are playing by the rules.

I haven't seen or heard from Cwill for about 2months now, so NO, I didn't know CWill sold his car!... Well if Frank is your next victim, I guess that will be another WIN without racing becuase his car is also down, UNLESS HE CAN FIX IT WITHIN 15DAYS!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:30 pm

EVO BYD wrote:

The car just got sold a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:24 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

I haven't seen or heard from Cwill for about 2months now, so NO, I didn't know CWill sold his car!... Well if Frank is your next victim, I guess that will be another WIN without racing becuase his car is also down, UNLESS HE CAN FIX IT WITHIN 15DAYS!... popcorn

yuppp and doesnt look that way
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot   TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO Calling out CWILL for #3 Spot
Page 1 of 1