SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot

Go down 
+3
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
EVO BYD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot Empty
PostSubject: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:16 pm

PM me on location. TDEVO will be out of town for New Year's. We can do this Sunday Jan 3rd or any other day after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:44 pm

ok we'll do a 50 roll to 110 thats all you will get.. I have a lifted head so there fore I am loosing compression from two cylinders from the right side of the engine and going into the pvc system.. but it should be an interesting race... I'll have V6chris Drive the car for me since I just fucked up my right leg kicking a door in>> my leg went through a door I kicked like 3 inches thick, and now my leg its all fucked up now>> When blood rises I dont think and now I have to pay the price for it. lol

It looks like you are taking a big jump on the list>>!!! you already called Cwill out; I dont think you can call out two people at the same time on the same list scratch you most race who you called out first>> correct me if I am wrong Guys.

V6crhis you are welcome to drive the crusher to race TDevo>> that will the last race my car will see with stock internal because its going on a tow truck after the race to the shop; I most have my car ready and fully built by the end of January>> v6chris finish blowing it up for me pls. let me know if you would drive it for me if not I have to have my girl drive it for me. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok we'll do a 50 roll to 110 thats all you will get.. I have a lifted head so there fore I am loosing compression from two cylinders from the right side of the engine and going into the pvc system.. but it should be an interesting race... I'll have V6chris Drive the car for me since I just fucked up my right leg kicking a door in>> my leg went through a door I kicked like 3 inches thick, and now my leg its all fucked up now>> When blood rises I dont think and now I have to pay the price for it. lol

It looks like you are taking a big jump on the list>>!!! you already called Cwill out; I dont think you can call out two people at the same time on the same list scratch you most race who you called out first>> correct me if I am wrong Guys.

V6crhis you are welcome to drive the crusher to race TDevo>> that will the last race my car will see with stock internal because its going on a tow truck after the race to the shop; I most have my car ready and fully built by the end of January>> v6chris finish blowing it up for me pls. let me know if you would drive it for me if not I have to have my girl drive it for me. lol

Damn Frank take it easy on those the pain meds Laughing
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:59 pm

50 - 110! lol Wow...interesting. What is that like pulling just 1 gear??? W/E, I'll continue to play by the rules. Next Sunday works?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:03 pm

I think next sunday its fine>> and lol its like a gear an half.

I wouldnt just give up my spot just like that. I rather lose it racing for it.. lol
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 9:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I think next sunday its fine>> and lol its like a gear an half.

I wouldnt just give up my spot just like that. I rather lose it racing for it.. lol

I respect your commitment to your spot on the list but its always more fun to bang some gears, at least more than one..... PM me with time and location.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:29 pm

idk i feel about driving another car til it blows...think thats just 2nd to 3rd?

not only that but Frank this guys car is making 840whp that car is going to hook nasty
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:37 pm

no point on this race, the cobra most likely is going to blow up and blowing up can damage other stuff.
think about it twice man, you can run the tdevo after youre done building your car.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 11:17 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
no point on this race, the cobra most likely is going to blow up and blowing up can damage other stuff.
think about it twice man, you can run the tdevo after youre done building your car.
+1

Frank at this point you're risking more then the bottom end on the motor
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 11:58 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

I agree with you on this!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:08 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

I agree with you on this!... Evil or Very Mad
x1
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:33 am

Frank I'm not racing the car bro. to much to risk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:46 am

You guys are correct> even thought I have another block just seating on the shop, it wouldnt be nice to damage the stock block for a race that i would probably loose..

Steve I have a change of plans>> I have a fucked up leg and I cant drive my car for sometime>> + I have to order bunch of shit still for my car that I have in mind in getting next week for it.

So Steve go ahead and award my #2 spot to TDEVO- I am 100% sure I'll get it back when I come out next time around. I hope TDEVO shows people what that evo its all about and not sit on the #2spot for the rest of the year like some people do on the list.

I already got the full built bottom end kit for the car, Forged CP,high grade nitrous-boost steel piston rings,main bearings,rod bearings,head gaskets,all ARPS,Ford racing high valume oil pump,new chain tenssioners,all seals,>> now I'am missing all the new good stuff>>jajaja I wonder what all does new things could be>>> we'll find out when I smoke some cocky people I got in mind...

I made 648-Boost only tuned by me with the stock bottom end and the old supercharger set up>>

I' am expecting atleast 250+RWHP More with the new shit I am getting now..

cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:01 am

Them doors are fucking us up lol, atleast u dont have to get a bunch of metal put in ur leg lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:03 am

lol! I guess I have some tough ass bones.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 1:50 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You guys are correct> even thought I have another block just seating on the shop, it wouldnt be nice to damage the stock block for a race that i would probably loose..

Steve I have a change of plans>> I have a fucked up leg and I cant drive my car for sometime>> + I have to order bunch of shit still for my car that I have in mind in getting next week for it.

So Steve go ahead and award my #2 spot to TDEVO- I am 100% sure I'll get it back when I come out next time around. I hope TDEVO shows people what that evo its all about and not sit on the #2spot for the rest of the year like some people do on the list.

No problem Frank, I will make the changes immediately, dropping you down to the #3spot... So congrats TDEVO on your new #2spot on the KOTS list by forfiet!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 2:33 am

guess he would have gotten there anyway really
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:57 am

wtf call out everybody lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot   TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDEVO calling out TheCrusherCobra for #2 Spot
Page 1 of 1