SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1

Go down 
+13
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
AlexRz06
s.e.a.n
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
MrEJay-1
03terminator
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
Papa-Smerf69
Phantom SRT4
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 Empty
PostSubject: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:02 pm

Hey I am ready lets do this shit

Ama Park your Ass This Time No mercy,no pity for your ass this time Chris...

And Don't even Bother Asking me what I got Now; you'll find out..!!

So pick your Roll Boy...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:06 pm

Jerkit popcorn
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:13 pm

haha popcorn get um rollin
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey I am ready lets do this shit

Ama Park your Ass This Time No mercy,no pity for your ass this time Chris...

And Don't even Bother Asking me what I got Now; you'll find out..!!

So pick your Roll Boy...

Frank how many times you want to run chris?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:32 pm

Till he wins, then he wont give chris any races lol! just kiddin
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:33 pm

lol Frank you cannot say no mercy or no pity if you've lost

side bets anyone for round 3?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 10:38 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

you might say that playing, but the last time Frank & Chris raced they did 2 races because frank missed shift and chris gave him another.I can assure you that if franks wins by "DEFAULT" he will not race again even though chris misses a shift, blows his tire, forgot the nitrous he will go around and tell everyone he won. WE ALL KNOW ARE GOOD FRIEND FRANK HE NEVER LOOSES AND IF HE DOES IS BY HALF A FENDER AND WHEN HE WINS IS BY 2 TRAINS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:03 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

you might say that playing, but the last time Frank & Chris raced they did 2 races because frank missed shift and chris gave him another.I can assure you that if franks wins by "DEFAULT" he will not race again even though chris misses a shift, blows his tire, forgot the nitrous he will go around and tell everyone he won. WE ALL KNOW ARE GOOD FRIEND FRANK HE NEVER LOOSES AND IF HE DOES IS BY HALF A FENDER AND WHEN HE WINS IS BY 2 TRAINS Very Happy
lol! been there done that, huh jp...110 roll lol! i have to go 2 my wife, that was funny
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:06 pm

Again? o well popcorn
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:12 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:29 pm

ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:37 pm

Don't you guys get tired of running each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 5:52 am

70-150! Today on the way to PBIR! Get ready to get parked again!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 7:50 am

popcorn

Last edited by 03terminator on November 25th 2009, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 7:55 am

Here we go again Rolling Eyes popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 8:17 am

s.e.a.n wrote:

To be honest yes, but Frank is the only one calling me out lately so it is what it is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 8:18 am

No racing tonight Frank, it's 80% chance of rain up here all day and night. Let's all hit the track Friday night and race then. The weather is supposed to be nice an cold!
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 9:03 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
No racing tonight Frank, it's 80% chance of rain up here all day and night. Let's all hit the track Friday night and race then. The weather is supposed to be nice an cold!

yup, Doesnt look like is going to stop raining !
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:00 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I'm down to go to the track this Friday. Pm me your number
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:17 am

No problem see you Friday if not next wends night..Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:23 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

To be honest yes, but Frank is the only one calling me out lately so it is what it is!
Chris I'm working my way up to you, a few more boosties and I think we might have a race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:19 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Chris I'm working my way up to you, a few more boosties and I think we might have a race.

NO HOMO! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:49 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

NO HOMO! lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 2:01 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 2:06 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

NO HOMO! lol!

Chris, "NO HOMO" doesnt work for a gayass video like that!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next