SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...

Go down 
+12
SoFloTC
Krusty DSM
s.e.a.n
AlexRz06
NorySS
2Face
Eifelrennen
soaka1
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
Papa-Smerf69
03terminator
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... Empty
PostSubject: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:06 pm

Lets Do This Next Week Wends Night... Cool
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:14 pm

Frank is this just for fun? awaiting on the r35 gtr to tell you what his race is.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:27 pm

on or off nitrous? or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:29 pm

is a run what you brung race..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 6:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
is a run what you brung race..
sound's like sander cheers j/p frank
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 7:37 pm

y not Boost for boost?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 7:49 pm

in theory boost for boost would be a good run still with the cobra at advantage
they both make similar power but the GTR weighs more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm

should be a good race !!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 8:51 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 9:58 pm

Theres plenty of time to fill the bottle by wednesday, lets do it this week from a 30 roll, thats fair for the both of us. I dont understand what u need a whole week to prepare for if thats the case then well run from a launch and spray all the nitrous u want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:03 pm

Ok I can run you this week if you like>> but lets be lil be more fair here: lets make it a 40 to 140 .. 40 its not the roll I like but its not my roll either. 30 is to low: but if you insist in a 30 roll we can do a 30 to 150 if that's ok>?

Also I can do a dig at the track if you like>> do you wanna do that at the 1/8>?
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Also I can do a dig at the track if you like>> do you wanna do that at the 1/8>?

GT-R trannies go click-boom when launch control is used.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok I can run you this week if you like>> but lets be lil be more fair here: lets make it a 40 to 140 .. 40 its not the roll I like but its not my roll either. 30 is to low: but if you insist in a 30 roll we can do a 30 to 150 if that's ok>?

you called him out so he picks the race and he told you 30... so 30 it is... stop negotiating rolls cause you dont negotiate with anyone... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:33 pm

Doesn't matter anyways, Frank always wins! His Cobra is magical!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:35 pm

2Face wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you called him out so he picks the race and he told you 30... so 30 it is... stop negotiating rolls cause you dont negotiate with anyone... lol

Rolling Eyes Diango I was in fact going to give you a 30 roll But now I wont give you shit... Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:42 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Dont worry Chris I got something for you for next week>> Trust me; my cobra will be Magical After I race you This time, You better start doing some more upgrades to your car for this coming race >>and dont worry we can do an 80 roll if you like..
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2Face wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Rolling Eyes Diango I was in fact going to give you a 30 roll But now I wont give you shit... Jerkit

lol u owe me a 30 roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Dont worry Chris I got something for you for next week>> Trust me; my cobra will be Magical After I race you This time, You better start doing some more upgrades to your car for this coming race >>and dont worry we can do an 80-90 race if you like.. we will start at 80 then I get the jump so i'm up front then hit the brakes at 90 see I win that's the magic.

I fixed it for you Frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 12:46 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

We should make a trip to pbir one night im dying to see what ill do in the quarter. Lets do a few runs and see what happens in all situations. I dont really care who wins just want to know what happenes. Youre dyno numbers are with or with out nitrous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 12:48 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

GT-R trannies go click-boom when launch control is used.

Actually they dont with LC2, i can launch all day without clicks and booms lol .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:43 am

The joys of updated software!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:53 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
The joys of updated software!

funny how japanese => english conversion screws up owner manuals.

Launch control was intended to be used in snow/mud. If the car got stuck, you put it in launch control, and it would make the car 'jump'.

not racing.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 8:07 am

Dam frank u got this down to a science setin up a run with u is some complicated sht ukno
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 8:22 am

N I still don't c the stang needing both spray and boost? I would think thats a pointless race with the stang alrdy makin alot of power without it, itl b a slaughter on bottle,but then if u do loose off bottle spray his ass ? If u just realy wana kill a car my boy has a singlecam hatch with a blown head gasket u can dig all day till it spills it guts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...   TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast  R35 GTR... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Calling Out Fast R35 GTR...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next