SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
Steedafied
OfficerFrankDiaz /SNITCH
Eifelrennen
NorySS
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
03eatoncobra
MRxSLAYx
Papa-Smerf69
djdgk
ruddysentra
blk05srt
mikes93mkiv
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikes93mkiv

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-25

FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 9:43 pm

frank from homestead florida is a theif. he took my money and sent 1/3 of what i bought and says fed ex must have lost it .fed ex cant lose something they never recived for shipment . he sent me 1 box not two like he says the box says on it box 1 of 1 not box 1 of 2. if there were 2 boxs it would say so on it, and it would have a tracking number on it . its funny how you have no documenation for shipping these items . he will not respond to emails or phone calls or call back ever. he will not refund any of my money. he dosent care about his reputation he only cares about his wallet. DONT BUY FROM HIM.
Back to top Go down
blk05srt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
blk05srt

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-09-20

FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 10:02 pm

thanks for the heads up bra!
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 11:35 pm

oh shit!!!! confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 12:46 am

Bro,sorry to hear that, but how did you even know to post about Frank when he is no longer a member on this website. so my question to you is, how did you hear about this website? and frank's affiliation to this website??
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 2:08 am

the answer is obvious. He is either a private detective or a stalker lol. Or he is frank just trying to stir up action lol.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 2:41 am

dam takes alot to come on here n say somethin like that but thats crazy shit
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 7:21 am

Sorry bro. That sucks but you should realize the people you do business with beore money is involved. And Tito that's a bad question. Remember frank isn't a quiet person and this site itsnt that small anymore.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 9:17 am

sorry to hear bro... if i remember right he used to brag about having money scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 11:41 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Sorry bro. That sucks but you should realize the people you do business with beore money is involved. And Tito that's a bad question. Remember frank isn't a quiet person and this site itsnt that small anymore.

CJ im asking him not you, so just let him answer. you never know where he could of gotten the name of this site. i just want to know, as well as other SK members too
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 11:44 am

I would like to put Frank back on our website as a member to at least have an opportunity to explain himself on this matter... Remember theres always 2 sides to every story and just because one posted about anothers short comings doesnt necessarily make it valid!...

I personally know Frank well( with him being an ex-SK member) and hes always had money, and scamming people wasn't his way of making his money!... However, if these acussations is true about Frank, I must say that it is definetley out of character, and my apologies for speaking on his defense.... Good Luck on getting your missing part...

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on March 2nd 2010, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikes93mkiv

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 12:00 pm

i know people that know frank well ,that is why i bought the parts form him. but after not recieving the part i contacted he over the phone and he tells me he shipped the parts towget in 2 boxs and they have the same tracking # but the box i recived say on it box 1of 1 not box 1of 2 and each box will have a differnt tracking # . stalker no, i received lots of info on him before i bought the parts to check him out and see if he was a good seller. if he would ever return a phone call or answer a email i would never post up about him. seems pretty shady to not even try to come to a fair ending for both sides if the part were actualy lost. i posted on this site,as well as others to give others buyers a heads up if you are looking to deal with him that you might get ripped off also.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 7:38 pm

lmao omg...not laughing at the OP

but clearly this thread is not related to a sale of Franks...why cant anyone see that.
it doesnt even add up. I've sold a million parts on other forums. never have i put...selling fuel injectors for $XXX...btw im southernknights so when i rip you off go here...or link it to southernknights if im on anyother mustang site or racing site w/e

especially something as the OP said..that was SHIPPED OUT! if they no Frank so well anyone can blow up his phone and find him. maybe its true but i find the thread to be bullshit

theres no reason for this thread to be linked here or the OP to find it being that the sale was on a different site.
notice he didnt say shit about the parts, the website, money etc ANYTHING.

ANY thread that has to do with someone getting ripped off,(which ive gotten ripped off $500 and a rear end, so i know) always involves a serious of PMs, explaining what happend etc... PROOF that what he's saying is true

right now his post is just as good as someone say Chris T ripped me off $1000! everyone hate him.

I'll laugh at that joke. i dont believe shit in this thread til a link and other shit is posted. while Frank has his things, and im not defending him at all im just being REAL; Frank also is not the type to rip someone off like that. The man buys and sells a TON of cars and never ever has one dude complained NOR does anyone know about it. now some dude with really no story that no one knows has this thread posted lol

ANYONE WANA BUY MUFFLERS BEARINGS! If you can hear your exhaust, your muffler bearings are bad! Im selling them $100 a set. let me know. dual exhaust at only $175!!!!!

thats just as believable as this thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 7:42 pm

Now the op MIGHT not be lying.....but saying he is missing a box...C'mon son
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mikes93mkiv

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 9:01 pm

from ebay in my email from frank
Dear mike0w,

ALL 3 FOR $530 SHIPPED.. THATS THE BEST I CAN DO, CUZ I POSTED EVERYHTING EXPECTING TO GET MORE MONEY FOR EACH AND EVERY PART, IF I WAS YOU I WOULD ALSO BUY THE AEM AND THE INJECTORS WITH THE FUEL RAIL>> THE AEM ITS TUNED FOR ALL THIS PARTS I'AM SELLING FROM MY 2JZ>> JUST A THOUGHT. THANKS LET ME KNOW.

- bmww123

Dear mike0w,

that would work>> send western union money order to: frank diaz po box 900395 homestead florida 33090 let me know when u do that thanks.

Dear mike0w,

I have an account with community bank ok that would work<< here is the account#*********** Elizabeth Morales!!! go tomorrow and make a deposit for the parts and make a note on the receipt>> cams,dli and cam gears.. I'll ship everything tomorrow the moment I see the funds in the account.. we're good to go now. thank you> and sorry for all the inconvenience I may have caused to you.

- bmww123

From User: bmww123 (91)
80.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-13-04 in United States
Activity with bmww123 (last 90 days): bmww123 has bid on 0 of my items

after this one he wont return any phone calls or emails.

Dear mike0w,

Hi it has not cleared yet but I will call the bank to see what happened... I will ship the stuff today regardless.. thank you.

- bmww123

he wont repy to any messages after this one or return any phone calls. he answered the phone twice and says there nothing he can do about it and he will not return any of my money

Last edited by mikes93mkiv on February 27th 2010, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikes93mkiv

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 9:04 pm

after this last email he would not email or call me back he answered the phone twice and say theres nothing he can do about it and he will not refund any of my money
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 9:10 pm

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 11:13 pm

I for one am not surprised.

And you guys should relax, the guy is not trying to say SK people are committing fraud. The guy is trying to get frank to respond to his transaction. And he found this forum, that frank visited.

Anyone that would have bought something for someone, would go to their (sellers) local forum, to look for them. Its a common internet tactic when the sale doesnt go thru.
Back to top Go down
mikes93mkiv

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 2:42 am

NorySS wrote:
I for one am not surprised.

And you guys should relax, the guy is not trying to say SK people are committing fraud. The guy is trying to get frank to respond to his transaction. And he found this forum, that frank visited.

Anyone that would have bought something for someone, would go to their (sellers) local forum, to look for them. Its a common internet tactic when the sale doesnt go thru.

ding ding ding!!! somebody on this form knows what going on
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:34 pm

mikes93mkiv wrote:
ding ding ding!!! somebody on this forum MIGHT NOT know whats going on

I just approved Frank back on our website, so lets see what he has to say about the situation.... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:44 pm

i feel bad for u bro i hope ur shit works out..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:04 pm

Frank's last name is Aris, not Diaz.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 9:35 pm

we shall see what happens
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 2:27 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 10:08 am

Cereal bidness is cereal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!   FRANK (crusher cobra) is  thief,  buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRANK (crusher cobra) is thief, buy nothing from him SCAMMER!!!!! SCAMMER!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next