SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher

Go down 
+5
SlowTruck
osdper0911
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
quikenuf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:32 pm

finish posting the video dude and lets see it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:38 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

quikenuf wrote:

give it time, video editing takes a while lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:49 pm

quikenuf wrote:

Rematch Next Wednesday night. 55 to 155. when I get my rematch I'll post the video. Deal? and please stay drama free buddy, I thought you people were cool at first, but you being making some stupid comments the last couple days Quikenuf, You and me we are old enough to be getting at v6chris childish immature low levels. just saying try to be nice, I have not disrespect any of you in any way, so keep It the same way towards me. you know your the last person In here to say my car Is slow or any such thing after I gave you a run along with the hit and you saw what my car did to yours. just saying, get your boys car ready for next wendsday night I'll make sure my car hooks next run"" later.

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:55 pm

Keep saying shit like that Frank. YOUR TIME WILL COME. Suprise suprise
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:01 pm

That makes ZERO sense, just post the video then u can post the video of the rerun also.... Everyone aleady saw u lose the race in person and on video, your video will just prove that the other guy jumped like you keep saying is the reason he won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:13 pm

V6Chris wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about v6chris? what are you trying to tell me that my time will come? Rolling Eyes If your talking about you racing me with your junk project, that wont happen probably for another year or two am sure of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:16 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
That makes ZERO sense, just post the video then u can post the video of the rerun also.... Everyone aleady saw u lose the race in person and on video, your video will just prove that the other guy jumped like you keep saying is the reason he won

maybe he didnt jump> maybe I jumped instead. does that make sense to you now Phantom?
video wont be posted till I get a fair run, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:22 pm

this is bullshit
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Deal? and please stay drama free buddy, I thought you people were cool at first, but you being making some stupid comments

Pot calling the kettle black.

Shut the fuck up, and start taking your losses like a man. You're nothing but a whiny little girl who has an excuse for every little abortion mod on your car, and every abortion that you call a race.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:23 pm

listen frank I think your a cool guy and never have disrespected you, I always said that your car runs its just the tuning and driver need improvement, now my car has 387 hp to the tire and yours has 700. I guarentee you if you dig me in the street or at the track i will put it to you hands down, and I brought a shelby with a tune bottle and a pulley to show you you have issues, not putting you down buddy just jump the fence to my yard and I will show you the grass is greener, trying to school you so don't get mad just learn, Im a grown man and I learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:27 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Deal? and please stay drama free buddy, I thought you people were cool at first, but you being making some stupid comments

Pot calling the kettle black.

Shut the fuck up, and start taking your losses like a man. You're nothing but a whiny little girl who has an excuse for every little abortion mod on your car, and every abortion that you call a race.

and you are a fat white pussy.. Here In your left eye Jerkit and here another one on your orange juice Jerkit and the last one on your every day morning coffee. Jerkit lol and dont tell me you dont drink coffee now punk.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

and you are a fat white pussy.. Here In your left eye Jerkit and here another one on your orange juice and the last one on your every day coffee morning. lol and dont tell me you dont drink coffee now punk.

The fact that you call me fat shows how stupid you really are.

...And no I don't drink coffee, yet another way to show your ignorance there.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about v6chris? what are you trying to tell me that my time will come? Rolling Eyes If your talking about you racing me with your junk project, that wont happen probably for another year or two am sure of that.

lol Frank Frank. You're ignorance will cost you so much
My black car is going to be done sooner then you think or anyone else for that matter.

plus you're assumption is wrong. chances are you will never race my black car unless you're putting $1,000 on the race.

Like I said before Frank, A BOX OF SUPRISES. meaning more then 1 thing

plus racing someone so pathetic they're ashamed to show a video of their car, is not my style. Plus I dont do your rolls. Your not in the same league
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
and you are a fat white pussy.. Here In your left eye Jerkit and here another one on your orange juice Jerkit and the last one on your every day morning coffee. Jerkit lol and dont tell me you dont drink coffee now punk.

yet another time that this video fits perfect with Franks post

Last edited by V6Chris on November 11th 2010, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

quikenuf wrote:
listen frank I think your a cool guy and never have disrespected you, I always said that your car runs its just the tuning and driver need improvement, now my car has 387 hp to the tire and yours has 700. I guarentee you if you dig me in the street or at the track i will put it to you hands down, and I brought a shelby with a tune bottle and a pulley to show you you have issues, not putting you down buddy just jump the fence to my yard and I will show you the grass is greener, trying to school you so don't get mad just learn, Im a grown man and I learn something new everyday.

cool gotcha!!! just get your boys car ready for next week saturday nignt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:35 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

and you are a fat white pussy.. Here In your left eye Jerkit and here another one on your orange juice and the last one on your every day coffee morning. lol and dont tell me you dont drink coffee now punk.

The fact that you call me fat shows how stupid you really are.

...And no I don't drink coffee, yet another way to show your ignorance there.

lol I didnt call you just FAT. I called You FAT WHITE PUSSY. hahaha thats a very different meaning.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol I didnt call you just FAT. I called You FAT WHITE PUSSY. hahaha thats a very different meaning.

Didn't know that in the English language fat had so many meanings. Sorry, I don't have the keen intellect that you obviously do.

Continue on with your knowledge
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:40 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Didn't know that in the English language fat had so many meanings. Sorry, I don't have the keen intellect that you obviously do.

EL EM EY OH
(lmao)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:43 pm

damn v6chris why dont you make your own call out shit talking thread man>? Fuck!! there Is not one thread on this website that does not get contaminated by your acephalic bulimic dried out dessicated punk ass cadaver. Jerkit lol. please man get me a brake atleast for few hrs. stop take a pill and gotta sleep or something. shit. damn!!!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:44 pm

frank i will make a deal with you!! if you post the video not only will I give you the rematch but i will make sure there is no honking cause we will give you the jump. Thats right you leave and we will chase you. But you have to post the race you lost. No video No rematch. I don't care to race you anyways cause we already beat you. Very simple and like we said no drama and no disrespect. I came on the scene to race and have fun thats it. You want help i would be more than happy to help you but its just that you want everyones opinion and put it together for one master plan. Reality check "IT DOESN'T WORK".
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
damn v6chris why dont you make your own call out shit talking thread man>? Fuck!! there Is not one thread on this website that does not get contaminated by your acephalic bulimic dried out dessicated punk ass cadaver. Jerkit lol. please man get me a brake atleast for few hrs. stop take a pill and gotta sleep or something. shit. damn!!!

So let me get this right......

He

1.acephalic - Doesn't have a head, but apparently you're communicating with a headless person? That's kind of awkward don't you think...I mean that would basically be like talking to a wall because you like to hear yourself talk.....oh wait....yeah

2. Learn how to spell Desiccated before you attempt to insult people

3. Now he's bulimic...even though you called him a "cadaver" which would mean he's dead. I've never seen a bulimic dead person, maybe you have since you have the intellect of a doctor with your insults and everything.

4. You're telling him to get a "brake"...someone should give your car a new driver.

5. I want to buy you a muzzle.

Last edited by SlowTruck on November 11th 2010, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:48 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Just drown yourself on this please would you.>>>> Jerkit here this is what I do to pussies like you all day long bukkae your lucky you live United States Of America. cuz where I come from" we eat pussies like you for lunch. Trust me, we bend your ass over and hit It with some of this shit>> Jerkit Watch out punk, your gonna get your ass fucked for being such of a big pussy.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 11th 2010, 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:49 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cuz where I come from"

If I pay for the ticket will you leave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next