SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo

Go down 
+9
SlowTruck
CRUSH
Steedafied
Dr.Pepper
MRxSLAYx
03terminator
gatoasao
V6Chris
04_Red_gt
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo Empty
PostSubject: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:33 pm

what was what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:34 pm

where the fuck all these haters come from? you fucking ignorant dont you know he jumped the race.? + I was spinning through out the whole second gear.

also that video you took sucks dick. Jerkit just fucking enjoy the race and stop hating.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:42 pm

how is he hating? he posted a video of a race that you couldnt?
I bet you didnt know when you ran a few of the people you posted videos of they spun!!! COUGH COUGH YOUR FIRST RACE that you're so proud of

fuckin tremendo hypocrite te mierda
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:05 pm

can't see shit.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:06 pm

V6Chris wrote:
how is he hating? he posted a video of a race that you couldnt?
I bet you didnt know when you ran a few of the people you posted videos of they spun!!! COUGH COUGH YOUR FIRST RACE that you're so proud of

fuckin tremendo hypocrite te mierda
en talla v6chris lurnin espaniole lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 8:21 pm

03terminator wrote:
en talla v6chris lurnin espaniole lol!
Yo hablo the language mi primo lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 7:24 am

Are stock blowers really that loud? I dont remember Felix's car wind like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 10:21 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:

is ported with a very small pulley on It., my blower barely makes a sound.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Pepper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 10:28 am

De que sabor son los pateles???????????????????LMAOOO.Some people get what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 2:09 pm

I dunno, i've never heard a GT500 with even a stock ported/pullied blower be so loud...just sayin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 2:35 pm

Steedafied wrote:
I dunno, i've never heard a GT500 with even a stock ported/pullied blower be so loud...just sayin'.

lol well let me tell that he never popped the hood open, So who knows what he has under the hood. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 3:15 pm

the shelby has a upper pully,tune and a 150 if u dont belive it put some money and all show u Sk
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 3:23 pm

ya deja ya las exc bro is a fuckin stock gt500 with 634rhp on 4500 pound car vs a fully built 03 cobra
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:00 pm

PARKED
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
where the fuck all these haters come from? you fucking ignorant dont you know he jumped the race.? + I was spinning through out the whole second gear.

also that video you took sucks dick. Jerkit just fucking enjoy the race and stop hating.
I THINK YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH CHRIS ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HIM. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU CHRIS IS NOT GAY lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:55 pm

Mr slay franks car doesn't whistle like that because he has a big as blower that is not making boost. shelby has a stock blower with a small pulley boosting to the balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 8:23 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
ya deja ya las exc bro is a fuckin stock gt500 with 634rhp on 4500 pound car vs a fully built 03 cobra

false. GT500 weights 3,900lbs with no driver In It. Also can you say what was the torq on that GT500 on spray. lol> how funny how you mentioned the HP and not the torq..

We are going to have a rematch next week" so stop crying already. my car needs no spray to run fast. Is just on 17psi a 4.6L engine with a 3.4L whipple thats all.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 8:58 pm

Frank no video no rematch!!
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:02 pm

634rhp 706 torque

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

lmao Frank is trying to justify his loss...
Frank you got parked by a heavier car that makes less power and torq then you! ITS NOTHING NEW NOR A SUPRISE

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I THINK YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH CHRIS ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HIM. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU CHRIS IS NOT GAY lol!

lmao Franks got dreams though Joel, he can always dream
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

is ported with a very small pulley on It., my blower barely makes a sound.

reasons:

1-your car runs like shit
2-you have a huge blower thats suppose to see more boost that your dumbass cant understand
3-you're the only person known that has a 3.4 crusher on a fully built cobra that spins only at 17psi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo     The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crusher Cobra vs W/R racing Shelby GT500 Que pastelazzzzoooooooo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next