SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher

Go down 
+5
SlowTruck
osdper0911
V6Chris
Phantom SRT4
quikenuf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:51 pm

fckn lol^^
Back to top Go down

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

I dont have to go anywhere>> jajaja we already took over this bitch here. lol! we already sent you all white pussies way far up north. red necks pieces of shits. hahahahaha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
damn v6chris why dont you make your own call out shit talking thread man>? Fuck!! there Is not one thread on this website that does not get contaminated by your acephalic bulimic dried out dessicated punk ass cadaver. Jerkit lol. please man get me a brake atleast for few hrs. stop take a pill and gotta sleep or something. shit. damn!!!

So let me get this right......

He

1.acephalic - Doesn't have a head, but apparently you're communicating with a headless person? That's kind of awkward don't you think...I mean that would basically be like talking to a wall because you like to hear yourself talk.....oh wait....yeah

2. Learn how to spell Desiccated before you attempt to insult people

3. Now he's bulimic...even though you called him a "cadaver" which would mean he's dead. I've never seen a bulimic dead person, maybe you have since you have the intellect of a doctor with your insults and everything.

4. You're telling him to get a "brake"...someone should give your car a new driver.

5. I want to buy you a muzzle.

lmao yo this guy deserves a trophy! lol!

Frank, go fuck yourself. Keep assuming Frank... SOON Frank, very soon
hope you have money to lose
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:55 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cuz where I come from"

If I pay for the ticket will you leave?

LMAO! this guys got me fucking rolling
I'll pay half and get him first class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 10:59 pm

V6chris dont make me get that signature back on. I am warning you cadaver. I dont need to spell shit" you get the fucking point you ignorant pos. hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris dont make me get that signature back on. I am warning you cadaver. I dont need to spell shit" you get the fucking point you ignorant pos. hahahaha.

Frank, I do not care if you have the signature. lol so your threat is very pathetic.

ohh no! NOT AN INTERNET SIGNATURE!!! AHHHH! scratch

I didnt ask you to take it off dumbass
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Are you a necrophiliac?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:07 pm

Franks about to get another schooling and lesson in grammer and language as well as how to use words lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:13 pm

pow pow hahahaha
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:17 pm

lmao Frank your sig says your name is Chris Torres and you suck dick

you fucking fail so hard its pathetic
it also says you have HIV
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:19 pm

Frank, now I'm not trying to trying to sound smarter than you, as I know you must have obtained a Phd or something to know about HIV.

But you say v6chris IS hiv positive. Correct? And he likes to suck dicks...

Now correct me if I'm wrong, as you are the doctor not me. Wouldn't it be very VERY hard for Chris to give someone HIV by him sucking someones dick, as it can't be transferred unless he has cuts or sores inside of his mouth, as very very VERY few cases have ever happened where the saliva has given someone HIV.....

But I mean you are a licensed Doctor, as well as many other things. Right?

Last edited by SlowTruck on November 11th 2010, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:20 pm

Dame Frank, that Avatar is irresponsible dude. I think your entertaining but man Klu Klux would hate you too.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:21 pm

Dam not Dame, sorry
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lmao Frank your sig says your name is Chris Torres and you suck dick

you fucking fail so hard its pathetic
it also says you have HIV

That is funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:29 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
Frank, now I'm not trying to trying to sound smarter than you, as I know you must have obtained a Phd or something to know about HIV.

But you say v6chris IS hiv positive. Correct? And he likes to suck dicks...

Now correct me if I'm wrong, as you are the doctor not me. Wouldn't it be very VERY hard for Chris to give someone HIV by him sucking someones dick, as it can't be transferred unless he has cuts or sores...

But I mean you are a licensed Doctor, as well as many other things. Right?

well In this case giving you a smart doctor answer, I say not to take any risks. be sex save at all times. sexual transmitted diseases can be transferred from human to human very easy, kissing , through oral sex ,and intercourse and so forth. and about v6chris point of medical view, I say he has an 99.9% chance of transmitting HIV to another person easily than other carriers due to hes HIV virus condition being so advanced, meaning hes not just a transporter of the virus hes the mother source of It.

lol!

Good luck hitting that ass Slow truck.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

sexual transmitted diseases can be transferred from human to human very easy, kissing ,.

Incorrect.

There are no confirmed case of HIV being transferred from saliva.

You're looking stupider and stupider as you post....what's funny is you don't see it
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:35 pm

HIV is present in saliva but in such small traces that one would have to swallow gallons of it in order for it to be in high enough concentrations to affect someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:37 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

sexual transmitted diseases can be transferred from human to human very easy, kissing ,.

Incorrect.

There are no confirmed case of HIV being transferred from saliva.

You're looking stupider and stupider as you post....what's funny is you don't see it

Trust me you'll be the first case In history. just let v6cadaver work on you a bit and you'll see

lol! Go home homo.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:39 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:55 pm

The only reason that frank don't post the videos is because he knows the Shelby didn't jump and he lost by 3 or 4 cars but is ok frank we know that you lose with a stock Shelby with 150 shot
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:57 pm

Frank HIV/AID or STDS aside from herpes cannot be transmitted through kissing
you can literally drink 1000gallons of someones spit with HIV and still not have HIV
btw I have 3 pages from labcorp about my dick that I gave to my girl. so your sig/comments dont mean much to me. plus i dont plan on having sex with anyone on this site so i dont care who thinks i have something you made up.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:58 pm

note your sig still says Frank that you suck big dicks and that you have HIV...just so you know
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:11 pm

lol this thread is great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher   Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on Frank CRUSHER COBRA to please post video of Shelby gt 500 vs CRusher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2