SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 Empty
PostSubject: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:01 pm

so the RX7 bogs of the line , when he finally takes off he looses it mid track lets off , and you win by default ????
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:06 pm

Quote :
so the RX7 bogs of the line , when he finally takes off he looses it mid track lets off , and you win by default ????

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:29 pm

LMAO! that RX7 Never came close, even after it started going! it was half a track behind! BTW i wasn't even driving the car.. So Stop hating u all damn fleas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:39 pm

What did your car run?
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:40 pm

Quote :
Crushed up :even after it started going! it was half a track behind!
ah kind of like your last race with the stock block small turbo supra no ?
J/K so is your car running better ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:44 pm

92redhatch wrote:
What did your car run?

Damn clock's weren't working! I was mad as hell, I know it did run numbers i never ran before, because i never drive my car like that, Obviously buddy driving wasn't worried about braking something lol! Tha thing was sideways 1 and 2 halfway the track and still beat that all out race car regardless of the excuses..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:49 pm

[quote="noscape"][quote]Crushed up :even after it started going! it was half a track behind!
[/quote] ah kind of like your last race with the stock block small turbo supra no ?
J/K so is your car running better ?

^^^

LMAO! How about a Burn out in 3rd gear? affraid 3rd Gear? Sorry but buddy ain't driving my shit again.. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 9:56 pm

did the car make a better pass frank?

do you have adjustable shocks on all 4s?

I'am trying to go to countyline or PBIR wed, if you'd like we can try to dial that car in a little more.
i was going to try and make it out but wanted to grab some parts for my black car to work on it today
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:05 pm

No adjustable in the front only the rear... It needs some adjusting in the rear as you can see... I didn't get a time-slip, clock wasn't working on the left side on my run.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:10 pm

tokico d in the rear?
You should get some front adjustable shocks as well Frank you'd be surprised what the different is as well as the right springs.

The saleen John has weighs as much or about as much as your shelby and it'll pull the fronts up a little. would be nice to see the shelby wheels getting some air time Wink

lmk if you're interested, my buddy Shelby has the same suspension as the Saleen its a great combo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:19 pm

I have QA1's Dual adjustable in the rear! And tokico HP non Adjustable in the front... The car was lifting the front wheels before with the stock shocks... I think i have to work the rear shock a bit more and problem solved! I started fucking with the rear shocks after i finished the build and i changed the settings around and kind of fucked it up! with my driving i was pulling 1.520's 60 ft's all day long...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7   Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crusher-GT500 VS Full Drag Race RX7
Page 1 of 1