SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo

Go down 
+12
XtremeEG
HPCole
kleistang/ BANNED
vette
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
MrEJay-1
b18chatch06
nyquil2
hpc.derf.
Stockness
LthlGT500
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo Empty
PostSubject: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

both cars were not at full potential.....
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:53 pm

Danm some one put this shit on youtube
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
hpc.derf.

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:58 pm

thanks for posting.. anyone have the incar from the lambo?..

just to let you guys know the most the car has made as it sits is 608hp... it was prob around 580 or so that night
Back to top Go down
nyquil2
nyquil2

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:02 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:14 pm

felix, got the vid from inside the cobra i raced?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 1:27 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:

yeah I'll have that up later
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:20 pm

civic is moving fred! props bro
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 2:59 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

yeah I'll have that up later

sweet. ive yet to see a vid of my car from inside another while we were racing since i went h/c
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 3:02 pm

Nice kill
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:06 pm

raaaa, raaaaaa, ppepepepepepe

good run
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:13 pm

Good run.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 7:37 pm

vette wrote:
Good run.

forgot your signature lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:14 am

am i crazy or they just didnt race at all?
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 2:22 am

kleistang wrote:
am i crazy or they just didnt race at all?
Looks like they ran once. BEfore and after looks liike the lambo just hit it.
Back to top Go down
XtremeEG
XtremeEG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 2:30 am

why was the lambo not at its full?...low boost or something?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 3:12 am

XtremeEG wrote:
why was the lambo not at its full?...low boost or something?

Yes, pump gas(low boost)....
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 3:36 am

Civic was on pump gas also Very Happy

IT should be interesting with the lambo on race and the civic on more boost/tires.

If the lambo makes over 1k on race, i think the lambo might take ya fred, sorry. lol. We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 7:13 am

2nd run looked like a race to me, the civic might have jumped out but the lambo was chasing for sure and losing. props to the civic that shit is riding out HARD!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 9:29 am

affraid shit that 4 bangers moving lol! good run guys. would love to see it on full boost Cool
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 9:36 am

Everyone says I jumped. If u listen u can here us both leave on the lambos third honk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 10:12 am

hpc.derf. wrote:
Everyone says I jumped. If u listen u can here us both leave on the lambos third honk

Why are you letting shit like that get to you... If you notice NOT one person from SK has said anything negative about your win because theres no need to bitch about it, and besides, even if that was the case, a chase is a race!... This will be your MOST respectable win that you will ever have in your Civic, so congrats on the win and continue taking in your glory!... Very Happy

Hopefully you will be able to line up with Twin Turbo Killer(race gas) next week after he races TDEVO for the #1spot!... Good Luck popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
hpc.derf.

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 10:22 am

yeah im down to get on the list.. i put the car back together yesterday..

new pads/rotors.. changed thermostat and head gasket.. fixed a couple misc things

i'll prob be out tonight with tires if anyone wants to run
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 10:58 am

hpc.derf. wrote:
yeah im down to get on the list.. i put the car back together yesterday..

new pads/rotors.. changed thermostat and head gasket.. fixed a couple misc things

i'll prob be out tonight with tires if anyone wants to run

If you want to get on the KOTS list, I suggest you to read the KOTS rules first... You will have to make a few callouts until your able to contend for the KOTS #1 spot officially... If you have any questions about the list, feel free to ask, Good Luck making it to the #1spot because it aint gonna be easy!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:31 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
hpc.derf. wrote:

Why are you letting shit like that get to you... If you notice NOT one person from SK has said anything negative about your win because theres no need to bitch about it, and besides, even if that was the case, a chase is a race!... This will be your MOST respectable win that you will ever have in your Civic, so congrats on the win and continue taking in your glory!... Very Happy

Hopefully you will be able to line up with Twin Turbo Killer(race gas) next week after he races TDEVO for the #1spot!... Good Luck popcorn popcorn

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
I heard the lambo got beat by a civic. Can someone confirm this?

Thats why I didn't want the LAMBO to run the Civic because I know people were gonna talk shit whether the LAMBO won or lost!... Yes they ran (LAMBO on low boost), but there was NO clean runs... I heard one run the Civic jumped out on the LAMBO, and the other run I heard the LAMBO jumped out on the Civic... The race was 70-150mph, which in BOTH races they NEVER reached 150mph... But im not trying to take anything away from the Civic, it definetly moves nice!...

I heard that the Civic makes 650hp on "low boost", trapping 155mph+, "can someone confrim this"?... popcorn

I'll just leave this right here.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 11:50 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
hpc.derf. wrote:

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
I heard the lambo got beat by a civic. Can someone confirm this?

Thats why I didn't want the LAMBO to run the Civic because I know people were gonna talk shit whether the LAMBO won or lost!... Yes they ran (LAMBO on low boost), but there was NO clean runs... I heard one run the Civic jumped out on the LAMBO, and the other run I heard the LAMBO jumped out on the Civic... The race was 70-150mph, which in BOTH races they NEVER reached 150mph... But im not trying to take anything away from the Civic, it definetly moves nice!...

I heard that the Civic makes 650hp on "low boost", trapping 155mph+, "can someone confrim this"?... popcorn

I'll just leave this right here.

Thats cool Sean, that post was made with me NOT knowing the details of the race... I was told right after the race that night that there were NO clean runs, so that post was made just as I was informed!... But vids dont lie, so theres no need for me to dispute otherwise...

Besides, I often reitterated that the Civic was fast and I wasn't trying to take anything away from him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo   Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hpc.Derf Civic vs Twin Turbo Killer's Gallardo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next