SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***

Go down 
+18
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
03eatoncobra
Juan21
30PSIBLK
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
2Face
V6Chris
NorySS
victory2k8z
xtremejimmy
alberth@ad-turbo.com
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 1:44 pm

well long story short...the lamborghini was suppose to race Alex's 9sec Rx7 but the Rx7 broke his tranny while cruising to the race....come to find out there was a nasty C5 Z06 in the pack that was following (twin turbo, built motor)(I don't know if it was a bigger motor or just a forged Ls6)....after a bit of taunting by the Z06 and no Rx7 the Lamborghini decides to give the Z06 a try

race is 70-190(the video is wrong)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**post this on any forum your a member of
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:15 pm

Ugh. Not iPhone friendly.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:41 pm

whos lamgo is this are there any runs for today at the spot
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:51 pm

can someone find out if the lambo can roll at 50
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:28 pm

The guy in the red c5 asked me to run yesterday but I'm still trying to iron out some serious bugs in my setup. I even threw a belt yesterday just cruising home. If anybody knows him personally pm me so we can set something up soon. I'm gonna try to finish working out most of the cars issues this week.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:33 pm

ugghhh STS kit on that vette''should of gone with a APS kit

NICE race tho...killer Lambo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:55 pm

thamn it looks like the vette was catching up a lil be at the end; the vette was probably going 2-3 miles faster at the end. Oh well !!! I say they should do another roll 80 to 180MPH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hey albert>> you want a 50 roll From the vette to than let off when his about to pass you>??? Evil or Very Mad

How about you 50 to 170 with the vette albert>?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 5:08 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
ugghhh STS kit on that vette''should of gone with a APS kit

NICE race tho...killer Lambo
tell that to paul major.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:02 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:09 pm

Yoo that red Vette was not playing lol buddy was FAST.
They tried running again...IMO heads up that Vette has him...
not bad for 13psi untuned 8XXwhp vs 1052whp Lambo

ONLY thing i didnt care for about the vette is....the STS kit..
but shit ran hard ESPECIALLY for an STS
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:11 pm

wasnt the lambo on pump like the video says?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:13 pm

good run guys cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Where did you get that Mikes Lambo was putting down 1052hp!... Last night he was on pump gas so therefore he was only putting down 850hp.... Dont want you to give people wrong information about the Lambo!....
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey albert>> you want a 50 roll From the vette to than let off when his about to pass you>??? Evil or Very Mad

How about you 50 to 170 with the vette albert>?

ill talk for him on this one how about we do it for money or for the list and frank up to 180 trust me we won't let of we ready Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:28 pm

Ill talk for him on this one, how about we do it for money or for the list and frank up to 180 trust me we won't let of we ready Sk

Damn!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:33 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Ill talk for him on this one, how about we do it for money or for the list and frank up to 180 trust me we won't let of we ready Sk

Damn!... Evil or Very Mad

All of these big races need multiple camera angles! Anyone have a helicopter?!!!
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 7:35 pm

is this vette guessing 8xx whp or is he certain its in that power range. It seems there is tons of discrepencies on this site when it comes to people's power. Either way, good race, very nice lambo and the vette moved extremely well. My earlier posts still stands, if anybody knows the vette owner personally, pm me so we can set something up soon.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 8:02 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
is this vette guessing 8xx whp or is he certain its in that power range. It seems there is tons of discrepencies on this site when it comes to people's power. Either way, good race, very nice lambo and the vette moved extremely well. My earlier posts still stands, if anybody knows the vette owner personally, pm me so we can set something up soon.

some people sandbag to get any race, but i mostly chaulk it up to dyno racing.

track ET doesn't like.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 8:13 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Where did you get that Mikes Lambo was putting down 1052hp!... Last night he was on pump gas so therefore he was only putting down 850hp.... Dont want you to give people wrong information about the Lambo!....

scratch i was told it was 1052 last night...makes more sense though he was making that power last night
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 8:13 pm

oye frank whatever u say bro i have notice that u always have something stupid to say about everything dont worry its called strategy and i know what i am doint but anyways where u at mister bighot still waiting on you. just go home and keep doin your homework YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO CATCH ME FRANK stop loosing sleep over it. it is just not goin to happend, and joel no hard feeling brother your car is flying boddy dont pay any attention to this bouch of peoples that are just trying to hate on your car. welcome to the club get used to it.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 8:44 pm

victory2k8z wrote:
who?

dude, you don't know shit.

Paul Major C5 Z06 is/was the fastest LSX powered vehicle. 7.00@205+mph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both turbos are mounted in the trunk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 8:47 pm

Sick shit

added to 2 forums btw
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:01 pm

Sorry Nory but the Fox body Fords do rear mount the best lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:24 pm

oye frank whatever u say bro i have notice that u always have something stupid to say about everything dont worry its called strategy and i know what i am doint but anyways where u at mister bighot still waiting on you. just go home and keep doin your homework YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO CATCH ME FRANK stop loosing sleep over it. it is just not goin to happend, and joel no hard feeling brother your car is flying boddy dont pay any attention to this bouch of peoples that are just trying to hate on your car. welcome to the club get used to it.

jajaja>> strategy>> lol you know I know what your doing MR: and Dont Worry you know I alomost had your ass handed when you raced me VS my z06...

I know your numbers Albert!!!! 700+ on sandors car with the engine of the yellow car in Sandors car>> jajaja and How do I know that>> Oh well!!! Dont lose any sleep albert now, and Remember that you have agreed with me to give me a boost only race and me all out..

I'll be your new daddy really soon; Power to weight ratio wont help you this time Albert...

see you in January too MR: Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 20th 2009, 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next