SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***

Go down 
+18
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
03eatoncobra
Juan21
30PSIBLK
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
2Face
V6Chris
NorySS
victory2k8z
xtremejimmy
alberth@ad-turbo.com
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:21 pm

V6chris I am just trying to prove a point to Albert>> s2000 are not faster than cobras stock for stock>> I dont need to swap my engine to beat his car all I have to do its throw a pair of turbos good tuning and good suspenssion and tires and Alberts s2k its done. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:25 pm

Say whatever about my car frank. All it does is prove my point. You can be a hypocrit all you want lol. There is only one thing you can do to gain my respect. You probably don't care about that and that's fine. Just take heed that someone told you that your giving your crew a bad name.

So again. Pm me when you guys run so you can lose some money. We can place 3 bets
1. That you jump
2. That you end the race early
3. That you complain and make excuses after the race
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris I am just trying to prove a point to Albert>> s2000 are not faster than cobras stock for stock>> I dont need to swap my engine to beat his car all I have to do its throw a pair of turbos good tuning and good suspenssion and tires and Alberts s2k its done. Thats all.

yeah but Frank bro where did that even come up..
the FASTEST outlaw car is a GT500 with a Chevy LS7...
and the Fastest s2000 has a 2j in it....
its really no different...sure the gt500 is about 2 1/2 seconds faster lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:27 pm

frank what ever u say bro u seem to have all this on the down lock. but no one ever sees u winning any kind of race dude you are always getting beat by everyone ya brother stop lying to your self 2j or no 2j the problem is you not the car.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Frank your making yourself look stupid. A car is a car. Put your cobra back to stock and watch me walk your cobra with my little Lexus. This entire discussion is stupid. You will never beat Albert with your cobra. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is on that one.

The southernknights is a respectable crew that acts 100% like one. All this nonsence that you've been posting is giving a good crew bad rep.

Pm me when you guys run so we can put money up.

Listen Brother I am not like some people in here most likely like you>> I am not scared to race a faster car than mines>> I wont even bother racing your slowass lexus>> that car you own its not even good for scrap metal>> If I were you I would sink that thing in the lake C-J>> that IFS or whatever that thing is >> its the slowest car lexus has ever made..

And dont get me all worked up in here becuase I'll say shit about your car all night long... that rolling ball of rusted metal wont even be> not even near my rear bumper to able to catch the first number of my tag So there you go... shuuuuuuu if you know What I mean and let the real fast people in here do the real talk C-J.

bro everything you're saying is wrong. Lexus made 1 faster car then the ISF and it just came out...
next that rolling ball of metal is faster then a Stock cobra...since thats your argument...and its a 4 door luxury car....that rolling ball of rust also cost more then you paid for the Z06 sooo you cant really talk shit about that car

V6chris >> yes I can talk shit about that car>> that car its parked Piriod throw a twin turbo kit and it will still be parked vs my cobra.. Also I said the IFS its the slowest car lexus has ever made not all of them.. lol c6 z06 were 80k+ tax when they first came out chris So I think you are very wrong brother> That IFS was never 80K+ tax ever.. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:33 pm

and Frank bro i'm not attacking you or trying to make you look bad. I just want you to try and understand what everyone is saying.

and i said what you paid for the z06...you told me you paid $42k...that ISF new is $50k
and the ISF is only slower to the LFA which is almost $400,000...

w/e either way you're still comparing apples to oranges....next to a 700whp car...yeah the ISF is going to be parked....but next to a 1800whp car...every car on 27 is parked...
you have to compare that car with cars making about the same power
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:39 pm

so tell me frank what are we really talking about here how fast are the cars how much are they or if they run stock or not i just dont get it bro. thats right u just dont know what to say anymore, let me tell you something that behavior is what has u like this, it happends when people are in denial just like you.

for ex: i havent seen here anyone that has change from toyota to ford to toyota to chevy to ford. what is this bro u dont know what you want u dont have a clue what your doint just accept it frank people just make fun of you when they hear you make doest smart comments. i tried helping you by guideing your in the right direction but no luck. so w/e i give up. anyways good luck with your project frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:39 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Say whatever about my car frank. All it does is prove my point. You can be a hypocrit all you want lol. There is only one thing you can do to gain my respect. You probably don't care about that and that's fine. Just take heed that someone told you that your giving your crew a bad name.

So again. Pm me when you guys run so you can lose some money. We can place 3 bets
1. That you jump
2. That you end the race early
3. That you complain and make excuses after the race
img]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey C-J thank you for the Cheerleading; but you being parked since the day you were born So C-J with that being SAID If I were you I would start to make plans in retiring of street racing pls do yourself a Favor.

Good luck C-J I wish you the best And the Fail May be with you wherever you go. Jerkit

Frank.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:42 pm

yeah...i think im done posting in this thread...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:43 pm

i am so done with frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so tell me frank what are we really talking about here how fast are the cars how much are they or if they run stock or not i just dont get it bro. thats right u just dont know what to say anymore, let me tell you something that behavior is what has u like this, it happends when people are in denial just like you.

for ex: i havent seen here anyone that has change from toyota to ford to toyota to chevy to ford. what is this bro u dont know what you want u dont have a clue what your doint just accept it frank people just make fun of you when they hear you make doest smart comments. i tried helping you by guideing your in the right direction but no luck. so w/e i give up. anyways good luck with your project frank

Albert there is a big difference btw you and me>> you only race slower cars than yours and you only win races vs cars you know make less power than yours or car that you know wont hook>> just to make a long story short you only do races you know you can winn thats you albert>> in the other hand I'll race anyone weather you make 5000HP or 500HP you get me>? and I lose becuase I am Always doing others peoles races Not like you albert you only do yours most of the times.. Nothing personal against you but lets be real albert..

Why dont you race cars that are equal weight equal power as yours.. I know many people that will race you night and day even havier cars that make more power than yours...

But to end this conversation albert you and me we'll race again if I beat you I dont want to hear any scuses From you same goes for me. ok>? and again Boost for Boost as you have agreed to do so.

The End.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:56 pm

700hp 3090 pound frank call your buddies with does imaginary cars that noone has ever seen and bring it i have not ever said no to a race and i have never been less than fear with anyone in any race and if anyone in this forum disagreed with me about this let me know.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:58 pm

700hp 3090 pound frank call your buddies with does imaginary cars that noone has ever seen and bring it i have not ever said no to a race and i have never been less than fear with anyone in any race and if anyone in this forum disagreed with me about this let me know.

you've been pm'd lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:00 am

i have not one ran a car that has less power than me and has beena good race if i have done it it has been for other reasons like getting in the list or something other than that i dont like to pick on people. like other like to pick on me with race cars or cars that make almost twice the power i make but if you are not convince bring it the number is 3090 700 hp i dare you frank bring it what ever roll i am down for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:05 am

i have not one ran a car that has less power than me and has beena good race if i have done it it has been for other reasons like getting in the list or something other than that i dont like to pick on people. like other like to pick on me with race cars or cars that make almost twice the power i make but if you are not convince bring it the number is 3090 700 hp i dare you frank bring it what ever roll i am down for anything

No problem you will see my car in about 6 weeks from now your 700hp Boost only vs my supercharger 3650LBS car.

40 to 140 if not 60 to 140 we'll see.
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:07 am

NorySS wrote:
victory2k8z wrote:
who?

dude, you don't know shit.

Paul Major C5 Z06 is/was the fastest LSX powered vehicle. 7.00@205+mph.

Both turbos are mounted in the trunk.

Nory dont really folow the pro circuts, yet that cars setup is completely different than that STS kit....It sucks I had it and ditched it for a YSI on my C5 Z06....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:09 am

thats very good but before that go ahead and bring your imaginary people thet you know car to run with me like u said that i only race car i know im goin to win well the bring me what ever you think is a correct match for my car again the number is 700hp 3090 pounds go ahead frank bring it im waiting
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:18 am

this thread doesnt make sence anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:18 am

ok I can set you up with WWP or I can set you up with chancletas Viper If I can get him to come out>> I also know Isaac From PPperformance with his 830RWHP and 1000TRQ 03cobra, or I can call steve to call the lambo out for you... bro you have bunch of people that wants to race you.. sacabaykillar with his mustang, the red 240 that also called you out albert>> so whats up with that>?

Albert pls Dont make spend 50k on my car So I can just prove a point to you and that is that you wont beat my car wen I come out this time.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 21st 2009, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:19 am

Hey Alberth Im going out of town this week and comming back the weekend of the 10th. I think I want a piece of that Cobra. What do you think. I posted to race his Supra and never got a response on his for sale thread. W/E Ill see you tomorrow at the spot I talked to you about tonight.

oh... btw I got $500 on you tomorrow. Make me proud homie lol.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:20 am

has anything frank ever said make any sence
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:24 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok I can set you up with WWP or I can set you up with chancletas Viper If I can get him to come out>> I also know Isaac From PPperformance with his 830RWHP and 1000TRQ 03cobra, or I can call steve to call the lambo out for you... bro you have bunch of people that wants to race you.. sacabaykillar with his mustang, the red 240 that also called you out albert>> so whats up with that>?

he agreed to sagabay killers call out and the guy never said anything after...

as for chancleta the viper...thats a waste
IMO Raymon's 240(red 240) might be the best run for it or maybe Mikes Lambo on race gas

either that or theres a guy out there with a black 6cylinder mustang cheers ....fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:25 am

30PSIBLK wrote:
Hey Alberth Im going out of town this week and comming back the weekend of the 10th. I think I want a piece of that Cobra. What do you think. I posted to race his Supra and never got a response on his for sale thread. W/E Ill see you tomorrow at the spot I talked to you about tonight.

Hey you can have a piece of my cobra too when my car its ready but keep in mind that it wont be your race 60 70 80 not of that BS ok So when you see me or my car at the spot dont be scared to go talk to me I am sure I will give you a hell of race.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 21st 2009, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:25 am

antoanS4 wrote:
this thread doesnt make sence anymore

i think thats the only thing that makes sense right now....that the thread doesnt make sense..
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
30PSIBLK

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
30PSIBLK wrote:

Hey you can have a piece of my cobra too when my car its ready but keep in mind that it wont be your race 60 70 80 not of that BS ok So when you see me or my car at the spot dont scare to go talk to me I am sure I will give you a hell of race.

Ill give you a 50-55 roll no problem just run what you brung. No Limits no hood popping. We will discuss the race when the time comes.

Scared Im not. Ive been racing for a long time and Ive eaten cobras like your for lunch many of times. LOL j/k just get it ready and we will see what happens...

All I ask is that weather you win or LOSE be mature about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next