SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***

Go down 
+18
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
03eatoncobra
Juan21
30PSIBLK
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
2Face
V6Chris
NorySS
victory2k8z
xtremejimmy
alberth@ad-turbo.com
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is what hoes like u end up being in my country where real man handle real business the real way not like ur pussy ass pulling out guns in hang out ..well i cant blame u though ur 4 foot tall lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:34 pm

i gotta go pussy i have better things to do than arguing with an ethug internet carsalesman sorry ment junksalesman.
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:45 pm

God damn, this is a buffet of manliness going on here. You all are latin. You need to stick together. Get ahold of me this weekend if you want a few pints on me. We'll bullshit.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:58 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 8:14 pm

lol! there seems to be a consistent theme here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 9:02 pm

Luis machetes are for the pussies like you>> I like it the real way by taking it to the ground and throwing some hands>>>lol I pulled a gun because I am smarter Not because I am stupid>> No need for me to fight anyone with my bear hands when someone balless and manless has a machete on there hands>> in my eyes I will blow anyones head off that pulls a machete or a knife on me again>> no question to ask period.

There is something called self defense and I will that right to terminate anyone's life that tries to attempt against mines with deadly weapon.

For your more information Luis I am not a backyard bitch broiler like you I handle business the real way with real man, Frank is never scared of anyone and will never be!!! Again Luis From your
Uncle Daddy and Founder.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 11:25 pm

This thread was suppose to be about the race between the Lambo and the Z06, so please Frank lets keep it that way threadjacked
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 7:38 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis machetes are for the pussies like you>> I like it the real way by taking it to the ground and throwing some hands>>>lol I pulled a gun because I am smarter Not because I am stupid>> No need for me to fight anyone with my bear hands when someone balless and manless has a machete on there hands>> in my eyes I will blow anyones head off that pulls a machete or a knife on me again>> no question to ask period.

Frank.

..well again there's no need to talk about machetes anymore we'all no they make u run like a >>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 8:41 am

antoanS4 wrote:
This thread was suppose to be about the race between the Lambo and the Z06, so please Frank lets keep it that way threadjacked

Antoan Why dont you say Luis stop of all that BS instead>?>>> his the one that started the shit talking Like always not me So make sure you read before you direct your comments to people Antoan>> I didnt start the shit talking with anyone>> its just like usual I have to many haters and I have to put them in there place that's all.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:19 pm

threadjacked threadjacked threadjacked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5