SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***

Go down 
+18
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
03eatoncobra
Juan21
30PSIBLK
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
2Face
V6Chris
NorySS
victory2k8z
xtremejimmy
alberth@ad-turbo.com
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:36 am

ok first things first the night that frank from wwp had the 300zx at the spot we agreed to run and then they went and realized the car wount hook and came back and told me another day cause the car had a flat spot on the tune. for the record the car is alot lighter than my yellow s2k and it makes a lot more power. it is a good match for my red car so no point here frank.

second chancletas viper: this car has over 1400hp so how do u think this is a fair race in anyway but i will still run it at 40, we hae talk about it before and not got to a valid agreement. so no point here frank

third ppperformance u just said it 830whp not 700hp 130 difference so do your math but u know what just to make u happy 50 to 150 its on lets do this no hay miedo

about the lambo as a metter of fact he didnt show up to the spot today that was the only reason why i took out the car but dont worry i already set up a race for tomorrow with it so ones again no point here frank

i im still waiting for sagabaykiller and his mustang he never show up with it till this day it is also on for that race im ready

i dont know what red 240 are you refering to but if it is tirsos this is old news frank you are late to the party

and if it is ramons he never called me out but i im also ready. as a side not both this car are mutch lighter and make more power than my car so frank i repeat no point frank.

for the record: non of this names i have mentioned in this tread have anything to do with the point that i am tryin to prove here so no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:38 am

No problem Sir>> I will spend some serious money this time in my car So I dont lose to imports ever again.. lol

I Think compaound Boost will do just fine this time around scratch the only difference is that I have a 2.8-H kenne bell instead of the stock Blower.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:42 am

realize that your cobra has to make about 1000hp to hang with my 700hp s2k and how about when i just touch a button and boom 1000hp for the s2k what are u gonna do frank lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:48 am

compound boost....aside from it making less power then just a straight turbo setup you arent going to hook

plus they've made 1081rwhp with a stock eaton, twin turbo setup....a 2.8 and 2 turbos is going to be hell to tune and call it safe

your best setup on that car Frank, a nice 76-78mm single turbo or GT42R, C4 tranny and or the T56 and nitrous

with the C4 you wont lose boost and on 25psi you'll make over 1000whp easy and then run 9s

actually that car in the pic is the 1081rwhp cobra
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:51 am

Trust me Albert If spend the money that I'am thinking of spending in my car for once and all you wont beat my car if I get it to hook >>

Also Albert if you spray that 2jz with a 300shot you know exactly was going to happen>> just like you just said Booom> so think about that for a second.. lol 2 walbros wont be enough for a 300shot by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:55 am

I know exactly what you mean chris But I dont want any lag on my car So I rather make less power and spool quicker> ...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:06 am

who told you i im goin to spray 300shot frank
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:07 am

the setup in the car is goin to be change for the big boys setup trust me i will make a lot more power and by the way i have no problem hooking so good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:12 am

ok good luck to you too Alber>> good night man> gotta go..

see you soon.

Frank Tu Tio.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:13 am

see you
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:18 am

jajajajjajajajaja alber la unica competencia a sido Cavemen Performance de hay en fuera hambre y sueNo
Sk toda esta jente esta perdida
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:21 am

lol! @ this thread!
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:22 am

lol @ Frank with any "built" car. Remember his C5 Z06? The thing was a slug. His Supra? Slow as fuck. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Just keep driving your Neon, Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 9:56 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
lol @ Frank with any "built" car. Remember his C5 Z06? The thing was a slug. His Supra? Slow as fuck. Everything he touches turns to shit.

yo you are a true hater of me lol god damn... you aint going no ware with the car you drive<<
trust me when I say that>> you will be better off by getting yourself a honda if you can>>$$$lol

So stay parked where you are>> people like you cant even get a bicycle to run right, and for the c5z06 that car made 718RWHP and 800TRQ but it had an overheating issue with the blower and even like that it would still clean the hole I75 with your car, and by the way that car still running just fine and has not blow up yet> so let me know so I can have my friend that has it now park you rightaway..

Hey my cobra has a lifted head right now>> would you like to take a piece of it>? wanna put some money down that I would still park you even with lifted head>?

let me know.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 10:06 am

que clase de comepinga es el enano este de frank !!(what a dick head is this migit frank)i dont know why any of u guys would wanna argue with him!!frank thats what makes ppl not like u or run you ur making ur own bed stop talkin to talk dude and stop arguing with ppl that have proven to be faster than u and when u finish that cobra it will be another of frankabortions.commy 2 cents bye.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:

yo you are a true hater of me lol god damn... you aint going no ware with the car you drive<<
trust me when I say that>> you will be better off by getting yourself a honda if you can>>$$$lol

So stay parked where you are>> people like you cant even get a bicycle to run right, and for the c5z06 that car made 718RWHP and 800TRQ but it had an overheating issue with the blower and even like that it would still clean the hole I75 with your car, and by the way that car still running just fine and has not blow up yet> so let me know so I can have my friend that has it now park you rightaway..

Hey my cobra has a lifted head right now>> would you like to take a piece of it>? wanna put some money down that I would still park you even with lifted head>?

let me know.

Take your pick... Although I'm not in South Florida at the moment, I should be soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:17 pm

QUE CLASE DE
Back to top Go down
blacktimemachines
blacktimemachines

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have not one ran a car that has less power than me and has beena good race if i have done it it has been for other reasons like getting in the list or something other than that i dont like to pick on people. like other like to pick on me with race cars or cars that make almost twice the power i make but if you are not convince bring it the number is 3090 700 hp i dare you frank bring it what ever roll i am down for anything

yo albert dont waste your time on frank your gonna get high blood pressure lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:11 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
que clase de comepinga es el enano este de frank !!(what a dick head is this migit frank)i dont know why any of u guys would wanna argue with him!!frank thats what makes ppl not like u or run you ur making ur own bed stop talkin to talk dude and stop arguing with ppl that have proven to be faster than u and when u finish that cobra it will be another of frankabortions.commy 2 cents bye.

Rolling Eyes

Luis Fuck you Punk.. Dont hate because I am doing better than you and I got everything I got>> Dont be jealous becuase I got what I got and keep Driving that stroller of yours that never gets finished>> And by the way What races have you won> ? because the only races you win is the ones you do with your mouth Luis; and That I give you... Shut the fuck up and call me out when that SkateBoard-Stroller of yours its ready to go punk. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:23 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:

let me know.

Take your pick... Although I'm not in South Florida at the moment, I should be soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good For you that you have these vettes>> I had these vettes and being there >> check my youtube account I had many and many cars in my life and must of them all together>> two c6z06s two supras two c5s z06 and c5- two cobras and much more and all of them paid off.. so dont be trying to make yourself look better than anyone in here>> Jerkit

right now my car its down, but its good for a 30 to 130 vs your c6z06; I Also have a 2006 gsxr 1000 vs your fastes vette you pick any roll you want. let me know.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 21st 2009, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Luis Fuck you Punk.. Dont hate because I am doing better than you and I got everything I got>> Dont be jealous becuase I got what I got and keep Driving that stroller of yours that never gets finished>> And by the way What races have you won> ? because the only races you win is the ones you do with your mouth Luis; and That I give you... Shut the fuck up and call me out when that SkateBoard-Stroller of yours its ready to go punk. Jerkit

lol!

im glad a frustrated fuck like u have what u have i cant imagine u not having any of that u'll be 2ice as tupid and ignorant..and im not talking about what u got or not im speaking the truth eres tremendo sapingo period..money dont make ppl ..look u have all that money u brag on and most of the forum hates ur stupid caveman ass..bye frank see ya in jan when im back from my vacation on the 10th ..u should do the same i do and travel instead of spending that money to make ur supercars into perras con rabias(dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:53 pm

Luis like I told you before I need noone I am me and only me> I asked noone for anything and need nothing from anyone; I am who you wish to be, better than you,smarter than you,financially better than you,Stronger than you, with bigger balls than you for whatever goes down I dont give a fuck, I am me your Daddy, your uncle and everything you wish you could be..

With that Luis being SAID I Say Give up on me you will never be better than me or do anything better than me but to just run your mouth like lil bitch I run mines because I can Not because I am scared like you...

So again keep your mouth shut and let the big Boys run the show>> because in this show cheerleaders like you are not allowed in it, you are to special Luis so stay home jerking yourself off to death I will make sure to have the rescue take your lifeless body out your home and to be put in the trash where it belongs as you may wish>> no punks get to me I am who I am and will never change my personality or my attitude for nobody you fuck with me I'll fuck with you its as simple as that.

So my advise to you Luis Stop Crying like lil bitch and learn From the people that knows the game and then come in here call the big dogs out like I do Not because I winn or lose but because I got the balls to do so..

for now you are just a kick to the left and a nut swinger thats all you are Luis.

Merry Christmas to you and your slowass Baby Stroller.

Frank.

Your Daddy and Founder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:13 pm

popcorn whats up punk ran out of words to say>? are you shucked I got that mentality>? You dont know me Luis; You just dont know Where I come From>!!! Where I come From we use punks like you to clean our toilets after we are done taking a fresh shit. Jerkit I'll leave it at that for now.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:24 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]Luis like I told you before I need noone I am me and only me> I asked noone for anything and need nothing from anyone; I am who you wish to be, better than you,smarter than you,financially better than you,Stronger than you, with bigger balls than you for whatever goes down I dont give a fuck, I am me your Daddy, your uncle and everything you wish you could be..

so ur smart cus u sell cars? and u need a degree for that 2 affraid yep ur right ur smarter than me thats why u spend 15-20 grand on a mustang thats worth 14000..tu lo que eres tremendo comepinga que nunca tubo un kilo ahora tiene 4 kilos y te crees que eres el tipo..si tienes tanto dinero siembrate pelo en la calva rustica esa bieja and stop talking all the shit u do bye frank im done with u.(translation ur dis dude who never had money and now has some and thinks he owns the world)at the end of the day money aint gona make u stop being ignorant stupid and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
popcorn whats up punk ran out of words to say>? are you shucked I got that mentality>? You dont know me Luis; You just dont know Where I come From>!!! Where I come From we use punks like you to clean our toilets after we are done taking a fresh shit. Jerkit I'll leave it at that for now.

where i come from we had putas como tu corriendole de miedo al machate lmao@!!!(we had hoes like u running scared from the machete)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next