SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***

Go down 
+18
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
03eatoncobra
Juan21
30PSIBLK
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
2Face
V6Chris
NorySS
victory2k8z
xtremejimmy
alberth@ad-turbo.com
MRxSLAYx
LthlGT500
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:26 pm

the yellow car on ebay listed saying it made 700....with a manual tranny
the 240 has a auto...w/e either way it doesnt matter...
and frank bro you've said yourself you let off because the s2k was coming

idk what car you're going to go 170mph in though vs the s2k frank?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:35 pm

v6chris when the s2k me and slowwhiteshelby raced My car had the stock internals with the stock blower and 100shot thats all Now I have done bunch of shit to my car>> and trust me I will hook this time around when I come out to do a 40 to 140 alberts race.. lol.

lots of people dont have the balls in here to do a 40 to 140 race with me and they call themselves fast..!!! I am sure albert wont have a problem doing his race with me when I come out scratch OH hold on I forgot about strategy Albert might have some of it for me by then.. lol

Oh v6chris !!! the 03/04 Cobras do 170 in 5th gear I thought you knew that>>>you own a stang dont you... JK. lol

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 20th 2009, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:38 pm

frank you have it all figured out the only difference between me and you is that u lose races and i win then so i wouldnt be talking so much and i would be doint more homework see if u can win some cause buddy i know it hasent been easy for you with your new car and all of its mods. seriously frank how many more mods u have to do to that v8 to caught up to a jdm used enagine imported from japan with just a 68mm turbo 100shot of nitrous ohh and by the way the car weights 3090 pounds. i have nuttin to hide from anyone. so come on frank get off your high horse talk less and race more.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
v6chris when the s2k me and slowwhiteshelby raced My car had the stock internals with the stock blower and 100shot thats all Now I have done bunch of shit to my car>> and trust me I will hook this time around when I come out to do a 40 to 140 alberts race.. lol.

lots of people dont have the balls in here to do a 40 to 140 race with me and they call themselves fast..!!! I am sure albert wont have a problem doing his race with me when I come out scratch OH hold on I forgot about strategy Albert might have some of it for me by then.. lol

Oh v6chris !!! the 03/04 Cobras do 170 in 5th gear I thought you knew that>>>you own a stang dont you... JK. lol

didnt know you were gonna throw 5th
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:42 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]v6chris when the s2k me and slowwhiteshelby raced My car had the stock internals with the stock blower and 100shot thats all Now I have done bunch of shit to my car>> and trust me I will hook this time around when I come out to do a 40 to 140 alberts race.. lol.

hold your horses frank who told you or imformend you that i ran you and the shelby. cause if you are talking about the day chris almost lost it on 75 i wasent runnig i was watching my sons play on the kids playground
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:46 pm

you are very comfused frank i have been sand bagging every single race i have ever done in the yellow car. i havent even have to used my second stage wich is very comfidential by the way. dreaming dosent cost a thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:47 pm

Albert Why dont you do this>> put back that bistec Oh sorry V-tec honda motor back where it belongs and I'll show you how fast your red or yellow s2000 are>> even stock for stock I would run you over >>lol you can put a stock 2jz stock boost in the s2000 and I would still beat you with my terminator if I was stock.. So what I am trying teach you is that you need a more powerfull motor in order to beat my car and I still have my stock motor in place.. got it now MR:>?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:52 pm

scratch silent
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:55 pm

170mph wow that about what i do on 4th. but i would like to accually go for 5th, the only problem is that u never end a race frank u always let off right after they pulla 1 car like always you are a sore looser, and always have an excuse. im done with you frank show me that you are a competitive person and then i and a lot of SK members with belive in you. till then

sincerly: your daddy Sk
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:57 pm

you just make no sence frank its ok dont worry and by the way yeah i have a stock 2jz motor on the yellow s2k and on the 240. the red car does have a built motor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
you just make no sence frank its ok dont worry and by the way yeah i have a stock 2jz motor on the yellow s2k and on the 240. the red car does have a built motor

I said stock motor and stock boost meaning stock turbos no nitrous.

wtf

lol So its the bistec Ready for a run with my slowbra> or do you still need a 2jz in order to beat me Albert.>?

jajaja.

Nice debate in here MR: Here feed your self with some vital Information on what an 03/04 cobra would do to your lil bistec-v-tec honda s2000 if you had the stock engine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
can someone find out if the lambo can roll at 50

Hey albert>> you want a 50 roll From the vette to than let off when his about to pass you>??? Evil or Very Mad

How about you 50 to 170 with the vette albert>?

ill talk for him on this one how about we do it for money or for the list and frank up to 180 trust me we won't let of we ready Sk

ohohoh!!! Transmission swap>? nice ok lets do it 160 to 180 5th gear roll ready Sandor>? Let me know I have $500 down on my car. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:28 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:32 pm

frank get a real car then you'll have something for me Sk
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:42 pm

frank stop beening a hater. with you ill do what ever race you want when ever and what ever just to prove a point perron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:47 pm

Sandor I have a real car and I will show you that when I come out and race you Boost for Boost!! I dont need a 2jz to be fast thats why I am selling my high price 2jz because to be honest Sandor they are a nightmare and I am tire of the drama with mines> and Dont get me wrong mines put down 518RWHP and 520.8 Trq at 17 psi 16 timing and now I just added a ported head with ferrea valves and dual valves springs with the 272s cams and a 35 psi boost spring> But I am selling the car I wont even bother Retuning it>> I have a guy From California that is coming to pick it up very soon. Fuck 2jzs No derespect; its just that I made up my mind>> I wont dump not one more $1-dollar in one of these 2jz-s engines for a long-long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:52 pm

frank stop beening a hater. with you ill do what ever race you want when ever and what ever just to prove a point perron

jajajja Albert Call me when you get that stock Bistec Back in your engine bay then we'll race any race you want> How about that Now>>?

or just to be fair boost for boost 70 to 155 when I come out albert. lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:54 pm

Just get the car done then run it. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:59 pm

Tranquilo Albert YO soy tu Tio... jajajaja
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:00 pm

its true frank a supra its to good of a car to be owned by you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:00 pm

theres to much to say....but for no point...just...sigh..
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:01 pm

Frank your making yourself look stupid. A car is a car. Put your cobra back to stock and watch me walk your cobra with my little Lexus. This entire discussion is stupid. You will never beat Albert with your cobra. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is on that one.

The southernknights is a respectable crew that acts 100% like one. All this nonsence that you've been posting is giving a good crew bad rep.

Pm me when you guys run so we can put money up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:13 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Frank your making yourself look stupid. A car is a car. Put your cobra back to stock and watch me walk your cobra with my little Lexus. This entire discussion is stupid. You will never beat Albert with your cobra. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is on that one.

The southernknights is a respectable crew that acts 100% like one. All this nonsence that you've been posting is giving a good crew bad rep.

Listen Brother I am not like some people in here most likely like you>> I am not scared to race a faster car than mines>> I wont even bother racing your slowass lexus>> that car you own its not even good for scrap metal>> If I were you I would sink that thing in the lake C-J>> that IFS or whatever that thing is >> its the slowest car lexus has ever made..

And dont get me all worked up in here becuase I'll say shit about your car all night long... that rolling ball of rusted metal wont even be> not even near my rear bumper to able to catch the first number of my tag So there you go... shuuuuuuu if you know What I mean and let the real fast people in here do the real talk C-J.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:17 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:

+1

Frank bro no one in the right mind is going to throw a stock 2j in an s2000 and not touch the boost. The motor has shown it can handle 700+whp easy....so why go through ALL that work to have a motor that makes a little bit more power?

second that video you posted really doesnt prove much
qouted from video notes --> "cobra in-car, viper and s2k are bone stock"
so thats not even a 2j in the car...plus thats a modded cobra as well...

plus whats a stock s2000 or stock supra vs a cobra and the cobra winning going to prove?
the argument about stock vs stock is stupid. if thats the case anyone that owns a bugatti would be hell to argue with or a lingenfelter. a car is a car as CJ said.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Listen Brother I am not like some people in here most likely like you>> I am not scared to race a faster car than mines>> I wont even bother racing your slowass lexus>> that car you own its not even good for scrap metal>> If I were you I would sink that thing in the lake C-J>> that IFS or whatever that thing is >> its the slowest car lexus has ever made..

And dont get me all worked up in here becuase I'll say shit about your car all night long... that rolling ball of rusted metal wont even be> not even near my rear bumper to able to catch the first number of my tag So there you go... shuuuuuuu if you know What I mean and let the real fast people in here do the real talk C-J.

bro everything you're saying is wrong. Lexus made 1 faster car then the ISF and it just came out...
next that rolling ball of metal is faster then a Stock cobra...since thats your argument...and its a 4 door luxury car....that rolling ball of rust also cost more then you paid for the Z06 sooo you cant really talk shit about that car.

and with every argument you're comparing apples to oranges....first you say you'd rape the s2000 if it was stock then you tell CJ that with your 150shot, 26psi kenne bell cobra that you'd beat an almost stock ISF.....

Last edited by V6Chris on December 20th 2009, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***   ***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06*** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06***
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next