SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST

Go down 
+4
Vtom92
LthlGT500
V6Chris
FRAWSTY
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vtom92
Professional Street Racer
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Que bola de parkiaos>>> what a ball of parked cars on here.

this is coming from a guy who has never won a race lol!
Back to top Go down
FRAWSTY

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:16 pm

better watch out now ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:51 pm

damn boy if you would've won the races I won you would've being on the #1 spot right now >> that shows how parked that Nissan of yours is Jerkit >>> I understand you man>> haters and losers like you cant stand winners..

Vtom92 Jerkit
Back to top Go down
FRAWSTY

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 8:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
damn boy if you would've won the races I won you would've being on the #1 spot right now >> that shows how parked that Nissan of yours is Jerkit >>> I understand you man>> haters and losers like you cant stand winners..

Vtom92 Jerkit

im pretty sure your lower on the list than him
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Vtom92 Jerkit

well sorry I can't pull z06, supra, n a cobra outa my ass like u can frank n even with all that u can't beat Albert, chris, or Joel lol only loser here is u, and it's not a Nissan Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:26 pm

Vtom92 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Vtom92 Jerkit

well sorry I can't pull z06, supra, n a cobra outa my ass like u can frank n even with all that u can't beat Albert, chris, or Joel lol only loser here is u, and it's not a Nissan Jerkit2

oh sorry its a hyundai Jerkit what kind of car is that>> scratch jajajaja>> where was it made in Pakistan>?
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Vtom92 Jerkit

oh sorry its a hyundai Jerkit what kind of car is that>> scratch jajajaja>> where was it made in Pakistan>?

south Korean lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST   FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRAWSTY CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #5SPOT ON THE KOTS DIG LIST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2