SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List Empty
PostSubject: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 5:02 am

This wednesday if ur available, need to get on the list.
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 7:06 am

Is this is for the dig list right
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:38 pm

the evo is ready to run but the the charger im gonna need the 15 days to get the proper tires to race
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:07 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
the evo is ready to run but the the charger im gonna need the 15 days to get the proper tires to race

Danny, the GTR is trying to make it on the list, and as of now MenaceEVO aint on the dig list, so the GTR really wont get anything out of running the EVO right now... Zack, just go ahead and make another callout or 2, that way you can run somebody tonight to make it on the KOTS Dig list...

Remember, you can callout anyone from 5-10 to make it on the list... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:14 pm

ill run him in the charger jus need the 15 days to get the tires i need to race cuz i spin all of first gear
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:15 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:

Danny, the GTR is trying to make it on the list, and as of now MenaceEVO aint on the dig list, so the GTR really wont get anything out of running the EVO right now... Zack, just go ahead and make another callout or 2, that way you can run somebody tonight to make it on the KOTS Dig list...

Remember, you can callout anyone from 5-10 to make it on the list... Very Happy

So menace evo needs to run 5-10 before he run me? Right or wrong?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:21 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:27 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

So menace evo needs to run 5-10 before he run me? Right or wrong?

With the Dig list being full, your right sean, MenaceEVO should run 5-10 before getting the chance to run you.... I just didnt say shit because getting someone to dig is like pulling teeth... Laughing

So if you want him to work his way up, then your more than welcome to decline his callout and make him work his way up the list the proper way... However, if your willing to accept his callout for the list to make it a little more interesting, then thats fine also...

The worst thing that can happen is you drop down to the #2 spot if lose, but remember sean, you have way more dig experience then him, which will play a major factor in this race, trust me!...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:33 pm

We can run for shit and giggles but if its for the KOT dig list he has to work his way up.
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 2:34 pm

its pointless for corey to run any1 else on the list dillian refuses to race him i kno hes faster than me an he will have the drag radials sean had so we already kno the result so if corey needs me to decline his race for my spot i will to see the race Cool
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 3:04 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
its pointless for corey to run any1 else on the list dillian refuses to race him i kno hes faster than me an he will have the drag radials sean had so we already kno the result so if corey needs me to decline his race for my spot i will to see the race Cool

So what your saying is that both you and Dillion forfieted on racing MenaceEVO with him trying to make it on the KOTS dig list, if so, why im I just hearing about this?...

Let me ask you another question, "ex:" if someone steps to you to fight you AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT WIN, do you tell him that you dont want to fight him because you'll lose?... This list was designed to see more races, so my thing is eventhough you dont have nothing for them, run his ass anyways!... We all know that we cant win every race, so we need to understand that its OK to lose, "but to each its own"...

Anyways, the list will be updated immediately, as of now MenaceEVO will be #4spot because of Forfiet, dropping you and Dillion down to the #5&6spot!...

And also, MenaceEVO can only callout up to 2spots above him(which means spots #3,#2) for the KOTS list... So he still wont be able to get to sean's #1spot as yet...
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 3:20 pm

i agree with u steve if i had tires id have no problem racing just in a bad postion till my tires come in.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 4:05 pm

hwdcharger wrote:

We already know the results? We haven't race yet you and I know Corey makes more power than me but this is street racing anything can happen. Like I said I'm down to lock it up for fun I'll be at the sunoco on Sunday
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 4:06 pm

hes gonna wait to race u for ur spot
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 4:09 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
hes gonna wait to race u for ur spot

Thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List   R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R35 GTR Calling Out HWD Charger For The #5spot On The Dig List
Page 1 of 1