SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML

Go down 
+6
s.e.a.n
FRAWSTY
Blue Nightmare
glokology
HPCole
b18chatch06
10 posters
AuthorMessage
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML Empty
PostSubject: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:08 pm

Was racing a friends cammed, built auto, big tire LS1 camaro from a dig last night a few times for fun. Had 2 runs back to back where he would get out a car or 2 from the dig and i would just be passing at the top of 4th(some sick runs!)

went for a 3rd clean dig run and POP goes my rearend. gonna be a long day swapping rears back and forth from 2 cars today. FML!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:18 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
Was racing a friends cammed, built auto, big tire LS1 camaro from a dig last night a few times for fun. Had 2 runs back to back where he would get out a car or 2 from the dig and i would just be passing at the top of 4th(some sick runs!)

went for a 3rd clean dig run and POP goes my rearend. gonna be a long day swapping rears back and forth from 2 cars today. FML!
Was it a silver Camaro...???
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:15 pm

Yeah it was the silver camaro. From your sig i assume that was you last night at the second spot? Your car is nice! (I was the big guy in the grey sweater with the beanie.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:19 pm

HPCole wrote:
Yeah it was the silver camaro. From your sig i assume that was you last night at the second spot? Your car is nice! (I was the big guy in the grey sweater with the beanie.)
Thanks, it's pretty much junk though Laughing I bet the Z06 owner was surprised.
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:45 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
HPCole wrote:
Thanks, it's pretty much junk though Laughing I bet the Z06 owner was surprised.
lol. Yeah, his name is Frenchy. What happened topend? WE didnt get a chance to see it cause u guys kept going. Looks like you passed him when you went past us.
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

Sucks to hear, at least you got another rear end to go in! My old roommate used to replace his 10 bolt rear about once every 4-5 months.

Otis - badass bimmer for sure, (im the guy that was talking to you about the tires rubbing) im not one to care about how clean or polished a car is but more so how it peforms and your bimmer performs no doubt! Hopefully we can get a run in when i fix my car....should be a good race.

-Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 6:24 pm

HPCole wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
HPCole wrote:
lol. Yeah, his name is Frenchy. What happened topend? WE didnt get a chance to see it cause u guys kept going. Looks like you passed him when you went past us.
When we went he was out about a car, then once I spooled I walked right by him about 1 1/2 cars but he stayed there and started to creep up so I stayed in it to at least give him a chance and to see what it had up top. Took it close to redline at the end if fifth and let off, he was by my door.
He said he threw 5th saying we were above 160, good run no doubt, that Z06 fucking moves up top Shocked

glokology wrote:

Otis - badass bimmer for sure, (im the guy that was talking to you about the tires rubbing) im not one to care about how clean or polished a car is but more so how it peforms and your bimmer performs no doubt! Hopefully we can get a run in when i fix my car....should be a good race.

-Kevin
Thanks Kevin, once your up and running i'm down to run no problem.
Back to top Go down
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

I have a 10 bolt complete ready to bolt it minus calipers and rotors. PM for details
Back to top Go down
FRAWSTY

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 7:29 pm

time to start saving up for a dana or 12 bolt
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

There goes my dig run lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 9:26 am

R.I.P 10 BOLT
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 12:21 pm

well guys, after a longgggggg day yesterday i dropped my rear+another and swapped them out. car is back up and running Laughing
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 1:57 pm

What a stud.
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 2:52 pm

Any pics of the carnage? They smell so good when you crack em open as well. :)
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 4:27 pm

glokology wrote:
Any pics of the carnage? They smell so good when you crack em open as well. :)

no pics my phone died. but i must say, only about 1/2 the teeth are gone and there is metal everywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 6:03 am

275's are big tires? lol
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 12:39 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
275's are big tires? lol

275/60 mickeys > my little 275/50 nittos lol!
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 1:58 pm

[quote="b18chatch06"]
Nimitz87 wrote:
275's are big tires? lol

275/60 mickeys > my little 275/50 nittos lol![/quote

lol 325/50/15's shurg

although when these are gone or i find a good deal 275/60/15 MT's
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 3:14 pm

205/50 FTL Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML   Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broke the good ol 10-bolt last night finally... FML
Page 1 of 1