SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good shit last night at the spot.

Go down 
+22
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CRUSH
04blackGT
HPCole
NorySS
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Phantom SRT4
HANS
fully stock
s.e.a.n
GT30WRX/BANNED
LthlGT500
03eatoncobra
2geezy
miamimagic
305Taco
antoanS4
3Fingas
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Good shit last night at the spot. Empty
PostSubject: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 12:12 pm

Good meetin yall last night. Pretty good shit. Look forward to next time.

Congrats shane. Cant say it was a good run, but thats the way it goes. If you want to do it again, it would be a better race at the track.

Good Shit Albert, that 2000 is pretty phat. Wanted to lite my smoke off ur turbo. LOL that shit was glowin. Nice to know my lil 180 shot hangs with that car. It was nice goin home not a total loser. LOL!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 1:13 pm

Who won between u and the eclipse and between u and the S2000
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 4:22 pm

Yea I'd like to know the outcome of last nights runs as well.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 4:28 pm

fun night...nice meetin u 3fingas, cool dude
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 6:05 pm

305Taco wrote:
Last nights results were:

3fingas vs ASAP (dig) ASAP by a bus ( 3fingas couldnt hook at all )

3fingas vs ads2000 ( 25 roll ) ads2000 by 3 cars

( 40 roll ) ads2000 by a car

3fingas vs diiiirrk evo ( 40-140 ) diiiirrrk by 4 cars

i got to say that last night was interesting.... that camaro is quick and hell of a nice guy and good sport.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 6:14 pm

asap vs 3fingas was more of an amtrac train than a bus

3fingas had albert by the time he let off from the 25 roll and the second run the diff blew up on the s2 sooooooo idk bout that... and derek had him by like 10 cars...i think 3fingas was low on bottle by then

good night overall tho, minus albert breakin the diff and fernandito breakin the axle on the skittle vs the n2o c6z06 from a 90 roll
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 6:36 pm

srt broke an axle on a 90 roll affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 7:09 pm

3fingas it was a pleasure having you at the meet, cool down to earth guy, and if it really is only a 180shot then I don't wanna even see it on a bigger shot (granted you have traction ofcourse). At the starting line the Camaro spun the tires for a good 3 seconds then came off the throttle and back in it, by that time Shane had put such a gap on the Camaro it would have been impossible for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:00 pm

2geezy wrote:
305Taco wrote:
Last nights results were:

3fingas vs ASAP (dig) ASAP by a bus ( 3fingas couldnt hook at all )

3fingas vs ads2000 ( 25 roll ) ads2000 by 3 cars

( 40 roll ) ads2000 by a car

3fingas vs diiiirrk evo ( 40-140 ) diiiirrrk by 4 cars

i got to say that last night was interesting.... that camaro is quick and hell of a nice guy and good sport.

Wait.. LOL. I was out in front of the 2000 both runs. I made a few mistakes that cost me some powa but after that burnout, I knew it wasnt happening. Guess I gotta stick to 25 rolls out there. By the time I got next to evo the bottle was done 500psi. I'll make sure its full next time. Pretty cool thing you guys got goin. I'll be better prepared next time.

As far as 1320, I gave up after that 3 min 60'. Since you hang at CL. I would be down for rematch in front of the tree.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:13 pm

Any videos?
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:01 pm

Sounds like the camaro is moving pretty well.

Last edited by 305Taco on September 26th 2010, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:03 pm

3Fingas wrote:

Wait.. LOL. I was out in front of the 2000 both runs. I made a few mistakes that cost me some powa but after that burnout, I knew it wasnt happening. Guess I gotta stick to 25 rolls out there. By the time I got next to evo the bottle was done 500psi. I'll make sure its full next time. Pretty cool thing you guys got goin. I'll be better prepared next time.

As far as 1320, I gave up after that 3 min 60'. Since you hang at CL. I would be down for rematch in front of the tree.

Are you running a 6 speed?
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:18 pm

305Taco wrote:
3Fingas wrote:

Are you running a 6 speed?

th400 w 4.11s so I run out of gear real quick. About 7300 in 3rd.
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:31 pm

hes auto camaro
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 10:43 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
3fingas it was a pleasure having you at the meet, cool down to earth guy, and if it really is only a 180shot then I don't wanna even see it on a bigger shot (granted you have traction ofcourse). At the starting line the Camaro spun the tires for a good 3 seconds then came off the throttle and back in it, by that time Shane had put such a gap on the Camaro it would have been impossible for him to catch up.

Thanks and I agree it was done before it even started. It be like that sometimes. lol

currently runnin 71N 60F on a zex perimeter plate.
Back to top Go down
HANS
HANS

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:24 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Any videos?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 11:36 pm

See, what had happens was....
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:01 am

3Fingas wrote:

Oh good setup sir. Trans brake? Also what induction setup are you running a perimeter plate on? You got a 4 barrell on top? LT or LS?

Last edited by 305Taco on September 27th 2010, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:02 am

3Fingas wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

Thanks and I agree it was done before it even started. It be like that sometimes. lol

e85? thats a mighty big fuel jet.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:34 am

305Taco wrote:
3Fingas wrote:

Oh good setup sir. Trans brake? Also what induction setup are you running a perimeter plate on? You got a 4 barrell on top? LT or LS?

Pro brake, GMPP 4150 intake with an accufab tb and its a LS3/376.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 12:36 am

b18chatch06 wrote:
3Fingas wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

e85? thats a mighty big fuel jet.

Na not yet. Front cell 6psi.
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 2:09 am

3Fingas wrote:

What tire you running in the rear?
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:30 am

305Taco wrote:
3Fingas wrote:

What tire you running in the rear?

DR 325 MT.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:12 am

Impressive Camaro you have there 3Fingas... Next time we'll have the road VHT'ed that way we can get good vids of you coming out of the whole on a wheelie!... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good shit last night at the spot.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next