SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list

Go down 
+10
b18chatch06
hwdcharger
Papa-Smerf69
CRUSH
LthlGT500
vette
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
albondiga
AlexRz06
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 4:53 pm

Let me know what roll and when can u do it. I should be ready by wednesday if not sat.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
albondiga
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
albondiga

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm

ay diooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:16 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
Let me know what roll and when can u do it. I should be ready by wednesday if not sat.

Thanks!!
Car is down right now with ECU issues, hopefully have it fixed by the weekend. 60-150
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:25 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!
Car is down right now with ECU issues, hopefully have it fixed by the weekend. 60-150

ok sounds good!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 6:25 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 6:32 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!

ok sounds good!

60= 2nd gear = nastyjump afro
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 6:45 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!

ok sounds good!

I'm calling him out so I have to do his race Wink
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:02 pm

Money on the vette?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 10:42 am

AlexRz06 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!

ok sounds good!

what i ment was that roll's good for u Wink
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 10:52 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!

ok sounds good!

60 is my 3rd gear! I have 342
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:20 am

^^ 60 is 3rd gear for me also.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:23 am

AlexRz06 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

Thanks!!

ok sounds good!

60 is my 3rd gear! I have 342

oh snap i have 3 27 s so 60 is right at 4600 rpm's on second gear but did the c5 z come like that from factory ??oh i have ls7 manifolds u could put on thy're shorty headers....
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:31 am

Yea the c5z comes with 342 and at 60 on 2nd gear is like at 52-54rpm! I already have shorty headers! Next upgrade is a fast 92 with t/b and LG pro long tube. Thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:34 am

oh cool i would go kooks 1/78 but they're both great i always heard lg is more of a jump and kooks will perform better on top end..
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 11:39 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
oh cool i would go kooks 1/78 but they're both great i always heard lg is more of a jump and kooks will perform better on top end..

yea u can't go wrong with kooks or lg, both are top of the line! When is ur car goin to be ready? If done right that turbo is going to be crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:05 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
Yea the c5z comes with 342 and at 60 on 2nd gear is like at 52-54rpm! I already have shorty headers! Next upgrade is a fast 92 with t/b and LG pro long tube. Thanks anyways.

2nd is probably where you want to be for this race @ 60. What parts did you replace in the valvetrain? You can make power to 7k pretty safely/easily on an LS6 if you've got retainers/springs/seats/etc.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:26 pm

vette wrote:
AlexRz06 wrote:

2nd is probably where you want to be for this race @ 60. What parts did you replace in the valvetrain? You can make power to 7k pretty safely/easily on an LS6 if you've got retainers/springs/seats/etc.

easily i rev to 7000 but i have springs and retainers..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:29 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

yea u can't go wrong with kooks or lg, both are top of the line! When is ur car goin to be ready? If done right that turbo is going to be crazy Very Happy

bro it should be done by december its been 2 weeks with juanito but u know he takes his time but im not concerned i know it will be top of the line quality..it will run decent but not as fast as yours..
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:36 pm

I would come out in 3rd especially on nitrous...with all the low end torque he'll be making you can utilize it in 3rd all while having a extremely long gear to accelerate from....
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:05 pm

it makes sense felix but if he could really drive and the car hooks on second why not take the advantage specially with that old school bmw being fast i wouldn't sleep on it..
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:11 pm

I don't make any power after 6300. I get a good jump on 3 at 60mph plus I have more torque than hp. The guy of the dyno said he can't do it today so let's see if I can find another dyno today! And Luis how can u say that I'll make more power than you? Is ur bottom end build? If it's Im sure u'll make more power than me!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:27 pm

i was just being modest ill probably make a little more than you cus i'll be only boosting 10 to 14 psi cus i dont have a twin disc i have the stock z06 clutch and i haven bought the aps fuel system yet so im only on big injectors and a boost a pump..so theres so much u could do without those 2 factors..but olle lmk when u got out i wanna see ur z in action ima pm u my number..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 1:39 pm

but alex i know ur not on boost and ur n/a and ur power drops at 6300 rpms still dont matter cus u will still have the momentum if u rev to 7000 and it will be better than shifting at 6300 trust me especially if ur racing a car similar like urs and shifts at 6300 like u..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 2:35 pm

I WOULD HAVE TO COME OUT IN 3 WITH A 200 SHOT OF NITROUS @ 60MPH Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 2:36 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
but alex i know ur not on boost and ur n/a and ur power drops at 6300 rpms still dont matter cus u will still have the momentum if u rev to 7000 and it will be better than shifting at 6300 trust me especially if ur racing a car similar like urs and shifts at 6300 like u..
THAT EVO SHIFTS @ 8000RPM lol! IM ALL FOR THE VETTE BUT DONT SLEEP ON MY HOMIES EVO Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next