SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list

Go down 
+10
b18chatch06
hwdcharger
Papa-Smerf69
CRUSH
LthlGT500
vette
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
albondiga
AlexRz06
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 3:12 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
but alex i know ur not on boost and ur n/a and ur power drops at 6300 rpms still dont matter cus u will still have the momentum if u rev to 7000 and it will be better than shifting at 6300 trust me especially if ur racing a car similar like urs and shifts at 6300 like u..
THAT EVO SHIFTS @ 8000RPM lol! IM ALL FOR THE VETTE BUT DONT SLEEP ON MY HOMIES EVO Sk

cuco is not the evo is the old school bmw we're talking about..
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 10:33 am

Good & tight is ur car ready? I'll be at the spot tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 1:47 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
Good & tight is ur car ready? I'll be at the spot tonight!
ECU still not working, I have replacement components on the way, deff not by this weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 1:53 pm

Sad FUCK I WANTED TO SEE THIS. ILL BE AT THE SPOT TONIGHT. THE CAR IS LOVING THIS COLD WEATHER Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 2:13 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Sad FUCK I WANTED TO SEE THIS. ILL BE AT THE SPOT TONIGHT. THE CAR IS LOVING THIS COLD WEATHER Cool
I know it sucks being down but hey it's 25year old car, something always needs to fixed or replaced. My brake booster has been leaking now for over a month so the brakes work 1/2 the time Shocked
I should have it fixed by next week and be ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:19 am

Have to send the ECU out for repair, i'm going to be down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:16 am

Good & Tight wrote:

How long is a bit Ottis?... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:39 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Good & Tight wrote:

How long is a bit Ottis?... popcorn
Hopefully not to long.
Trust me Steve i'm having boost withdrawals right now Laughing I sent the ECU this morning priority to Virginia, my guess would be by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 6:57 pm

just a quik question did the evo not beat the vette over the weekend? n the bmw beat the evo i believe some time back? sry i was not able make it out ther this weekend i missed alot but the gas made my o2sensors go insane from the lead i was on the way but turned back. ill c everyone Sat n if everything is str8 b back in it,but i dont understand this callout scratch
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:13 pm

THE menaceEVO is down to run good&tight for the #7 spot...wat makes u think ur zo6 is gunna beat the bmw wen u lost to carlitoo and the bmw beat him lol u gotta run carlito and beat him be4 u move up...no offence Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:20 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
just a quik question did the evo not beat the vette over the weekend? n the bmw beat the evo i believe some time back? sry i was not able make it out ther this weekend i missed alot but the gas made my o2sensors go insane from the lead i was on the way but turned back. ill c everyone Sat n if everything is str8 b back in it,but i dont understand this callout scratch

u said it, last week lmao.. We were next to each other anyways

Good and tight there is no hurry, if ur car is not ready in 15 days I won't take ur spot. I'll wait to run you
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:27 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
THE menaceEVO is down to run good&tight for the #7 spot...wat makes u think ur zo6 is gunna beat the bmw wen u lost to carlitoo and the bmw beat him lol u gotta run carlito and beat him be4 u move up...no offence Laughing

I'll run carlitos again!! And no ur not offending me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:29 pm

all u gota do is up the shot n ur in, but b4 u do i still wana get that run im just a cunt hair slower that carlito at his race so id like to give this thing a try mabey sat? im just gona buy new o2s (UNLESS NE1 KNOWS NE SUGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX AN O2SENOSR THAT RACE GAS HAS EFFECTED!?)
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:36 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
all u gota do is up the shot n ur in, but b4 u do i still wana get that run im just a cunt hair slower that carlito at his race so id like to give this thing a try mabey sat? im just gona buy new o2s (UNLESS NE1 KNOWS NE SUGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX AN O2SENOSR THAT RACE GAS HAS EFFECTED!?)

I can't go up on the shot that much bcs I have the small nos selenoids. I don't think I can make it on sat, Maybe tomorrow
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:40 pm

im the other silver evo wit no wing dat was next to carlito wen u ran him on 75 i was right next to carlito wen he waz a car or 2 infront then i let off cuz dat waz ur race for the spot then i beat antwon later that night...i would like to run u for fun remember i got a lil turbo and im neck to neck wit carlitoo from the 70 and i neva trought 5gear wit him yet bt im gunaa wensday or saturday... for fun cuz my race is 40-140
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:43 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
im the other silver evo wit no wing dat was next to carlito wen u ran him on 75 i was right next to carlito wen he waz a car or 2 infront then i let off cuz dat waz ur race for the spot then i beat antwon later that night...i would like to run u for fun remember i got a lil turbo and im neck to neck wit carlitoo from the 70 and i neva trought 5gear wit him yet bt im gunaa wensday or saturday... for fun cuz my race is 40-140

carlitos was never 2 cars in front of me. And yea we can try it tomorrow if anything!!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:48 pm

AlexRz06, will you be coming out on sunday?
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:51 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
AlexRz06, will you be coming out on sunday?

I don't think so bro!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:04 pm

damn. pm me your number so we can set something up
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
AlexRz06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:12 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
damn. pm me your number so we can set something up

pm sent! Text me
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:23 pm

no problem lets run for fun i gotta get my car retuned cuz wen i ran antwon i waz braking up LIL bit so mabe we can run saturday bt tmw i will for fun wit my boost lower then usaull..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 9:12 pm

AlexRz06 wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:

u said it, last week lmao.. We were next to each other anyways

Good and tight there is no hurry, if ur car is not ready in 15 days I won't take ur spot. I'll wait to run you
Thanks will let you know when i'm up and running.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 9:23 pm

OH SHIT cheers
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 10:17 pm

ill race the winner of the bmw and z06 menaceEVO Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:02 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
ill race the winner of the bmw and z06 menaceEVO Sk
No problem, like I said, once the ECU gets fixed I will be out there and ready for anyone Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list   Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Good&Tight for the #7 spot on the roll list
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next