SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good shit last night at the spot.

Go down 
+22
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CRUSH
04blackGT
HPCole
NorySS
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
TonyTurbo
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Phantom SRT4
HANS
fully stock
s.e.a.n
GT30WRX/BANNED
LthlGT500
03eatoncobra
2geezy
miamimagic
305Taco
antoanS4
3Fingas
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 1:15 pm

popcorn
and the BMW would be sick with that VHT. BRAKE BOOST with traction control off 1.7 60' FTMW!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 2:04 pm

What BMW?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 2:36 pm

how much is vht anyways??
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 7:56 pm

VHT isnt street racing.
some of this thread is funny lol BUT what you dont know wont hurt ya they say lololol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:
VHT isnt street racing.
some of this thread is funny lol BUT what you dont know wont hurt ya they say lololol

lol. if you only knew.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:06 pm

The real nory-iator speaks.
I know there is prepping and so forth. Just my personal belief is different. I prefer against it on a street. ITS NICE, but a car that can hook on a true street is more impressive
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
VHT isnt street racing.

Yeah it is. It's just not that nessesary with awd's.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
The real nory-iator speaks.
I know there is prepping and so forth. Just my personal belief is different. I prefer against it on a street. ITS NICE, but a car that can hook on a true street is more impressive

No car comming off the brake w 800 ft lbs will hook on street asphalt. If there out there, I have yet to see them.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:32 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Impressive Camaro you have there 3Fingas... Next time we'll have the road VHT'ed that way we can get good vids of you coming out of the whole on a wheelie!... cheers

Thanks SB, look forward to it. Some will probably break shit with some sticky but it will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 9:50 pm

No offense to you, but I've seen plenty cars do it...simply put your car was not dialed in to run there.
IMO its just more risk to go out there. waste time spraying the street on a highway thats got debris on it anyway. We're now wasting money and time because 1 person. The s2k ran on chrome vs an evo with 0 prep on a road with more dirt then where yall were. also ran a dig in nearly the same spot with no issues. as well as a 1k, a porsche, about 20 cars did a dig on the same road a few miles south of where you all raced. No one complained about needing VHT.
Again no offense toward you or your car, just that night you were not prep'd for that race, being the reason you lost...you knew it as well because you lowered the bet.
hell KillaB that quick lil honda...FWD was doing a dig with an AWD car and mentioned nothing about needing VHT...comparing fwd and rwd, and awd and his tire size vs your tire size etc...
again, im not attacking you or saying anything negative
Im sure Shanes car can spin too if he didnt have it dialed into run that race.
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
VHT isnt street racing.

IMO, "REAL" Street racing = DIGS and prepped street.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:14 pm

+1 for cole...if ur runnin on the street for big money ur gonna try to get every advantage possible...look at all the dig runs up north or in palm beach...VHT, burnouts, more VHT, etc etc...notice the dig spot in palm beach on beeline, the start line is on the bridge cause its concrete...those guys are liftin on the launch because of proper prep...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

so from a red light they're garbage next to a stock SS in other words.
Im not saying its not street racing if the road is prepped. im just saying that on an unprepped street 3fingas was not setup for it.
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
No offense to you, but I've seen plenty cars do it...simply put your car was not dialed in to run there.
IMO its just more risk to go out there. waste time spraying the street on a highway thats got debris on it anyway. We're now wasting money and time because 1 person. The s2k ran on chrome vs an evo with 0 prep on a road with more dirt then where yall were. also ran a dig in nearly the same spot with no issues. as well as a 1k, a porsche, about 20 cars did a dig on the same road a few miles south of where you all raced. No one complained about needing VHT.
Again no offense toward you or your car, just that night you were not prep'd for that race, being the reason you lost...you knew it as well because you lowered the bet.
hell KillaB that quick lil honda...FWD was doing a dig with an AWD car and mentioned nothing about needing VHT...comparing fwd and rwd, and awd and his tire size vs your tire size etc...

No offense taken. It was my first time out there with the car and no matter how you slant it, no car that shocks the tires as hard or harder than my turd is gonna hook. There's no dial for that. Yeah it's a PIA to keep it right all the time. Fact is, i didnt even see any rubber on the ground out there. So maybe then next time everyone heads out there. they can put some rubber down before they park..LOL
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:33 pm

along with the road not being prepped 3fingas came out on some dead MT's...we all came to the conclusion that he wasn't ready and moved on...next time should be better
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:43 pm

miamimagic wrote:
along with the road not being prepped 3fingas came out on some dead MT's...we all came to the conclusion that he wasn't ready and moved on...next time should be better

LOL. true, a few ppl said. "Dude I wanna bet on you BUT those tires, FUCK!" affraid

new shoes are in route..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 10:46 pm

3Fingas wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

No offense taken. It was my first time out there with the car and no matter how you slant it, no car that shocks the tires as hard or harder than my turd is gonna hook. There's no dial for that. Yeah it's a PIA to keep it right all the time. Fact is, i didnt even see any rubber on the ground out there. So maybe then next time everyone heads out there. they can put some rubber down before they park..LOL

yeah no offense but that was the main reason I was going to bet agasint you. I dont know how fast your car really is, IM sure its very impressive but Shanes run that dig a few times and knows where to hit it. I figured it be rather new for you out there on that surface. but you live and learn. Next time around it might be a way different run with rubber or spray on the surface.
Best of luck to ya Cool
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 11:24 pm

if the street's start getting prepped and shit more car's would do dig's....shit i would start in this car and the next.....
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 11:30 pm

+1 lets c all 5 gears!! No one should ever throw 6th lol.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 11:33 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
+1 lets c all 5 gears!! No one should ever throw 6th lol.
scratch ?
Back to top Go down
04blackGT

04blackGT

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 11:57 pm

can someone PM me the schedule. we went out saturday night to ? and no one was there, idk if we got there late. i heard ppl were at the ? north of where we were. just wanted to know. thanks

fixed
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 12:04 am

04blackGT wrote:
can someone PM me the schedule. we went out saturday night to ? and no one was there, idk if we got there late. i heard ppl were at the ? north of where we were. just wanted to know. thanks

please dont post this stuff online.
a lot of people know M3...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 1:57 pm

Thanks for coming out 3fingas. You car is bad ass, it's nice to see new cars on the set
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 8:06 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Thanks for coming out 3fingas. You car is bad ass, it's nice to see new cars on the set

Thanks Joel, Same.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 1:15 pm

hey whats up 3 fingas. according to u nice runs the other night. when u have 500 spare let me know we can do that 25 roll again
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good shit last night at the spot.   Good shit last night at the spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good shit last night at the spot.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next