SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche

Go down 
+14
luke7019
Miamispd
PIS10LES
s.e.a.n
DJ996TT
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
LthlGT500
03terminator
antoanS4
Vic8709
vette
keithta
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keithta

keithta

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche Empty
PostSubject: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 1:25 am

Whats up guys? Its been a while since Ive rolled out to any of the meet spots. PM if you guys are going to be meeting up this weekend or next.

Keith
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:49 am

Hey Keith, how's the TT? Anything new?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:42 am

I second that!! Can someone pm me with a good spot that isn't full of dumb people?
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:07 pm

vette wrote:
Hey Keith, how's the TT? Anything new?

- Matt

Matt with the Viper right? Installed an FPR for a bit more fuel and boost is up a little more. Fixed some minor boost leaks.

Make any changes to the Viper?

I might head out to some spots tonight your number still the same?

If anyone is heading out tonight with some good competition, PM me.
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:08 pm

Vic8709 wrote:
I second that!! Can someone pm me with a good spot that isn't full of dumb people?

Vic. You running NOS on your ZO6? If so, Lets run em.
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:20 pm

keithta wrote:
Vic8709 wrote:

Vic. You running NOS on your ZO6? If so, Lets run em.

Nope...not yet.. I'm waiting for some more funds so i can mod.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 8:59 pm

keithta wrote:
Whats up guys? Its been a while since Ive rolled out to any of the meet spots. PM if you guys are going to be meeting up this weekend or next.

Keith

Hey is you the guy that run John's red viper and frank old SVT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:27 pm

Hey Keithta Is me Frank>> it took you almost two years to come back out after the punishment I gave ya at ooke in 07>? lol! damn man did I get you that frustrated that it took you that long to come back out..?

JK.. lol!

I'll be out soon so I can give you a rematch Brotha No problem... you better be making 1000AWDHP this time or you will get run over again 55 to 160 like last time.. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Keithta Is me Frank>> it took you almost two years to come back out after the punishment I gave ya at ooke in 07>? lol! damn man did I get you that frustrated that it took you that long to come back out..?

JK.. lol!

I'll be out soon so I can give you a rematch Brotha No problem... you better be making 1000AWDHP this time or you will get run over again 55 to 160 like last time.. Cool
I remember that race, classic Frank style race, go on the 2nd honk and then let off when the Porsche started to reel you in nasty. There's a vid of it somewhere. lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:45 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

JK.. lol!

I remember that race, classic Frank style race, go on the 2nd honk and then let off when the Porsche started to reel you in nasty. There's a vid of it somewhere. lol!
lol, would be nice if someone post the vid popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

yea you are right Tight but I let off the top of my fith gear 160>> race was 55 to 160-MPH not to 200MPH
and not my fault hes car lagged nasty too..

so here is the real truth of racing

Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:08 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]yea you are right Tight but I let off the top of my fith gear 160>> race was 55 to 160-MPH not to 200MPH
and not my fault hes car lagged nasty too..

Frank - You still have the Cobra? I thought you may have sold it.

You did jump on the 2nd honk and put maybe 2 cars on me instantly....I chased you anyhow and by the time I got going good you were 4 cars on me. I had to make up 4 cars starting from 55. By 160 my nose was in the midst of passing your front fender with a good amount of momentum and you let off. If we went together we both know the result would have been different.

But thats neither here nor there. Lets run them again and we will both start together.

Regardless of what went down during our run, your car runs awesome. If you want to run em tonight - Im down.

Let me know if anyone else is down as well as I am about to leave to 27 in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:14 pm

keithta my car its getting a massage at the shop and it wont be ready for atleast 3 to 4 weeks>> new year new mods>>jajaja cheers I'll let you know next month when I'll be ready to go..

For now have some fun with joelz51, lambo,alberts yellow s2k, and Fernandito and Felipe 10,000HP neons jajaja.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:55 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

JK.. lol!

I was there too
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:49 pm

welcome to the forum.....i'd like to see you and the twin turbo gallardo go at it...top end
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 2:41 pm

wazzzzzzzz upppp KEITHTA is carlito silver evo you run last friday night, hey your porshe is fast is fuck congra. you going to beat alot fast cars in this forum ,,, so guys dont sleep in this little porshe . affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 3:05 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
wazzzzzzzz upppp KEITHTA is carlito silver evo you run last friday night, hey your porshe is fast is fuck congra. you going to beat alot fast cars in this forum ,,, so guys dont sleep in this little porshe . affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! Sk

Does anyone have the vid of CarlitoEVO running Keith's Porsche?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 3:14 pm

keithta wrote:

Keith

i know of a certain red Z06 that might give you a good run. i'll call to see if his car is done though. will keep you posted

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 6:14 pm

Welcome to the Forum. I see you have a line waiting to run you lol.
I know a lil bit faster car that would like a run if you're interested.
props to the car i heard it moves really hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

someone posted this. Was this you Carlos? Looks like my car then kyles cammed supercharged zo6 right behind me following. Bad quality video though.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 11:31 pm

damn that thing moves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 12:45 am

Thats carlitos face
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 12:52 am

keithta wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

someone posted this. Was this you Carlos? Looks like my car then kyles cammed supercharged zo6 right behind me following. Bad quality video though.

You should get on the List
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:52 am

Hey Keith maybe we should run one night for fun just to see where im at.....im sure it would be a real nice video...two tricked out Porsches going at it...car will be fully done in about 2-3 weeks....let me know....
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 8:36 am

antoanS4 wrote:

You should get on the List

If that's CarlitoEVO, then most definetly that Porsche is moving!... I would like to see Kieths Porsche and Twin Turbo Killer do a top end run, like a 60-200mph for the #1spot(of course if they both agree on it)!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next