SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche

Go down 
+14
luke7019
Miamispd
PIS10LES
s.e.a.n
DJ996TT
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
LthlGT500
03terminator
antoanS4
Vic8709
vette
keithta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:22 pm

btw Keith, AD wants to know if you'd like a 50-150 run.
lmk
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:13 am

V6Chris wrote:
lmk

Chris both Sandor and Alberth have an active account on our forum so if they want to know if Keitha is willing to even race there cars then let them post it themselves....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:15 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmk

Chris both Sandor and Alberth have an active account on our forum so if they want to know if Keitha is willing to even race there cars then let them post it themselves....

Thanks I'm pretty well aware
I posted because I know they wont be posting
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:20 am

dam the car makes lito look like a single cam least i kno to keep my diistance nice car tho but def outa my leage for now
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:24 am

V6Chris wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmk

What cars are we talking and with what setups? Is this the Twin Turbo Lambo? Either way, Im in it for the fun so... sure im down.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
luke7019
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
luke7019

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:26 am

keithta wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmk

What cars are we talking and with what setups? Is this the Twin Turbo Lambo? Either way, Im in it for the fun so... sure im down.

Let me know.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:29 am

keithta wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmk

Let me know.

I will send you a pm Cool
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:29 am

DJ996TT wrote:
Hey Keith maybe we should run one night for fun just to see where im at.....im sure it would be a real nice video...two tricked out Porsches going at it...car will be fully done in about 2-3 weeks....let me know....

Sure thing. PM when you are heading out after your car is ready. Good luck with the build. What are you getting done?

Keith
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:38 am

btw Felix there are other members speaking for people who are also on the forum, and the person they're speaking for also post as well. I'm not sure whats the deal with me doing it.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:48 am

V6Chris wrote:
btw Felix there are other members speaking for people who are also on the forum, and the person they're speaking for also post as well. I'm not sure whats the deal with me doing it.

Thanks, I'm pretty well aware of Adturbo not wanting to post on OUR website, "that was the whole purpose of my previous post". So if they want to run a car on our forum, then they need to post on our forum. Its obvious that they couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen(forum), but what I can't understand is why your in the kitchen for them?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:54 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Thanks I'm pretty well aware of Adturbo not wanting to post on OUR website "that was the whole purpose of my previous post" so if they want to run a car on our forum then they need to post on our forum, its obvious that they couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen(forum), but what I can't understand is why your in the kitchen for them?

Im finding a race for them. If I have to qoute and show that another member(SK MEMBER) has done this with out it being a problem I will...
None the less theres no Heat. its a simple chat to try and bring a good race together. Im not sure about any heat in the kitchen with that. Im not fighting their battles or anything. Just bringing together a race
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 1:10 am

V6Chris wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Thanks I'm pretty well aware of Adturbo not wanting to post on OUR website "that was the whole purpose of my previous post" so if they want to run a car on our forum then they need to post on our forum, its obvious that they couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen(forum), but what I can't understand is why your in the kitchen for them?

Im finding a race for them. If I have to qoute and show that another member(SK MEMBER) has done this with out it being a problem I will...
None the less theres no Heat. its a simple chat to try and bring a good race together. Im not sure about any heat in the kitchen with that. Im not fighting their battles or anything. Just bringing together a race

Wait a minute, are you trying to implying that an (SK MEMBER) would speak for another person who has an active account on this forum, knows how to make a callout but chooses not to because he has No Respect for this website.... If you do find one, please let me know so I can BAN them right away... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 9:26 am

ohthedrama ohthedrama wtf wtf BS BS BS BS BS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 5:12 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Wait a minute, are you trying to implying that an (SK MEMBER) would speak for another person who has an active account on this forum, knows how to make a callout but chooses not to because he has No Respect for this website.... If you do find one, please let me know so I can BAN them right away... popcorn

I will keep the name private, but at the same time I will remember and realize this lil personal attack upon me. I personally dont see its a big deal. If Richard with the datson called me or texted me saying he wanted to run the lambo or Keith if i could mention it on the forum i would do the same, and Richard also has an account on this forum. But I'm sure it would have been different if it wasnt the yellow S2000

and its 100% true which is why I said what I did in the first line.

I dont see how its a problem enough to post anything about it, let alone ban someone. And I dont know how its disrespectful either. Setting up a race on a racing forum...
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:46 pm

keith's car rolls out...I have some video of it, a white 240, and a ysi blown z06 and a bolt on z06 doing some rolls for fun...but the vid sucked.

Keith when you and kyle flew by us 150+ it was nuts.

Chad
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 2:32 am

Nimitz87 wrote:
keith's car rolls out...I have some video of it, a white 240, and a ysi blown z06 and a bolt on z06 doing some rolls for fun...but the vid sucked.

Keith when you and kyle flew by us 150+ it was nuts.

Chad

Post the video even though it wasnt that great. I think when we passed you (the white mustang right?) I was at 160 at full throttle on boost hard and you were crusing along at maybe 50? If you caught that fly by on video and captured the sound I def. want to see it.....that would have to be crazy looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche   From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Keith with the White 997 Turbo Porsche
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3