SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keithta

keithta

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST Empty
PostSubject: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 2:40 pm

You want to meet tonight to run em?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 2:53 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:55 pm

Should be a good one!.... popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 7:57 pm

ill let him know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:37 pm

Keithta dont waste your time with fernandito>> every time a fast car calls him out something happens to his car or its in the shop getting fixed or getting a 5,000HP turbo installed and it cant even beat a bicycle.. Evil or Very Mad his being holding that number 5spot since the day he was put on there...

Keithta just wait for the 10 days rule and you will get the spot without having to race him if hes car does not get finished on time; then you can call out the #2 spot then #1 spot if you win against #2 spot.
Back to top Go down
keithta

keithta

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Keithta dont waste your time with fernandito>> every time a fast car calls him out something happens to his car or its in the shop getting fixed or getting a 5,000HP turbo installed and it cant even beat a bicycle.. Evil or Very Mad his being holding that number 5spot since the day he was put on there...

Keithta just wait for the 10 days rule and you will get the spot without having to race him if hes car does not get finished on time; then you can call out the #2 spot then #1 spot if you win against #2 spot.

Is this Frank? If so, you want to run em tonight? Im heading out to 27 in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:21 pm

Not tonight keithta but 30 nights from now.. hehehe.. my car is in the shop now>> come to the spot tomorrow night Saturday >>I am sure we'll have some cars to race you>>or I can see if I can Bring my 06 1000-gsxr to run it for fun if you like.. what do you think>?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:17 pm

Fernandito never answered Kieth's callout within the 3days, so therefore Fernandito's loses his #5spot by default.... Congrats to Keith on your new #5 spot on the KOTS list, your more than welcome to make your next callout...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST   Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keithta CALLING OUT FernanditoSRT4 for #5 SPOT on ROLL LIST
Page 1 of 1