SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot

Go down 
+17
ochizon
mona_acr
Nismo350z
SILVERBEAST
BoostAlmighty
2003styellowsrt
rob_srt
vette
Jspec Mk4
98dsm
djdgk
PIS10LES
Phantom SRT4
DJNMS3
03terminator
Papa-Smerf69
CARLITOEVO
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:45 pm

Igot you papa>> you meant you won the races against carlitos>> be more specific next time>> cuz nono Neon its gonna beat my car 40 to 140 period. affraid
Back to top Go down
rob_srt
rob_srt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Frank he lost both runs mine n his not by much but a win is a win n we got video the only car that's parked is ur busted ass power-puff tank now quit talkin sht, u should b done with ur build by now wats the hold up? ur mouths runing hard how bout ur ruststang?

What runs are you talking about papa>? be free to post that video cuz I want to see my car losing to a neon Jerkit jajaja>> Bro do you have a video of you becoming president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA too>? Jerkit2 Evil or Very Mad what Fucking liar is this parked ass neon owner..

Neon sucks Jerkit sell that shit!!! everytime I see an srt-4 I feel like I have to go to the restroom>> thats how sick they make me. again Neon sucks and they aint going no where Jerkit jajajajaja.
wow i dunno who u r but u need to calm the fuck down with the neon shit, theres PLENTY of mustangs out there that make neons look glamorous, if you have a problem with an individual, address that problem to them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:58 pm

Rob-srt!!! let me ask you something!! who the fuck is talking to you punk>!!!>? what are you gonna do if I keep talking shit about neons punk>? come on tell me>? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:00 pm

Neon Sucks!!! I fucking poop on them all day long..

Neons Sucks Neons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons Sucks Jerkit
Back to top Go down
rob_srt
rob_srt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Neons Sucks Neons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons SucksNeons Sucks Jerkit
lol you have the intelligence of a five year old, i'm no longer going to argue with you simply because you are worth no ones time and by you coming on this web site talking shit about a certain car, when it seems to me that from previous posts, your car is parked right now.. therefore I will conitinue to drive my sucky neon while you type on a key board to make yourself feel better. nice talking to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:14 pm

rob_srt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol you have the intelligence of a five year old, i'm no longer going to argue with you simply because you are worth no ones time and by you coming on this web site talking shit about a certain car, when it seems to me that from previous posts, your car is parked right now.. therefore I will conitinue to drive my sucky neon while you type on a key board to make yourself feel better. nice talking to you

yea thank you that's what I thought>> keep driving your stroller with turbo>> that thing it aint going no where regardless of what you do to it>> last time I raced a neon that really had power about 700hp>> it got parked by that Cobra you see on that pic 40 to 140... so do yourself a favor and pls shusssss.
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
rob_srt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

yea thank you that's what I thought>> keep driving your stroller with turbo>> that thing it aint going no where regardless of what you do to it>> last time I raced a neon that really had power about 700hp>> it got parked by that Cobra you see on that pic 40 to 140... so do yourself a favor and pls shusssss.

wen in ur life have u raced a 700hp srt???????which1 tell me?????btw im still waiting 4 ur slowbra 40-140 or even better at the track to u c run a 12 now

Last edited by 2003styellowsrt on January 27th 2010, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:20 pm

oh and last time u ran at the track it was a 11.3 not 11.1 @129 stop bs people on here
Back to top Go down
rob_srt
rob_srt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:39 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
rob_srt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

wen in ur life have u raced a 700hp srt???????which1 tell me?????btw im still waiting 4 ur slowbra 40-140 or even better at the track to u c run a 12 now

SHAME, you were acting like theres no neons out there that would embarrass you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:51 pm

Felipe I raced that black srt-4 700hp that lujans built 2 years go and then the owner ended up selling it cuz the car wouldn't stay put together...

And by the way I beat that neon just like I beat that 800AWDHP keithta white 997 Porsche... So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

Frank u put a smile on my face everytime i read ur fukery, u need to gather all ur shit talking together n bullshit ass post n put where it belongs...SFR
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Felipe I raced that black srt-4 700hp that lujans built 2 years go and then the owner ended up selling it cuz the car wouldn't stay put together...

And by the way I beat that neon just like I beat that 800AWDHP keithta white 997 Porsche... So there you have it.

two years ago the only high horse power srt was dignos
made 667whp n u ever ran rim ,ps i would have cleaned i75 with u n ur slobra
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:22 pm

LOL @ Frank running a 700whp SRT4
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:26 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
LOL @ Frank running a 700whp SRT4
and then he rolled n fell off his bed lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:33 pm

Frank whats up brah, why the hate vs srt4's, they are a car just like any other that could be made fast and are lightweight to boot so they don't need too much power to scoot out, so what if they are based of a neon, our cobras are mustangs and don't have the best rep either... i like my cobra but also the srt4 i had, with 450hp i pulled on plenty of muscle cars, idk let papasmerf or some other mild hp srt owner give you a ride, it might change the way you see things,
at least give credit where is due...peace

Last edited by 03terminator on January 27th 2010, 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:34 pm

Lmfao. Frank pls stop bro when u come out there will be a line of cars ready to park u
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:37 pm

His post always bring a smile to my face though, it is such obvious bullshit that u cant help but laugh at it... keep it up please lol.
Back to top Go down
BoostAlmighty

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:58 pm

lulz at the posts
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:26 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Frank u put a smile on my face everytime i read ur fukery, u need to gather all ur shit talking together n bullshit ass post n put where it belongs...SFR

he needs to gather his illiteracy and horrible grammar too and head over there. i would say his mustang too but its parked.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 12:41 am

rob_srt wrote:

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
DJNMS3 wrote:

he needs to gather his illiteracy and horrible grammar too and head over there. i would say his mustang too but its parked.
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
Frank he lost both runs mine n his not by much but a win is a win n we got video the only car that's parked is ur busted ass power-puff tank now quit talkin sht, u should b done with ur build by now wats the hold up? ur mouths runing hard how bout ur ruststang?
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Frank has some serious hate towards neon's recently for some reason lol. get that slowbra done so u can continue to get parked like u have since u bought it.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:12 am

You guys can smile all you want and say all want cuz at the end of the day the truth of the matter is>> NO dodge its gonna park my cobra...

my cobra will always be faster and nicer than any of the abortions you people drive and that goes for the Dodge owners and dreamers fast wanna be Jerkit

The street racing was not made for no dodge slow parked ass abortion neon,my car don't need no brake boost, it don't need no slack,pity or mercy of no hibernated turbo to make BIG insta POWER,power is at the tip of my throttle right away>>> so dodge owners go find a cave so you and your neons all can go hibernate all together for once and all and never come back to the streets>> neons should be deleted from the face of the earth; Dodge makes no fast car period.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:16 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You guys can smile all you want and say all want cuz at the end of the day the truth of the matter is>> NO dodge its gonna park my cobra...

my cobra will always be faster and nicer than any of the abortions you people drive and that goes for the Dodge owners and dreamers fast wanna be Jerkit

The street racing was not made for no dodge slow parked ass abortion neon,my car don't need no brake boost, it don't need no slack,pity or mercy of no hibernated turbo to make BIG insta POWER,power is at the tip of my throttle right away>>> so dodge owners go find a cave so you and your neons all can go hibernate all together for once and all and never come back to the streets>> neons should be deleted from the face of the earth; Dodge makes no fast car period.
when is ur 9000hp car going to be ready?????
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:29 am

venda la cobra de trituradora and buy el Punisher Z back
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:38 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank we might brake boost and everything else u say but ur slobra had a kennebell 2.8,nitrous,and was striped and was still slow as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:41 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank we might brake boost and everything else u say but ur slobra had a kennebell 2.8,nitrous,and was striped and was still slow as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next