SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot

Go down 
+17
ochizon
mona_acr
Nismo350z
SILVERBEAST
BoostAlmighty
2003styellowsrt
rob_srt
vette
Jspec Mk4
98dsm
djdgk
PIS10LES
Phantom SRT4
DJNMS3
03terminator
Papa-Smerf69
CARLITOEVO
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:06 pm

There will be no waiting on no brake boost next time I race against a turbo car>> No mercy for you punks Jerkit
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
There will be no waiting on no brake boost next time I race against a turbo car>> No mercy for you punks Jerkit

in other words he"s goin 2 jump!!!!!.... lol!
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 3:12 pm

"NO dodge its gonna park my cobra..."

I wonder what some of the viper owners will think of this comment...
probably nothing once a neon parks it, lulz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 9:14 am

[quote="ochizon"]"NO dodge its gonna park my cobra..."

I wonder what some of the viper owners will think of this comment...
probably nothing once a neon parks it, lulz[/quote
]

Viper its the slowest car Dodge has ever created Jerkit

Here>> this is Ryans 03 cobra Full Bolton's +150shot vs 750+ nitrous procharged Viper.

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:15 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

dude when da hell have u ever waited on anybodys hunk on a race???can anybody who raced frank tell me he has left on the 3rd hunk??apart from being a shit talker ur a dam cheater!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:19 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

dude when da hell have u ever waited on anybodys hunk on a race???can anybody who raced frank tell me he has left on the 3rd hunk??apart from being a shit talker ur a dam cheater!
We all should know now that when we race Frank to leave on the first honk. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:43 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

This is why you will be one of the people on my list that I will jump>> not on the 2nd honk but in the 1st honk this time> I might not even wait for no honk after all...+ you're not getting no 60 to 160 roll Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 29th 2010, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:44 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Felipe I raced that black srt-4 700hp that lujans built 2 years go and then the owner ended up selling it cuz the car wouldn't stay put together...

And by the way I beat that neon just like I beat that 800AWDHP keithta white 997 Porsche... So there you have it.

so u pulled him with the other cobra and that porsche had 800 awdhp same set up kenne bell like on the slusher slowbra now and then u get pulled a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] train like this by a vette with 650 whp thats 150 less than the porshe and basically the same weight that tells us something and the only thing i could think of is Frankaleah HUNk then when he pulled next to u what do u do on everyrace slam on the brakes.. scratch pretty well figured out..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:49 am

dude u never even wait for a hunk at all i was being sarcastic and now i'll never waste my time running u or ur coffe maker..and my car is set up for low rolls just for ur info..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:50 am

Luis the cobra that I have now its not even near in power and the mods that I had in my old cobra,>> different tune, more boost,more nitrous, fully built and way less miles..

So what are you talking about luis>? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:54 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
dude u never even wait for a hunk at all i was being sarcastic and now i'll never waste my time running u or ur coffe maker..and my car is set up for low rolls just for ur info..

OK luis then you and me we're gonna do a 40 to 140 when my car is ready tuned and broken in.. ok>? no excuses when I call your ass out pls...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 11:09 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

OK luis then you and me we're gonna do a 40 to 140 when my car is ready tuned and broken in.. ok>? no excuses when I call your ass out pls...

perhaps we could go lower or dig >>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 11:56 am

Sure why not Ford owns vettes all day long on a digs> perhaps we can try that dig at the track Luis>.

I'll let you know when my car its ready!! by the middle of next month it should be ready; so keep working on your car Luis after all this years you being doing things to that car and you still parked in the same spot you have always been, you'll be better off going back to ford>> vettes are nothing but drama queens, advantage and high roll begging cars.

So.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sure why not Ford owns vettes all day long on a digs> perhaps we can try that dig at the track Luis>.

I'll let you know when my car its ready!! by the middle of next month it should be ready; so keep working on your car Luis after all this years you being doing things to that car and you still parked in the same spot you have always been, you'll be better off going back to ford>> vettes are nothing but drama queens, advantage and high roll begging cars.

So.

yes frank it took me 5 months to finish my car thats what happens when i think like you and do everything in a rush and on a backyard well i learned my lesson and juanito did it for me ..now about vettes being drama queens joe'ls car is still stock and has spray 175,200,250 and now boost and is still there pulling trains on u and ur terminator so i dont get what ur sayind and the only quick car u've ever had was the z ..and yes vettes are geared for high speeds guess why they are made out of fiberglass and have the perfect aerodynamics for it unlike ur shit box..
Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:22 pm

sell the crusher and buy back the punisher Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 12:54 pm

Nismo350z wrote:
sell the crusher and buy back the punisher Z

Back to top Go down
Nismo350z
Nismo350z

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 1:26 pm

the punisher was moving harder then the crusher
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 4:37 pm

franks cobra when its done and hes about to race = beep.. BOOM!! affraid

(notice only the one beep cuz hes a cheater)
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 4:39 pm

DJNMS3 wrote:
franks cobra when its done and hes about to race = beep.. BOOM!! affraid

(notice only the one beep cuz hes a cheater)
he has to if not he will never win a race lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 4:52 pm

Your lucky if u get 1 beep off before Frank goes... he usually just takes off as soon as ur next to him, i guess he hears honks in his head or something.
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 5:29 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Your lucky if u get 1 beep off before Frank goes... he usually just takes off as soon as ur next to him, i guess he hears honks in his head or something.

lol thats not a win. thats like a redlight at the track. loss
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 5:37 pm

He redlights at the track too lol, real talk.
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 5:42 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
He redlights at the track too lol, real talk.

not surprised. lol -3.000 reaction time. its the green light not the first yellow lmao
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 5:55 pm

He just goes wen they r both staged. lmao.... but na he does redlight.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 6:10 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
i guess he hears honks in his head or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot   CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CarlitoEVO calling out Papa-smerftsrt4 for your # 8 spot
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next