SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ran a gtr last night...

Go down 
+4
CRUSH
Papa-Smerf69
LthlGT500
03terminator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:47 pm

What time u guys planning on going? I highly doubt ill wake up anywhere near 9am lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:35 pm

GTRS are parked thats AlL I got to say about them>> they are only track cars they suck on a roll>> a fucking Neon will beat that shit>> and if a neon can beat a GTR then I got no respect for them. Jerkit

I ran an 11.1 on street tires and 648RWHP with a 10k+car and a Fking 90k+ car with 600+AWDHP can not run anything better than a 11.2>? Jerkit Again GTR sucks Jerkit

people Watch the second run.

Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:07 pm

the blk gtr is at miami fab getting the greedy turbo kit put on he will be around real soon popcorn
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Professional Street Racer
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:13 pm

Here we go with the neon sht, that busted ass cobra almost done I'm dieing to see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:33 pm

papa I hate to brake it to you but my cobra would've parked your neon even with a blown head gasket!!>>> So Busted Cobra<> scratch Sounds more like a busted neon>> I have A 2004 SRT-4 right now big turbo, AEM,1000cc injectors 550+ probably more and I have not dyno it yet cuz I just bought it from the auction for resell purposes only and I wont even bother Driving it Cuz Neon suck so bad Jerkit and if I do drive it sometime it will be because I have nothing else ride at that moment cuz probably my busted cobra like you call it its in the shop getting faster than your neon all day long.. Jerkit

lol!

If I were you I would make a living of that neon of yours you drive and I would turn it into an ice-cream car and start to sell ice cream to the kids in Hialeah with it... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its all fixed already new head lamps,fresh paint and new radiator support..
let me know if you like it so can I make some money of your ass...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

550+ huh? lol... Smurf if u run him ill put some money up on you even though u have 100whp less on teh same car lol
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:35 pm

any spots tonight ?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:39 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

550+ huh? lol... Smurf if u run him ill put some money up on you even though u have 100whp less on teh same car lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey frank what kind "big turbo" is that? scratch 550fwhp huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:46 pm

its a super T-70-68mm-back/83-A/R-3v-650+HP turbo...Hum!! scratch I don't think Phantom knows to much about turbos..
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:48 pm

lol ice cream truck, honestly i jus like to get u talkin cuz ur entertaining as fuck,n ill wipe my ass with that heavy ass cobra soon enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:57 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
lol ice cream truck, honestly i jus like to get u talkin cuz ur entertaining as fuck,n ill wipe my ass with that heavy ass cobra soon enough

BS

keep dreaming you gonna pull my cobra when it comes back out>>jajajaja I'll c u at the track or on the streets anytime you decide to add another motor with two more turbos besides of that lil 2.4L you already got>> that will be the day that you'll pull me with that neon of yours-jajajja
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
its a super T-70-68mm-back/83-A/R-3v-650+HP turbo...Hum!! scratch I don't think Phantom knows to much about turbos..

Nope I know nothing about turbos lol, not sure what that has to do with anything though since I didnt mention a turbo once.... but if u bring out that 550+whp SRT4 I still have money on papasmurf making 100+whp less lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:21 pm

End of the story neons suck!!!

How about papas SRT-Parked VS CrusherCobra when it comes out>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:32 pm

phantom> 03terminator posted a comment earlier and then deleted it>> he was asking me a question about the turbo on the neon I have with one of yours comments on it>> that's why I mentioned you and the turbo info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ran a gtr last night...   ran a gtr last night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ran a gtr last night...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2