SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autocross Event #3

Go down 
+3
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
rabidbyte
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rabidbyte

rabidbyte

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 11:12 pm

Yo, there is a race this weekend at Calder Race Course, 21001 NW 27th Avenue, Miami Gardens 33056.

http://www.erscc.com
http://www.driverregistration.com/

George Ferrao
gferrao@miamiracing.com
http://www.miamiracing.com
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 2:10 pm

how much does it cost to enter.....
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 1:35 am

LthlGT500 wrote:

My point exactly, i'll stick to the streets.... lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 9:57 am

These events are pretty fun. I did one with the evo. I'm sure the Z51 can carve up some road too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Montego335i
Montego335i

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 4:26 pm

I wanna do road course or autocross one of these days
Back to top Go down
rabidbyte

rabidbyte

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 8:54 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

My point exactly, i'll stick to the streets.... lol!

$40 bucks, how much is the a drag racing ticket these days? I got my first DR ticket back in 97 and it was $210.00 last I heard it was no less than $500 and up to $1000. Don't believe me? Look it up Florida Motor Vehicles Code Section 316.191. With that you can buy a set of good tires, up to a nice set of coil-overs. Please, don't get me wrong. There is nothing like spanking the some dip-shit trying you on the highway.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 2:06 am

rabidbyte wrote:
[ $40 bucks, how much is the a drag racing ticket these days? I got my first DR ticket back in 97 and it was $210.00 last I heard it was no less than $500 and up to $1000. Don't believe me? Look it up Florida Motor Vehicles Code Section 316.191. With that you can buy a set of good tires, up to a nice set of coil-overs. Please, don't get me wrong. There is nothing like spanking the some dip-shit trying you on the highway.

Damn, you know the Code Section and all... Well it seems to me that you may not be from around here or even attempted to take a lonely ride out to US27 on the weekends or even a weekday rather... As far as the street racing goes, its good to see one person who respects the law as much as you do, because in all honesty, I foolishly don't... It is extremely necessary for us to understand that there are consequence or punishment in what we do, and you may be right about being able to buy a set of good tires or coilovers for the cost of a DR ticket... However, I guess its really up to the individual on how much he really doesn't give a fuck whether he wants to continue to do what he really loves(racing)... But I do respect your opinion...
Back to top Go down

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 12:31 pm

I def would go and watch but my car is not soooo compact! I likes to go one way.........straight! It would be intrested to see how the other guys cars can do on the road course.I'm down.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 4:38 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
rabidbyte wrote:
[ $40 bucks, how much is the a drag racing ticket these days? I got my first DR ticket back in 97 and it was $210.00 last I heard it was no less than $500 and up to $1000. Don't believe me? Look it up Florida Motor Vehicles Code Section 316.191. With that you can buy a set of good tires, up to a nice set of coil-overs. Please, don't get me wrong. There is nothing like spanking the some dip-shit trying you on the highway.

Damn, you know the Code Section and all... Well it seems to me that you may not be from around here or even attempted to take a lonely ride out to US27 on the weekends or even a weekday rather... As far as the street racing goes, its good to see one person who respects the law as much as you do, because in all honesty, I foolishly don't... It is extremely necessary for us to understand that there are consequence or punishment in what we do, and you may be right about being able to buy a set of good tires or coilovers for the cost of a DR ticket... However, I guess its really up to the individual on how much he really doesn't give a fuck whether he wants to continue to do what he really loves(racing)... But I do respect your opinion...
Be easy on him steve lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 5:08 pm

i wanna be like ricky bobby..fuck street racing!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 5:56 pm

your right,half the fun ain't getting caught steve.. lol!

i rather stick to the streets bro
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
rabidbyte wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autocross Event #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross Event #3   Autocross Event #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autocross Event #3
Page 1 of 1