SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night.

Go down 
+10
MrEJay-1
2fastwhitey
flyingdutchman
Phantom SRT4
killacamcivic
blk05srt
V6Chris
1sikgti
Jspec Mk4
djdgk
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 6:36 pm

Are we gonna do the same thing as last week or are we doing somthing else?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 7:02 pm

im down!
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 7:49 pm

im down.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 8:10 pm

track.

people need to realize that have actually been going out to the spot for a while. that shit (the raid) happens about every year or so. COPS and law enforcement DO not have the money to do that shit week after week...
you know how many raids have been done on US27 wether the bend, U-gas, Publix, Sunoco, the docks. If you have nothing to worry about and you're legally aloud in the USA then they cant do squat..

RAIDS happen and then go away. I see less cops on a wed and sat night at sunoco then I've seen on sunday runs since the raid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
blk05srt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
blk05srt

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 8:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:
track.

people need to realize that have actually been going out to the spot for a while. that shit (the raid) happens about every year or so. COPS and law enforcement DO not have the money to do that shit week after week...
you know how many raids have been done on US27 wether the bend, U-gas, Publix, Sunoco, the docks. If you have nothing to worry about and you're legally aloud in the USA then they cant do squat..

RAIDS happen and then go away. I see less cops on a wed and sat night at sunoco then I've seen on sunday runs since the raid.

Very true. That only happens 2-3 times a year, if that.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 9:29 pm

So where should we meet that way everyone can meet up. bcs last week not everyone could go to where we were.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 9:41 pm

blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

The more tickets they write, the more worth it is for them to come back out.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 9:54 pm

2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

thats what you think. cop. they need warrants and permission to do that shit everytime. they cannot waste a chopper and 15-20 officers for 1 location. sure the tickets are worth it, but they are not going to get permission to bust it week after week
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

thats what you think. cop. they need warrants and permission to do that shit everytime. they cannot waste a chopper and 15-20 officers for 1 location. sure the tickets are worth it, but they are not going to get permission to bust it week after week
x10 and fuk the cops Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 10:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

You are right V6Chris, but they can send 5-10 undercovers out with no problem. We go to different spots in Tampa all the time. We have to keep it moving, shit we dig on the HWY.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 10:08 pm

gsr interga wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

x10 and fuk the cops Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Yeah fuck the cops, until they fuck you! No
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 10:13 pm

2winturbosupra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

You are right V6Chris, but they can send 5-10 undercovers out with no problem. We go to different spots in Tampa all the time. We have to keep it moving, shit we dig on the HWY.

damn i guess you're the FIRST to ever do that! wow you guys are hard up there.
if you're even from up there.
New York does that sorta thing ALL the time. everyone does. We've done digs on the highway here. We've done digs on a 2 lane road with 2 different directional traffic lanes.
whats your point?

and If you are in Tampa, or and Tampa forums, tell Acmillr I havent forgotten him and his parked car. I'll be up there in a few months lurking
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 10:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

damn i guess you're the FIRST to ever do that! wow you guys are hard up there.
if you're even from up there.
New York does that sorta thing ALL the time. everyone does. We've done digs on the highway here. We've done digs on a 2 lane road with 2 different directional traffic lanes.
whats your point?

and If you are in Tampa, or and Tampa forums, tell Acmillr I havent forgotten him and his parked car. I'll be up there in a few months lurking

That's cool man PM me when you're ready to come up!
Back to top Go down
killacamcivic
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
killacamcivic

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 12:04 am

let me know chris im down to go to tampa, iv been there before and shit was wack maybe i went to the wrong place
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 12:17 am

ID be down to go in the neon
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 9:25 am

I'm down to go in my mustang.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 6:50 pm

lol once the car is done I will be driving it, most likely trailoring it to Tampa.
Theres a certain GT owner up there, with a lot of tension between me and him. I just joined his lil tampa forum. to stir the pot ofcourse. When i got i need about 3 videos of this race to let him NEVER live this moment down
Back to top Go down
flyingdutchman
flyingdutchman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 7:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
2winturbosupra wrote:
blk05srt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
track.

bro they dont need shit man. they dont need warrants and they dont need permission, all they need is probable cause to do so(raid) and they dont need money to go out and raid if theres officers on duty already. it doesnt cost them shit. trust me im pretty sure there just letting it build up till it gets out of hand and then they'll do it. there not going to wate there time on an issue thats never going to go away what they are gonna do is wait till you think nothing will happen and let it blow up and then they'll do a few until they scare the shit out of people and therefore as a result people wont go out there as much or race on the street, so i dont know were you guys got those ideas
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 7:56 pm

yeah it doesnt cost money to run a chopper and a pilot
or the 20cops there im sure they're all volunteer cops
Im sure risking possible crime else where isnt costing them time, blood or anything

lol you said it, they need probably cause to get a permission to do that.
Back to top Go down
flyingdutchman
flyingdutchman

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:04 pm

of course it does take money to do anything. but if theres cops ON DUTY then their not wasting the money that there already wasting on having cops on duty. and theres plenty of cops they never leave any area un attended. and no they dont need permission. if a cop wanted to he could pass by the hang out and do w.e. the fuck he wants with out any permission from his superiors so they can raid that at anytime on his/her time. its not like they call cops that are home to come and do a raid it doesnt work like that. its not how you think. but heyyy you know it all bro im just a nobody i dont know shit man
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:15 pm

flyingdutchman wrote:
of course it does take money to do anything. but if theres cops ON DUTY then their not wasting the money that there already wasting on having cops on duty. and theres plenty of cops they never leave any area un attended. and no they dont need permission. if a cop wanted to he could pass by the hang out and do w.e. the fuck he wants with out any permission from his superiors so they can raid that at anytime on his/her time. its not like they call cops that are home to come and do a raid it doesnt work like that. its not how you think. but heyyy you know it all bro im just a nobody i dont know shit man

one cop is not a raid. im glad you avioded the chopper and 20 cop thing since you knew you had no shot at it.

point is you're wrong

it cost money and they need permission to have that many cops there and a chopper PERIOD!
thats what i said and you said otherwise.

there is no argument sake about it. THOSE ARE FACTS
yes one cop can come through and tell people to leave everyone has seen that. but it has nothing to do with what I said
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:16 pm

As far as knowing it all and you being no one, if you have insecurities about yourself, I personally dont care.
I dont know it all but I'm pretty close ey? lol
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:29 pm

Lol chris be nice to the new guy lmfaoooo. But to everyone else, should we meet at the spot or will z51joel arrange another meet like we had last weekend?
Back to top Go down
flyingdutchman
flyingdutchman

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:30 pm

nope not close at all but like you sayed theres no arguement. your right there is no arguement cause you not in law enforcement probly never even tried to get in and probly dont know how the system works. and yes it does cost money just putting one cop out on the street. but like i sayed clearly IF THERES COPS ON DUTY ITS NOT GOING TO COST THEM WHAT THERE ALREADY PAYING POLICE OFFICERS TO DO. key phrase " if theres cops already on duty" wich there always is more than you think, and for the chopper i do agree with you on that. but they dont need permission for anything there cops. the only time they need permission is on a house raid or property raid. as for street racing or hangin out thats just a probable cause so if they something wrong there gonna act on it. in YOUR WRONG except for the chopper thing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:42 pm

im not going to bother with you. You say im right then im wrong then you put words in my mouth.
you win

we have your crown in the mail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wednesday Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night.   Wednesday Night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next