SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night...

Go down 
+8
s.e.a.n
Papa-Smerf69
Vic8709
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
BoostAlmighty
03terminator
djdgk
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:36 am

Well There was a shitload of undercover cops and they just harrassed people I left quickk lol! but papa smerf you fucking owned that bike Sk Sk. Then no one else raced No No

We should all put our minds together and make a new spot.. Bcs the usual spot is getting really HOT!!
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:41 am

yeah we're in the process of coming up with a new spot to go to
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:42 am

did the viper and the beemer raced?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:45 am

djdgk wrote:
Well There was a shitload of undercover cops and they just harrassed people I left quickk lol! but papa smerf you fucking owned that bike Sk Sk. Then no one else raced No No

We should all put our minds together and make a new spot.. Bcs the usual spot is getting really HOT!!
so i didn't missed much... i'm glad i didn't go
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:46 am

Hopefully it works out!!!

I doubt it there where cops everywhere!!!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:49 am

hmmm, they ain't got better shit to do?

Last edited by 03terminator on January 21st 2010, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:51 am

about that bike papasmerf raced, what kind, and roll? scratch that skittle must move the fuck out..
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:52 am

They should just go home and lay in their beds with their thumbs in their asses they are just professional haters lol!
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:52 am

03terminator wrote:
about that bike papasmerf raced, what kind, and roll? scratch that skittle must move the fuck out..

is your car running better??
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:54 am

The bike was more than likely less than a 1000 and idk the roll but he parked that bike he ran him twice pulling 4-6 cars both times. That skittle MOVES lol.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:55 am

Slow Vette wrote:
03terminator wrote:

is your car running better??
nah not enough for you, No lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:56 am

djdgk wrote:
They should just go home and lay in their beds with their thumbs in their asses they are just professional haters lol!
true that lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:57 am

Idk I would like to dyno it b4 I race again but i've walked a skittle with 10 pounds of boost, but I think that is stock. but papa smerf must be more than double that lol
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:58 am

djdgk wrote:
The bike was more than likely less than a 1000 and idk the roll but he parked that bike he ran him twice pulling 4-6 cars both times. That skittle MOVES lol.
damn, affraid pastelaso
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:03 am

Bro they are bad ass and super cheap to make quick!! But I honestly think that too many ppl have them and think that they are the shit bcs their daddy bought them a car with turbo, UNLESS it's one like fernandito,phantom,papasmerf nd some other ppl (srry if i didn't mention yur name lol) I have no respect for Skittles even though they are quick lol. I think you actually have to work on your car, not just buy it and think yur the fastest. (no offense to srt-4 drivers)
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:07 am

djdgk wrote:
Bro they are bad ass and super cheap to make quick!! But I honestly think that too many ppl have them and think that they are the shit bcs their daddy bought them a car with turbo, UNLESS it's one like fernandito,phantom,papasmerf nd some other ppl (srry if i didn't mention yur name lol) I have no respect for Skittles even though they are quick.
yeah i know, i used to own a 50 trim skittle making 380 on pump and 450 on race fuel and everything was on me, i tell you one thing thouh if they were rwd (or awd even) i'll be sporting another right now
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:09 am

Damn that's badass. That car will be unstoppable awd that would be insane!!!

Well I'm gonna go to sleep now we should pick this up tmw later bro.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:12 am

yeah they are light weight ^^^^, hoping tomorrow theres better luck up here and the pigs don't show up
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:13 am

djdgk wrote:
Damn that's badass. That car will be unstoppable awd that would be insane!!!

Well I'm gonna go to sleep now we should pick this up tmw later bro.
peace... anyone has vids of thar race?
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:42 am

Slow Vette wrote:
did the viper and the beemer raced?
He was no show....
Back to top Go down
BoostAlmighty

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:13 am

looks like it was an hour and half long trip well saved
Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:30 am

Hey I heard From a Friend I know and I aint giving no names of who told me this>> but the Pembroke pines undercover cops are going to be crashing on the hole street racing spot and whoever its caught there racing will be going straight to jail and charged with aggravated reckless driving which is a misdemeanor of the 1stDGR punishable by law with a 60 to 90 days of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and court cost fees. Find a new spot guys> that's all I'm saying

So people I am just looking out for you guys so don't come to me asking me questions and trying to interrogate me, cuz I aint no snitcher.

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on January 21st 2010, 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:31 am

BoostAlmighty wrote:
looks like it was an hour and half long trip well saved
tell me about it...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey I heard From a Friend I know and I aint giving no names of who told me this>> but the Pembroke pines undercover cops are going to be crashing on the hole street racing spot and whoever its caught there racing will be going straight to jail aggravated reckless driving witch is a misdemeanor of the 1stDGR punishable by law with a 60 to 90 days of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and court cost fees. Find a new spot guys> that's all I'm saying

So people I am just looking out for you guys so don't come to me asking me questions and trying to interrogate me, cuz I aint no snitcher.

Good luck to everyone.
that's some shit.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:52 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey I heard From a Friend I know and I aint giving no names of who told me this>> but the Pembroke pines undercover cops are going to be crashing on the hole street racing spot and whoever its caught there racing will be going straight to jail and charged with aggravated reckless driving which is a misdemeanor of the 1stDGR punishable by law with a 60 to 90 days of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and court cost fees. Find a new spot guys> that's all I'm saying

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for the advice Frank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wednesday Night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next