SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night...

Go down 
+8
s.e.a.n
Papa-Smerf69
Vic8709
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
BoostAlmighty
03terminator
djdgk
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BoostAlmighty

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Wednesday Night... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:02 am

so much for saturday night...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:10 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey I heard From a Friend I know and I aint giving no names of who told me this>> but the Pembroke pines undercover cops are going to be crashing on the hole street racing spot and whoever its caught there racing will be going straight to jail and charged with aggravated reckless driving which is a misdemeanor of the 1stDGR punishable by law with a 60 to 90 days of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and court cost fees. Find a new spot guys> that's all I'm saying

So people I am just looking out for you guys so don't come to me asking me questions and trying to interrogate me, cuz I aint no snitcher.

Good luck to everyone.

This is the most funniest statement I ever heard anyone say!... That term "snitch" will only apply if you trying to turn us into the Police, and from your post, thats NOT the case!.... Furthermore, "trying to look out for us guys" will be telling us who your heard that info from so we can do some further research!.... Besides, you telling us that the're cracking down on street racing isn't something that we are just finding out the other day, its evident!... Im quite sure us most understands the dangers and the consequensce that we may face if we were to get caught in the act of street racing... Why we still do it after knowing the facts, thats something I wont be able to answer...

But I appreciate "you trying to look out for us guys without you being no snitcher"!.... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on January 21st 2010, 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:11 am

I just came back to the scene and realized that there are too many cops for my liking.. I went to run a turbo cobra for fun and it ended up not being worth it cause i only got to bang out two gears because at every intersection there was cops just hanging out. Also smerf wanted to run me but there was way too much heat.. Smerf must be running hard if he's walking bikes. I wonder what cc? There needs to be a new spot because I'm not wasting my time going out there anymore when theres 15 cops out there hanging out. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:17 am

Vic8709 wrote:
I just came back to the scene and realized that there are too many cops for my liking.. I went to run a turbo cobra for fun and it ended up not being worth it cause i only got to bang out two gears because at every intersection there was cops just hanging out. Also smerf wanted to run me but there was way too much heat.. Smerf must be running hard if he's walking bikes. I wonder what cc? There needs to be a new spot because I'm not wasting my time going out there anymore when theres 15 cops out there hanging out. No
Nice meeting you last night, yea the heat is all over the place, just need to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:19 am

Good & Tight wrote:
Vic8709 wrote:
Nice meeting you last night, yea the heat is all over the place, just need to be careful.

Nice meeting you too otis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:23 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey I heard From a Friend I know and I aint giving no names of who told me this>> but the Pembroke pines undercover cops are going to be crashing on the hole street racing spot and whoever its caught there racing will be going straight to jail and charged with aggravated reckless driving which is a misdemeanor of the 1stDGR punishable by law with a 60 to 90 days of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines and court cost fees. Find a new spot guys> that's all I'm saying

So people I am just looking out for you guys so don't come to me asking me questions and trying to interrogate me, cuz I aint no snitcher.

Good luck to everyone.

This is the most funniest statement I ever heard anyone say!... That term "snitch" will only apply if you trying to turn us into the Police, and from your post, thats NOT the case!.... Furthermore, "trying to look out for us guys" will be telling us who your heard that info from so we can do some further research!.... Besides, you telling us that the're cracking down on street racing isn't something that we are just finding out the other day, its evident!... Im quite sure us most understands the dangers and the consequensce that we may face if we were to get caught in the act of street racing... Why we still do it after knowing the facts, thats something I wont be able to answer...
But I appreciate "you trying to look out for guys without you being no snitcher"!.... Rolling Eyes

This is why people don't get along in here>> very lil Respect>> when someone ends up dead or in jail then we all are going to think and be rational..

Hey I understand that you know it all as we all already know>> you run the show right>?
So the statement That I just made in here it may be funny to you and that's ok cuz that's the way you see things and you think that you probably will never get caught into the shit one day, but just make sure that you are not around when the shit goes down cuz Trust me I wont be in it when it happens.

also about the snitch shit it also applies to me giving the names of the people that help me out when I am into trouble so why give there names up in here>?; by the way Steve now that you bring this shit up in here about me saying funny statements when I am just trying to help you people to know the shit that's going on>> cuz of course you know it all right>? when I went down in Mexico cuz the racing back there I didn't see your face anywhere looking out for me scratch you know who did look out for me my friends and they didn't let me go to jail that day>> they looked out for me not you!! right>? so if you want to take the things I say as being funny thats ok no problem take them how ever you want I am not concern about you or anyone in here>> you know me real well that when shit goes down I don't expect anyone's help or protection; I take matters into my own hands, So I can care less about what anyone thinks or say about me>> just letting you know. that's all.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:23 am

But I appreciate "you trying to look out for guys without you being no snitcher"!.... Rolling Eyes[/quote].

lol! lol! lol! but I understand that crushercobra is trying to help out bcs bro there where a bunch of uc cops there last night things are really getting serious.
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:33 am

iv never seen so much heat we need to switch up, wed use to b beautiful with runs all night, i was ther till 2 in the morning sense 10 n got only 2 runs i think its coming down to seting up races on ur own n meeting up individualy or small groups or somthin even sunday runs are heating up we need a solution ppl Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up Frank. I don't even waste my gas going out there on Wednesdays anymore way too much HEAT!!
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:09 pm

it was just a 600 with power commander /slip on, nothing crazy
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:21 pm

Ohh but yu still fucking ownd him lol. But ya we should just meetup in small groups nd go somewhere else I kno a good long street in a warehouse area by nw 27avE that shouldve straight but idk If ppl will drive to there
Back to top Go down
PIS10LES
PIS10LES

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:03 pm

03terminator wrote:
djdgk wrote:
The bike was more than likely less than a 1000 and idk the roll but he parked that bike he ran him twice pulling 4-6 cars both times. That skittle MOVES lol.
damn, affraid pastelaso

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PIS10LES
PIS10LES

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:06 pm

Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
it was just a 600 with power commander /slip on, nothing crazy

wat roll!?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:12 pm

Franks got a point. sure we've seen cops thats normal. but UC coming in, yesterday i saw about 2 or 3 with phantom.
wont be long before something bigger goes down. clearly its out of control. I heard there being about 150-200cars at the bend and at least 100 at the spot.
I've yet to see a mass of undercovers come out. which frank is saying is what he heard is going to happen.
so yeah that is NEWS.

Thanks for the heads up Frank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Turbotoy
Turbotoy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool story Bro......
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:43 pm

Turbotoy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool story Bro......

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:03 pm

Yea there was quite a few undercovers in the spot lastnight in plain clothes and shit, normally probably wouldnt have spotted them but since it was so packed and every car had to basically sit still for a minute before moving up 1 car length, u could get a good look at all the cars/drivers.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:18 pm

You see phantom I told you when we where there, I knew they were uc's but you didnt belive me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:18 pm

huh? you left after like an hour wen the unmarked put his lights on lol...
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:24 pm

Lol I know but you remember when one of them pulled in I told you it was a cop, but I didnt want to leave so early, but when he hit the lights I bucked lol! Did you guys stay??
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:24 pm

Remeber some dumb ass stole a beer out if the station n then the 50 was called that heated it up alot
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:27 pm

Oh for real??? So thats why so many showed up.. Hopefully they dnt show up tmw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night...   Wednesday Night... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2