SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST

Go down 
+5
Jspec Mk4
hwdcharger
djdgk
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST Empty
PostSubject: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 1:22 pm

I wanted to try it out the other night at the spot, but you didnt have your bottle filled.... Let me know when your ready to run it.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 1:36 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 2:23 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 3:36 pm

popcorn lets try an set us all up on the same day daytime steve cuz we were drifting that 1nite lol!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:18 pm

] popcorn
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:26 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
I wanted to try it out the other night at the spot, but you didnt have your bottle filled.... Let me know when your ready to run it.... popcorn

got it filled 2 hours ago so im ready whenever Cool
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:47 pm

vtom pm me ur numba so we can set it up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:29 pm

vtom goes out tonight. his bottle will be empty tomorrow lol

side bets? on empty bottle? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:01 pm

V6Chris wrote:
vtom goes out tonight. his bottle will be empty tomorrow lol

side bets? on empty bottle? lol

haha I'll try to conserve my bottle till tomorow Very Happy hey chris, wanna do a run tonight??
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:22 pm

Pastelazo popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 8:22 pm

im not sure if i'll be going out there. i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 8:50 pm

VTOM do you have the jets for a 200shot??
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 9:17 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

nooo, I have a Hyundai not a vette lol!
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:23 pm

u can borrow mine lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:55 pm

Vtom92 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

nooo, I have a Hyundai not a vette lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:04 am

Trust me...some race gas + Progressive 200shot + good luck...come out with a 50shot in 1st and 2nd and a 150 in 3rd and 4th...your car will move out...I think the V6 in the genesis will hold it if you ask me in all seriousness, and if you blow it, take everything off and get it replaced under warranty.....simple as that
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:30 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Trust me...some race gas + Progressive 200shot + good luck...come out with a 50shot in 1st and 2nd and a 150 in 3rd and 4th...your car will move out...I think the V6 in the genesis will hold it if you ask me in all seriousness, and if you blow it, take everything off and get it replaced under warranty.....simple as that

true, max ill go is 100 shot starting in begining of 2nd gear, plus with a 10lb bottle the 200 shot will only last one or two racees =/
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:37 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

Unless you take it to Frank's mechanic/engine builder, any competent mechanic will see that the motor has been sprayed by the residue on the pistons.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:29 pm

i dont see that motor holding a 200shot. factory studs, hypertech pistons and I beam rods...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:37 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Unless you take it to Frank's mechanic/engine builder, any competent mechanic will see that the motor has been sprayed by the residue on the pistons.

yes I know that it will stain the piston and the cylinder but if you get in good with the mechanic at the dealership, a few dollars under the table and before you know it, you get a fresh new block.....come on man why you trying Frank's mechanic lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i dont see that motor holding a 200shot. factory studs, hypertech pistons and I beam rods...

like they say...there's only one way to find out...spray and pray....they had a few c6 z06's running around miami with rumored 300shots...ofcourse they didn't last long
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 1:42 am

Good race, I will update the list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST   SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SILVERBEAST CALLING OUT VTOM FOR THE #3SPOT ON DIG LIST
Page 1 of 1