SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vtom92
Professional Street Racer
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:14 pm

let me know when ur motors broken in so we can do this cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:17 pm

Vtom92 wrote:
let me know when ur motors broken in so we can do this cheers

No problem, my motor is not fully broken in as yet, but I will give you your run the next time I see you... shurg
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:20 pm

ok sounds good, i miss my #8 spot lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:26 pm

Vtom92 wrote:

Can you meet where we digged yesterday at 4pm today, that way you dont have to miss it for too long?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:34 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Vtom92 wrote:

Can you meet where we digged yesterday at 4pm today, that way you dont have to miss it for too long?... popcorn

i dont have my spray yet lol, but ya i guess we can try it today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 12:29 pm

so what happened steve did u get smoke or what>?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 1:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
so what happened steve did u get smoke or what>?

He called me at 3pm yesterday and told me that he wasnt gonna be able to make it at 4pm anymore... Im about to take my name off the dig list for now because with my motor so new, I really shouldn't be putting so much stress on the motor!... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 2:41 pm

Steve do you ever plan on spraying it again? I was hoping for a rematch with you when I came back out...
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 3:12 pm

wussup steve...glad to see your car on sunday....and dont worry member the old saying you cant rush perfection...we all know the beast will be back so0n....lol...see you guys on sunday!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 10:06 am

Steedafied wrote:
Steve do you ever plan on spraying it again? I was hoping for a rematch with you when I came back out...

You will get your rematch, just give me sometime to break in the motor properly... And also, that night when you ran Titto, Felix, me(about 5months ago), you told us "you were on a new setup, and how you just got the car out the shop", did you end up hurting the motor that night or something because we havent seen you out since?... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 11:22 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

You will get your rematch, just give me sometime to break in the motor properly... And also, that night when you ran Titto, Felix, me(about 5months ago), you told us "you were on a new setup, and how you just got the car out the shop", did you end up hurting the motor that night or something because we havent seen you out since?... popcorn popcorn

Nope, not at all. I explained what happened in another thread but I don't really feel like searching through hundreds of threads for it lol. What happened was pretty simple, the hassle of setting up my car for runs annoyed me. It was a complete PITA and I just wanted something simpler and better. To keep this short, I quickly found out that simpler and better = ALOT of money lol, but I decided to go through with it anyway. 5 months later i'm almost finished, I just have a couple things to take care of first. I'll be back out soon though, real soon.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 1:49 pm

turbo cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list   Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Silverbeast for #8 spot on the dig list
Page 1 of 1