SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!

Go down 
+7
R35 GTR
Steedafied
03terminator
viper1500rwh
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:43 pm

Let's lock this up Steve I know your not scared to run your car! cheers
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 5:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:13 pm

Lets lock it up tonight.... I will be heading to the Coral Spring meet tonight, can you make it out?.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:21 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Lets lock it up tonight.... I will be heading to the Coral Spring meet tonight, can you make it out?.... popcorn

Can't tonight but I'm free next week, if you can come to the Coral Springs meet
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:36 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Can't tonight but I'm free next week, if you can come to the Coral Springs meet

No problem, but if you can make it sooner just let me know...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:57 pm

Chris my cobra its gonna spank you!! roll or Dig It dont matter jajajaja.... Its my time to embarrass you a little be now lol..

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 8:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris my cobra its gonna spank you!! roll or Dig It dont matter jajajaja.... Its my time to embarrass you a little be now lol..

lol!

You could pull 20 cars on me and I wouldn't care, we could take a poll of what car everyone would rather have and I can assure you 99% of the people here would rather have a GTR over your Cobra Hooptie! However I'll race you for $100 from a dig on the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 8:27 pm

lol Chris why on the streets? lets do It at the track for $200.00 nicethread
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 8:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Chris why on the streets? lets do It at the track for $200.00 nicethread

This is a street racing forum Frank, just in case you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:05 pm

frank lets do it at the track for $500 black 997 turbo you daddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:09 pm

nelson chancletas lol... Let me dial in the car first>> then we can try your $500 Dollars call out..

lol!

Next week 1/4 friday night test and tune.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 10:19 pm

frank you should had turbo'd the car like i told you and drop an automatic in that biatch (forget the m3) valla for you since you like to watch vids [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enjoy lol! Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:26 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

You could pull 20 cars on me and I wouldn't care, we could take a poll of what car everyone would rather have and I can assure you 99% of the people here would rather have a GTR over your Cobra Hooptie! However I'll race you for $100 from a dig on the street.

Agree and disagree. 8 yr old car vs a basically brand new "supercar". Tell ya this much though, I'd rather have your old GT500 than any GTR any day of the week. I'm not much of a nissan/import tuner fan anyway. shurg
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:45 pm

Steedafied wrote:

Agree and disagree. 8 yr old car vs a basically brand new "supercar". Tell ya this much though, I'd rather have your old GT500 than any GTR any day of the week. I'm not much of a nissan/import tuner fan anyway. shurg

scratch
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:49 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

scratch

You wouldn't Steve??
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 3:01 pm

Steedafied wrote:

You wouldn't Steve??

Of course his GT500 was faster, but I rather a "GTR ANYDAY of the week"!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 3:22 pm

Not trying to talk shit but looked what happened when he ran me from a 40 granted a 60 would have been a different outcome but none the less he had 200 more Hp than me
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 3:23 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

You wouldn't Steve??

Of course his GT500 was faster, but I rather a "GTR ANYDAY of the week"!... Very Happy

Meh, I dunno. I'm different I guess lol...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:33 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Not trying to talk shit but looked what happened when he ran me from a 40 granted a 60 would have been a different outcome but none the less he had 200 more Hp than me

You're not talking shit, the GTR is bad ass and from a low roll or a dig, there is not much out there that can take it. Especially your GTR Zack! The GT500 was so powerful it was useless in first and second gear, as you saw when I tried to race you from a 40roll in second. I love the new car, but the Shelby will still be missed.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 8:57 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
You're not talking shit, the GTR is bad ass and from a low roll or a dig, there is not much out there that can take it. Especially your GTR Zack! The GT500 was so powerful it was useless in first and second gear, as you saw when I tried to race you from a 40roll in second. I love the new car, but the Shelby will still be missed.

this car

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 9:05 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

this car

Again I said, not much!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 9:10 pm

Honestly If I had a choice between an 600whp GT500 and an 600whp GTR I would take the GT500, I love the sound more lol and the style.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:18 am

Waana do this tonight Steve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:32 am

Its gon Rain Tonight I think!!! I might head out In my bike Tonight If It doesnt rain... I gotta give the cobra a lil rest from the beating I gave it last Saturday...

Matt Get ready for your ass whooping!!! IF It looks good tonight,, The bike Its gonna give It to ya!!! lol! So get that 4th nitrous bottle Installed In the trunk Today!!! And 3 more Under The dash board bukkae lol
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:40 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Its gon Rain Tonight I think!!! I might head out In my bike Tonight If It doesnt rain... I gotta give the cobra a lil rest from the beating I gave it last Saturday...

Matt Get ready for your ass whooping!!! IF It looks good tonight,, The bike Its gonna give It to ya!!! lol! So get that 4th nitrous bottle Installed In the trunk Today!!! And 3 more Under The dash board bukkae lol
oye loco are you going in the bike tonight.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!   SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby calling out SILVERBEAST for the number 2 spot on the dig list!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next