SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List

Go down 
+33
boostinvert
CRUSH
LthlGT500
BlackMambaLS3
Eifelrennen
miamimagic
antoanS4
Dc5 Chick
Steedafied
DJNMS3
2003styellowsrt
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
Tiger.T
GT30WRX/BANNED
MRxSLAYx
obzidian
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
asap1320
R35 GTR
Stockness
under-pressure
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
EVO BYD
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
s.e.a.n
b18chatch06
TonyTurbo
osdper0911
SlowSilverGTR
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:43 pm

Trying to get my feet wet in my new ride, LMK if you want lock this up!
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:29 am

nice already taking to the streets
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:43 am

I saw the AMG pull out first 1/8th on the asap car, cant see it beating the GTR*** on the street at least**

Last edited by TonyTurbo on July 8th 2010, 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:45 am

pull out first 1/8th?
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:49 am

well end of second before he passed him
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:55 am

it sounds like he came flying by when the car shifted to 2nd. its definitely fast enough to run a gtr from a dig.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:56 am

ok didnt mean to step on toes
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:10 am

Rule 8- IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU CAN CALLOUT ANY OF THE SPOTS BETWEEN 5-10. Once you are in the top 5 to get higher on the list you must work your way up(you are allowed to call two spots up ex.5 callouts 3, 4 callouts 2, 3 callouts 1) if a spot holder for example number 3 gives number 7 a race and number 7 beats 3 then number 7 takes 3's spot and 3 moves down to 4. But to clarify number 3 doesn't have to give number 7 a race unless he wants to but must give number 4 a race if number 4 calls out 3.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 9:35 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
ok didnt mean to step on toes
How are you going to say what he cant or cannot run when you tried calling me out and a c6z06 out in your 12sec car. That dsm hits 2nd WAY before the 1/8 mile LOL
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:02 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
Rule 8- IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU CAN CALLOUT ANY OF THE SPOTS BETWEEN 5-10. Once you are in the top 5 to get higher on the list you must work your way up(you are allowed to call two spots up ex.5 callouts 3, 4 callouts 2, 3 callouts 1) if a spot holder for example number 3 gives number 7 a race and number 7 beats 3 then number 7 takes 3's spot and 3 moves down to 4. But to clarify number 3 doesn't have to give number 7 a race unless he wants to but must give number 4 a race if number 4 calls out 3.

He doesn't have to accept the call out, but he can. If not, I'll find someone else on the list to race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:23 am

Chris call me out for next week at the track!!!! affraid Let me give you an ass hooping already!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:31 am

frank when was the last time u beat someone on ur car
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris call me out for next week at the track!!!! affraid Let me give you an ass hooping already!!!

lol!

Frank, you wanna race a car that traps in the 120's??? Beating that car would make you feel like your money was well spent??? How bout racing Albert, Sandor, Carlos' Evo, Chancleta's cars, GM Express Z06....cars that trap 150 or close to it making the same or less power than you...beat one of those, then ur fast. Right now, ur not proven.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:54 pm

threadjacked
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Dig on the street, were in the the "on the streets" forum Frank!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
frank when was the last time u beat someone on ur car
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:15 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
I saw the AMG pull out first 1/8th on the asap car, cant see it beating the GTR*** on the street at least**

I keep telling people NOT to sleep on ASAP1320, remember, he owns a shop and with him being #1spot on the dig list, believe or NOT it actually gives good publicity for his bussiness...

Eventhough the car is 20yrs old, on stock bottom, Diesel turbo, he will do whatever it takes to pull off the win because with him losing, it just wont look right!... But I do think the outcome of the race will be very close...

Chris, I know you my boy and all, but by the looks of that dig run with ASAP1320 and C63AMG the other night, I think he might even pull you... No ohthedrama

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on July 8th 2010, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
under-pressure
under-pressure

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:18 pm

FOR CRUSHER COBRA , I'LL SPOT 10 CARS ON A QUATER DIG ! FOR A GEE!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:25 pm

under-pressure wrote:
FOR CRUSHER COBRA , I'LL SPOT 10 CARS ON A QUATER DIG ! FOR A GEE!

So lets get this straight Under-pressure, "YOU SPOT FRANK 10cars in a 1/4mile dig race for a GEE"!!!!!..... I know Frank loses ALOT, but I will spot him the $1000!....

SO when do you want to do this, I will flag it off?.... popcorn

Back to top Go down
under-pressure
under-pressure

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:35 pm

IF YOU GOT THE CASH READY, ( NO TRAFFIC STREET ) NOT OKEE , pm your # , dont waste my time. cash on hand and by the way i give you 15 cars .
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:37 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

I keep telling people NOT to sleep on ASAP1320, remember, he owns a shop and with him being #1spot on the dig list, believe or NOT it actually gives good publicity for his bussiness...

Eventhough the car is 20yrs old, on stock bottom, Diesel turbo, he will do whatever it takes to pull off the win because with him losing, it just wont look right!...

Shane does this for fun not for publicity if that was the case he would have came out with a built motor, built tranny, etc
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:39 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

Shane does this for fun not for publicity if that was the case he would have came out with a built motor, built tranny, etc

Cool story Sean, but im not trying taking anything away from Shane doing this for fun... As far as the publicity is concerned, it is what it is, whether he wins or loses...
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:10 pm

under-pressure wrote:
IF YOU GOT THE CASH READY, ( NO TRAFFIC STREET ) NOT OKEE , pm your # , dont waste my time. cash on hand and by the way i give you 15 cars .

Cash is always in hand when its easy money to be taken from pussy moutha fuckas like you, trust me when I say that!... "And give me 15cars" my dick..... I see your the type that loves to lose his money!....... Jerkit2

As far as me sending you a PM with my #, dont wait on it!... For being an asshole, I want you to do your HW and find out where we normally meet... Besides, im quite sure it will be plenty other cars out there that wouldnt mind taking your mama's money also!....

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:25 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

Eventhough the car is 20yrs old, on stock bottom, Diesel turbo, he will do whatever it takes to pull off the win because with him losing, it just wont look right!... But I do think the outcome of the race will be very close...

Chris, I know you my boy and all, but by the looks of that dig run with ASAP1320 and C63AMG the other night, I think he might even pull you... No ohthedrama

Never even seen the car run, but I think it will be a good race from what I've heard. I do have a little something extra planned for the GTR, not much just a little something something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List   SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby calling out ASAP1320 ECLIPSE for the #1 Spot on the Dig List
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next