SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!

Go down 
+25
kleistang/ BANNED
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Phantom SRT4
3Fingas
95RioRedCobra
03eatoncobra
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
HPCole
CRUSH
vette
darkphantom
BlackMambaLS3
soaka1
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
asap1320
TonyTurbo
Krusty DSM
R35 GTR
infamous-speed
kachup
SILVERBEAST
fully stock
SlowSilverGTR
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! Empty
PostSubject: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:16 pm

I'm running Steve tonight, if I win you ready to defend your spot?
Back to top Go down
fully stock
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fully stock

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-07-05

SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:20 pm

big man talkin yeaa right.. u seem confident about beating that auto eclipse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:21 pm

violin
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:32 pm

fully stock wrote:
big man talkin yeaa right.. u seem confident about beating that auto eclipse

Suspect What are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:36 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'm running Steve tonight, if(WHEN) I win you ready to defend your spot? is more like it "LOL"

We already know its hard to get you out to our meets, so running that Eclipse tonight will be the ideal thing to do... Chris, that Eclipse aint nothing to be fucked with out of the hole, so please don't take it for granted... However, both are AWD cars with decent power, so it should be a good one... popcorn
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:44 pm

gtr=wins popcorn
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:48 pm

I say the eclipse by a car. lol popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:41 pm

GTR by 3 launch that beast chris
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:42 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

i know the eclipse leaves soft but $$? little friendly wager?
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:47 pm

4DR SALOON wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

i know the eclipse leaves soft but $$? little friendly wager?

I'm down I got 50 on the GTR figure 50 is realistic and might get some more people interested
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:48 pm

50 or 100 works!

I gotta stick to my DSM brothers Surprised lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:51 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:07 pm

cant make it tonight.

should be avaliable saturday but the weather is in question.

p.s. i like how you call me out before u and steve even race.
steve thats a slap in the face. lol. dont just give it away!

oh and dont pay attention to fully stock, he has dirrhea of the mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:16 pm

Diarrhea* Got your back! lol
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:20 pm

infamous-speed wrote:

damn

google spell check and i still mess it up Embarassed
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:22 pm

asap1320 wrote:
p.s. i like how you call me out before u and steve even race.
steve thats a slap in the face. lol. dont just give it away!

popcorn
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:23 pm

asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

damn

Lol, no worries. But on a more serious note... Can you guys please get Luda's car out of the shop already!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:31 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:

damn

Lol, no worries. But on a more serious note... Can you guys please get Luda's car out of the shop already!

ASAP1320 is shane not chris, he gave chris the car to work on not shane Wink
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:33 pm

^ What that fgt said leave all that crap to pms
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:36 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Leave all that crap to pms

if he didnt ask it wouldnt have even been brought up.

i cant afford to have people assume things about me when i work my ass off everyday.

so i say thank you 4door for clearing that up
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:50 pm

asap1320 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

i cant afford to have people assume things about me when i work my ass off everyday.

Dude, I meant no disrespect with my previous statement. I am sorry if you took it out of context or If I worded it wrong. I know Both of you guys are working tremendously hard. I was honestly joking but I guess it was a bad joke. Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:56 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Dude, I meant no disrespect with my previous statement. I am sorry if you took it out of context or If I worded it wrong. I know Both of you guys are working tremendously hard. I was honestly joking but I guess it was a bad joke. Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

i didnt take it the wrong way, people have a right to know whats going on in local speed shops, thats a big deciding factor where people take their car.

i dont care if people talk or ask questions, i just wanted to clear up me and cwill do our own work and will probably be parting ways soon as ASAPerformance and CWILL Motorsports
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:58 pm

asap1320 wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

i didnt take it the wrong way, people have a right to know whats going on in local speed shops, thats a big deciding factor where people take their car.

i dont care if people talk or ask questions, i just wanted to clear up me and cwill do our own work and will probably be parting ways soon as ASAPerformance and CWILL Motorsports

That all sounds good. Hope all goes well for both of you.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:03 pm

Good luck with the biz Shane
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
asap1320
asap1320

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Good luck with the biz Shane

thanks,
ill be ok, we've always done our own thing pretty much.

just gotta find someone to rent some space in the shop.
if anyone is interested shoot me a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!   SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowSilverGTR calling out ASAP1320 Eclipse for the #1spot on the dig list!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next