SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot

Go down 
+19
K20hatch
CRUSH
DJNMS3
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
Drastic.
mona_acr
V6Chris
djdgk
LthlGT500
Vtom92
b18chatch06
Krusty DSM
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
Papa-Smerf69
Jspec Mk4
hwdcharger
s.e.a.n
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot Empty
PostSubject: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 12:31 pm

I need to get back on the list since I got kicked of last time. LMK when and where.
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 12:58 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 1:42 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 3:42 pm

This should b a good 1
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:11 pm

I shouldn't have NOTHING for your EVO(AWD) out the hole, ESPECIALLY on the streets, but i'll still give you your run.... I know you made the callout and everything, but how about YOU give me a day and time thats best for you and i'll see if it can work for me because I know you can't always make it out?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

^ Ill run your wrx from a 1st gear roll today if you want im bored i have a 16g 1990 krusty dsm.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:10 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Whatsup Ya'll was at the spot hte other day with my boy n saw a 300c run a procharged Camaro 2010, was wondering if this was the same guy?? > I believe the car was silver and on nitrous..just wanted to know what shot you were on??? I think it will be a good run with my WRX. LMK

yes it is the same and Hes all Motor no nitrous
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:17 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
Whatsup Ya'll was at the spot hte other day with my boy n saw a 300c run a procharged Camaro 2010 and was wondering if this was the same guy?? > I believe the car was silver and on nitrous.. just wanted to know what shot you were on??? [/color]I think it will be a good run with my WRX. LMK

Yes I did run a Procharged Camaro SS the other night, but im NOT on bottle, I ran him N/A!....
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:26 pm

Digs too i was hoping today :/
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

tiny 16g with stock intercooler still and just a few other mods
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:39 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
quote="SilverbeastSRT8"]Yes I did run a Procharged Camaro SS the other night, but im NOT on bottle, I ran him N/A!....

gsr interga wrote:
yes it is the same and Hes all Motor no nitrous[color=red]lol!: you guys are funny, so I guess he was all motor then and the whistling coming from under his hood was from exhaust lol!

Believe what you want homie, there is no bottle in the car.... And the whistling you probably heard was coming from the Camaro's supercharger!....

Whats done to your WRX, if you dont mind me asking?....
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:45 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
quote="SilverbeastSRT8"]Yes I did run a Procharged Camaro SS the other night, but im NOT on bottle, I ran him N/A!....

gsr interga wrote:
yes it is the same and Hes all Motor no nitrous[/quote

lol! you guys are funny, so I guess he was all motor then and the whistling coming from under his hood was from exhaust lol!

sry bro nitrous doesn't whistle, the procharged camaro does lol
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:45 pm

The SRT8 was on motor when he ran the Camaro, BTW welcome to the forum welcome
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:19 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
thanks for the welcome but you guys think i was born yesterday...i have been in the racing for 5 years and there is no way a 6.1 motor can stay with a 6.2+boost BS

Listen hear Newbie, like I told you in my previous post, you can believe what you want to believe!.... And if your from SFR and your whole purpose in joining SK.net is to start shit with me, then you can take your pussass back to SFR!... Besides, my shit is slow so what the fuck is the big deal anyways!....

No need to continue talking shit, so my suggestion to you is to let that bullshit go before I have to let you go off our website!....
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:42 pm

This Is funny who the fuk is this? The man is tellin u he was not on spray wer str8 up on this site baller n the camero was a good race but that ss was sad bottom lineif the 300 was on bottle it would have been at least a 7 car kill...welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:26 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

thanks for the welcome but you guys think i was born yesterday...i have been in the racing for 5 years and there is no way a 6.1 motor can stay with a 6.2+boost BS

Spray does not whistle dickhead superchargers do! You clearly have not been racing long enough lol! welcome
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 10:19 pm

djdgk wrote:
GT30WRX wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

Spray does not whistle dickhead superchargers do! You clearly have not been racing long enough lol! welcome
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 10:23 pm

even when you get the boost leak fixed its still gonna be parked, its a damn subi.
the only one ive seen about to go fast through pieces all over the track lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next