SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot

Go down 
+19
K20hatch
CRUSH
DJNMS3
infamous-speed
Phantom SRT4
Drastic.
mona_acr
V6Chris
djdgk
LthlGT500
Vtom92
b18chatch06
Krusty DSM
GT30WRX/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
Papa-Smerf69
Jspec Mk4
hwdcharger
s.e.a.n
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:01 am

yur a fag bro. but w.e ill let the cars do the talking im done talking shit with yu. ask yur dad to finish yu off from beating yur meat to yur 10th grade gf.
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:06 am

GT30WRX wrote:
djdgk wrote:
Ill run yu in my mustang any day but yu would need a 200 shot so suck a dick and try and get on the list I was on the list till my car fucked up. And I still havent called any1 out with my stang. So why dont yu try running silverbeast noryss s.e.a.n or v6chris. They will show yu what sk is all about!

Trust me I know what SK is all about. Listen my problem is not with SK so don't get me wrong. My problem is with people like you who think they run shit and the only thing they run is their mouth or other peoples car. So why don't you get your pussy stang ready so I can show you what this dickhead is really about. Until then let the fast cars talk only.

least u admit it lol! bet u my hyundai can beat ur wrx too, n im one of the slow ones on here, dont try any of the cars on this site ur gonna look even dumber than u already do, but anyways, welcome to southerknights.net mother fucker Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:10 am

GT30WRX wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
we can bet plenty money, i'll give you your race and the hit. if i dont win by at least 10cars i lose
must be no higher then 60

there you go again living in your little fantasies, and like djdgk keep your mothers money because I don't want it....and as far as giving me the hit listen I don't mind running you, i'll run anyone win or lose...I just don't want to hear the whole charity cry from you about the car and the hit and you pulling me X amount of cars. But listen i'm going to be the BIGGER man...you line up with me and if you beat me, then I won't talk shit anymore but until then I will always reply to your bullshit post.

lmao my bs post. your subi is parked as fuck.
I wouldnt waste my time running you in the 6er if it wasnt for money
and you sure as fuck aint ready
your better off staying quite cause a ton of cars will park that subi up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

ill put some money on the girly 6 cylinder mustang.... ill match w/e u wanna put up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:13 am

bet money WRX wont go out lol
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:16 am

didnt we threadjacked this shit lol o and shit if the wrx ready for a dig i think the s2k is ready to eat<
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:16 am

GT30WRX wrote:
djdgk wrote:
yur a fag bro. but w.e ill let the cars do the talking im done talking shit with yu. ask yur dad to finish yu off from beating yur meat to yur 10th grade gf.

yeah you let the cars do the talking but don't forget.....I still want my dick sucked...so don't forget the chapstick pretty boy

V6Chris wrote:
bet money WRX wont go out lol

well after that comment he just made i hope he doesnt go out No lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:21 am

Why don't yu Ask yur mother to suck yur dick. And yur gf has my chapstick in her purse I bought it for her with the money in my piggy bank bcs her lips where always chapped whe she sucked me up.

Last edited by djdgk on February 23rd 2010, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:24 am

GT30WRX wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lmao my bs post. your subi is parked as fuck.
I wouldnt waste my time running you in the 6er if it wasnt for money
and you sure as fuck aint ready
your better off staying quite cause a ton of cars will park that subi up

But I guarantee you won't be one of those cars in that ton...so once again let the fast cars do the talking and just go join djdgk in the slow bunch

lmao oh boy you really think you're something special lmao

lmao i know your father, i watched him pick you out the dumpster while he was on his usual milk route. he was our milk delievery guy
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:35 am

Well yu are at the bottom slow crew so I guess I run yu. So why don't yu stay down or get put in the we cry crew on jdms lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:42 am

jus bring the wrx ill fix ur boost leak for u, we can do 60-160 or 70-170 lmk im making 340w so it should b a real close race
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 1:18 am

Wow... just... wow.. This thread is full of " lawls ".
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 3:10 am

GT30WRX wrote:
mona_acr wrote:

wut happin to let the fast cars do the talkin... scratch ...

Listen, I have no problem with you...but i'm trying to understand the same thing your trying to understand...SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING??

word thats dope...kause i dnt got a problem with u...but 1st why im i posting...its because this is a public forum...and 2nd u dont understand...kause fast cars dont talk...they race...but i guess thats just how i think...but go0d luck with all the races that are about 2 come ur way....
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 3:26 am

GT30WRX wrote:
Papa-Smerf69 wrote:
jus bring the wrx ill fix ur boost leak for u, we can do 60-160 or 70-170 lmk im making 340w so it should b a real close race

Bro aren't you neck and neck with a intake Z06, what are you trying to prove that you are an asshole and puppy kicker...makes you feel big and bad beating a 350-400whp WRX huh? and then asking for a 60-160 or 70-170 as if you don't have a big enough advantage already....why don't you ask me to take off my turbo while your at it....trust me when I come out the shop we'll line it up but it will be a 0-120 or 40-140....deal??

this is what happens when u let the fast cars talk...trust me bro when i tell u all forums r lyke quick sand...the more u fight the faster u sink
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 3:59 am

GT30WRX wrote:
mona_acr wrote:

word thats dope...kause i dnt got a problem with u...but 1st why im i posting...its because this is a public forum...and 2nd u dont understand...kause fast cars dont talk...they race...but i guess thats just how i think...but go0d luck with all the races that are about 2 come ur way....

Listen, maybe you are more intelligent and civil then the few members on this thread....I posted info about a certain SRT8 I saw race a Procharged Camaro....I thought it was on spray...who wouldn't after it was door to door with the procharged Camaro....ok so a few members tell me it's not on spray and I thought they were joking after I see that "Silverbeast" got serious with his post I apologized for any offensiveness....but then if you go back to post number 23 and 25..both DJDGK and V6Chris try me for no reason....so ofcourse i'm going to give them fire back...you guys can take it how you want but at the end of the day they pulled out guns on me first all I did was fire back...anyways i'm out...too much little kid shit talk(not everyone)....SilverBeast I PM'd you so we can set something up after i'm done with the shop...Peace

no i understand...but trust me another mans treasure should not be your worrys...somtimes u gotta trust ppl on wut they say...but the shit talkin..do as you please...but to me their just words...but go0d luck on ur races bro
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 10:30 am

what are you trying to prove that you are an asshole i am a asshole actualy n dont entertain bullshit n i dont kno u or ur car n i dont care, wen we race its on my terms thats y i am wer i am, n u r where u r, i dont need to waste time on the wrx we will find u something in ur power range
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 11:03 am

Steve how does Wednesday sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot   S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.e.a.n. calling out SILVERBEAST for the #3 spot
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next