SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out for the #9 dig spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
93hatchy
93hatchy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-22

calling out for the #9 dig spot Empty
PostSubject: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:45 am

let me know whats good i know ur broke but u told me its cool so hurt feeling about this man just need to get on the list
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:47 am

It's cool bro congrat on yur spot I'll be calling yu out next week lol
Back to top Go down
93hatchy
93hatchy

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:51 am

thats cool man w.e ur ready let me know
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 4:02 am

Now thats just wrong no matter if they told you it was ok!

If you want to get on that list so bad then call out the next person up on that list.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 11:40 am

Na gio it's cool I told him he could call me out. I'm just gonna call him out when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Very tempted to go for the 9 spot on the dig list.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 8:13 pm

Lol go for it bro but the hatch is #9 now when I'm done with my mustang maybe we could do a dig
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 10:36 pm

djdgk wrote:
Lol go for it bro but the hatch is #9 now when I'm done with my mustang maybe we could do a dig

Brother you know im not going to take your spot from you!

But when that 9 spot changes, Im going after it.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 10:58 pm

Lol thanks bro
Back to top Go down
93hatchy
93hatchy

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 1:38 am

ok well the kid told me to call him out we will run it when he gets back on the road he has 14 days to get th truck back on the road before we race so he has time so i really dont care if u get mad 305 i know its a bitch move but he said it was cool i will let him get back on the road then we will run it so when hes ready im ready
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 3:04 am

93hatchy wrote:
ok well the kid told me to call him out we will run it when he gets back on the road he has 14 days to get th truck back on the road before we race so he has time so i really dont care if u get mad 305 i know its a bitch move but he said it was cool i will let him get back on the road then we will run it so when hes ready im ready

Me get mad? Nope Im not mad but you even calling it a bitch move so why do it? Perfect example is the 8 spot on the roll list. Papasmerf has a cracked manifold and he told me that its cool to call him out but Im not going to do that even though he wants to run now because I just moved up on the roll list. I will just wait until the car is fixed.
Don't take it personal. I hold the 9 spot on the roll list so Im going for the 9 spot on the dig list. As I move up I will move up on both list if I can make it happen. I personally will not take the spot from djdgk and I have my reason why.
Anyway I never taken the car out of the hole so there is a good chance I can get my ass handed to me by a civc. lol! No pun intended but when your name is on that 9 spot dig list Im coming for it. lol!
As for now im just having fun and going one spot at a time.
Back to top Go down
93hatchy
93hatchy

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 2:22 pm

im not #9 im going to run him before i take the spot he has time to fix hes truck and then we will run when hes ready i will be ready to i got to get tires before anything and when hes ready i will be so yea bro its no bug deal to me i was going to call him out anyways and he told me to do it so i did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out for the #9 dig spot   calling out for the #9 dig spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out for the #9 dig spot
Page 1 of 1