SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight

Go down 
+4
srt4
CARLITOEVO
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
8 posters
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:03 pm

Lets see if that thing can hang with a lil 281Ci with a lil KB and 3,650L?LBS car.

I am ready Joel !!! I was ready when you broke down and I am ready now

Lets do this>>> show me you can hang with me 50 to 150 Tonight.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:06 pm

YOU CALLED ME OUT THE RULES STATE I CAN PICK MY ROLL 70-160 Jerkit Jerkit HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:11 pm

Joel you will lose tonight that vette its slow man. I dont want to hear any excuses>> you chase you let off you lose, simple as that one race thats all you'll get.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:20 pm

BUT frank same gose for u ? right >> you chase you let off you lose.... NO excuses
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:22 pm

Oh the drama popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:26 pm

Bro I never chase I am always at front and some people I know they always let off when I am at front then they say Oh I spun>> When I let off I Am always At front not behind Anthony. lol.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:28 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel you will lose tonight that vette its slow man. I dont want to hear any excuses>> you chase you let off you lose, simple as that one race thats all you'll get.

Lmao. Racing like this dosnt make that much sense to me. Can someone explain to me? The purpose of a roll race is to see what car is faster (more Mph). If your just racing to get a win take it to the track where the driver will have a larger influence. I never really got the I JUMPED, YOU CHASE, I WIN mentality
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:17 pm

well we will see 2night popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 4:50 pm

This will definetly be The Main Event tonight, so yall boys better come prepared!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:56 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:20 pm

que pinga
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:25 pm

out of all days tonight! I cant make it.. any1 gunna take VID of this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:29 pm

Someone chickened out and Failed to do my race >>Lol So no race of me and z51 will happen till someone in here decides to take a piece of my slowcobra 50 to 150 roll like slowhite did.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowZ51Joel Spot Climber By Default For the spot#2 Tonight
Page 1 of 1