SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list

Go down 
+7
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
boosted87
Steedafied
86fox
SILVERBEAST
Fam0uz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:30 am

Let's do this shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:30 am

Ok, 40-140 see you in 30mins!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:33 am

lmao lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:35 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:41 am

Frank your funny as fuck bro lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:03 am

I've $5,000 on the Cobra!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:06 am

LMAO wtf! I take it this is so Joel has to run the cobra instead of the Z06? Or for Joel to have to run the #7 spot? I'm confused lol.
Back to top Go down
boosted87
boosted87

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:07 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:16 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Be sure to get it on vid too Frank because im quite sure that we all want to see how your gonna make this possible!.. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:42 pm

Frank ur a fuckin clown lmao, and I mean that in a good way this time.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:08 pm

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CALL OUT YOUR OWN CAR? Rolling Eyes IF THATS THE CASE WHEN I TAKE THE #6 SPOT ILL HAVE MY CHARGER 3.5 V6 ON 22" WHEELS AGAINST MY VETTE THEN SAND BAG THE VETTE. WOW THE CHARGER WINS lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:11 pm

THE KB COBRA IS NOT THE CAR ON THE #6 SPOT. THE CAR ON THE #6 SPOT IS THE Z06. IF ITS SOLD I GET THE SPOT. THEN YOU HAVE TO CALL ME OUT. HOPE THAT COBRA CAN DO 160+ affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:14 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I've $5,000 on the Cobra!
I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY lol!
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:19 pm

so... who won lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:27 pm

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL ,FAIL, FAIL, FAIL. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:11 pm

I think the cobra beat the Z06 by a mile cause there was no driver on the Z06 lol! lol! lol! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:18 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CALL OUT YOUR OWN CAR? Rolling Eyes IF THATS THE CASE WHEN I TAKE THE #6 SPOT ILL HAVE MY CHARGER 3.5 V6 ON 22" WHEELS AGAINST MY VETTE THEN SAND BAG THE VETTE. WOW THE CHARGER WINS lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

That's the entire point, everyone knew that Frank was selling the Z06, if I wanted to be a wise ass I would have called him out in my 4cly work truck. There is no doubt that you car is fast Joel. There is also no doubt that you will be higher on the list than #6, but you should have to race someone to get there. The entire point of the list is to promote the sport of racing not climbing the list. If cars are sold they should be removed from the list and everyone should move up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 3:12 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

That's the entire point, everyone knew that Frank was selling the Z06, if I wanted to be a wise ass I would have called him out in my 4cly work truck. There is no doubt that you car is fast Joel. There is also no doubt that you will be higher on the list than #6, but you should have to race someone to get there. The entire point of the list is to promote the sport of racing not climbing the list. If cars are sold they should be removed from the list and everyone should move up.

I agree with slowwhiteshelby

Joel you should do the same thing I did blow your motor up by winning races like I did.>> not by climbing up the list by DEFAULT<< Jerkit Jerkit2

Winn your spot Like did agaist all does fast cars out there END OF THE STORY JOEL BE READY FOR THE COBRA Saturday Night; Your Ass Is Mine.

Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:20 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

I agree with slowwhiteshelby

Joel you should do the same thing I did blow your motor up by winning races like I did.>> not by climbing up the list by DEFAULT<< Jerkit Jerkit2

Winn your spot Like did agaist all does fast cars out there END OF THE STORY JOEL BE READY FOR THE COBRA Saturday Night; Your Ass Is Mine.

Cool
THAT CAR CAN ONLY WIN BY DEFAULT. THATS WHY YOU WANT A 40 ROLL. YOU ARE PRAYING THAT I SPIN THE TIRES. LOL. THE TRUE TEST OF POWER WOULD BE A SIXTY ROLL WHERE BOTH CARS HOOK. AT THE END OF THE DAY NIETHER THE Z06 OR THE KRUSHER COBRA CAN HANG WITH THE VETTE UP TOP.ANYBODY WITH 600+ THAT WANTS TO TRY LET ME KNOW. IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TO PARK YOUR ASS TOO affraid Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:32 am

the fair thing to do is remove the car and move everyone up.

have spot #10 vacant.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:55 am

NorySS wrote:

have spot #10 vacant.

x1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:10 am

NorySS wrote:

have spot #10 vacant.

X2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:24 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
NorySS wrote:

have spot #10 vacant.

X2

x3
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:31 am

NorySS wrote:

have spot #10 vacant.

Sounds good Nory, I will then remove ThePunisherZ06 from the KOTS list all together and move everyone up 1 spot and leave the #10 spot vacant... So Z51JOEL will be forced to make another official callout AND RUN HIS CAR in order to make it on the KOTS list, I believe this decision should make everyone happy!...

The list will be updated shortly!... Thanks
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:34 am

thats cool steve.
everyone else raced there cars to get on the list right? so that shouldnt change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list   CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra calling out ThePunisherZ06 for the #6 spot on the KOTS list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next