SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.

Go down 
+29
2003styellowsrt
srt4
NorySS
03eatoncobra
b18chatch06
Fam0uz
julio
BlackMambaLS3
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Eifelrennen
JP GTR R35
kleistang/ BANNED
Blue Nightmare
03terminator
s.e.a.n
LthlGT500
MRxSLAYx
mona_acr
2Face
V6Chris
SILVERBEAST
MrEJay-1
CRUSH
antoanS4
Phantom SRT4
CARLITOEVO
vette
Jspec Mk4
Steedafied
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 3:36 pm

Lets Do This Crhis Wends Night 60 Roll Power for Pwer.

Its Time To Do Some Cleaning on I75 With Your Fat Hoe. Bring It. Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 9th 2009, 3:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 3:37 pm

somebody. plz get this shit on video popcorn
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 3:58 pm

We need MULTIPLE ANGLES of this race PLZ. This will be epic.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 4:11 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 4:18 pm

Steedafied wrote:

Participating in a hetero orgy (and I don't mean just bringing the others water,) while doing some blow, & also managing to spin some good electronic music at the sametime.. is epic.

Not a street race between 2 stangs.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 4:24 pm

vette wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Participating in a hetero orgy (and I don't mean just bringing the others water,) while doing some blow, & also managing to spin some good electronic music at the sametime.. is epic.

Not a street race between 2 stangs.

- Matt
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 7:53 pm

See you Wednesday night! Oh and don't forget your For Sale sign your going to need it!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 7:56 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
See you Wednesday night! Oh and don't forget your For Sale sign your going to need it!!!!

OK thats cool No problem>>OH but you don't forget your Supercharger At home either you are gong to need that too. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 7:58 pm

We will talk about your phone call to me today, but I will say this, try not to fuck that POS Kenne Bell up again, or blow your motor before Wednesday night! I'd hate for you to miss the major ass raping you are about to receive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:01 pm

Things I will not forget are!

2.75 pulley for 26psi
80 Jet for my new 150 shot!

Things you should bring!

Anal Ease, so it don't hurt so bad!
Your pride, so I can stomp on it after the race!
And the for sale sign with "blown motor parked cobra for sale, $500 OBO

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on November 9th 2009, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:03 pm

anyone need a camera man? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:11 pm

Really hope it doesn't happen, but I'm thinkin double KO in this race.

- Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:17 pm

My car is fine, however Franks car will blow!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:38 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Things I will not forget are!

2.75 pulley for 26psi
80 Jet for my new 150 shot!

Things you should bring!

Anal Ease, so it don't hurt so bad!
Your pride, so I can stomp on it after the race!
And the for sale sign with "blown motor parked cobra for sale, $500 OBO

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 8:54 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
[youtube]

We'll see.. jajaja>> 2.75 pulley and 150shot>> You will blow up wends night chris Trust me..

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:22 pm

HOLY SHIT! GET ME OUT OF HERE! THE SHIT TALKING IS NECK DEEP affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:41 pm

Hey Joel this how your toilet is going to look like after you lose to my car.. I think you are going to feel a lil be sick Brother.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 9th 2009, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
[youtube]

We'll see.. jajaja>> 2.75 pulley and 150shot>> You will blow up wends night chris Trust me..

Don't worry about my car Frank, I'll be way ahead of you. Just worry about you with oil all over the road from a cracked block! Make sure you control the car when that happens. I'll say a little prayer for you before we race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:52 pm

Dont worry Chris lethal performance will donate you a motor scratch I think; so race your car like champion, I know in fact that parts from your motor will be found in Japan after you blow the fuck up too. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Dont worry Chris lethal performance will donate you a motor scratch I think; so race your car like champion, I know in fact that parts from your motor will be found in Japan after you blow the fuck up too. Jerkit

lol!

See you Wednesday night slow poke!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 10:37 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 10:43 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 10:45 pm

I hope none of yall blow up Wednesday night because I really want to see the outcome of this race with both cars "all out", no excuses!.... Should be interesting... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 10:58 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 12:27 am

Chris make sure ur bottle is on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.   CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby For The Spot#1 On The Roll List.
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next