SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to digg??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I8URRICE
Professional Street Racer
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Who wants to digg?? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 1:27 pm

Hey guys, been awhile since ive been out there to race MY OWN CAR...but now its time..whos ready to loose there spot and DIG??
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 1:30 pm

well u got to call them out befor u can take there spot <
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 1:46 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
Hey guys, been awhile since ive been out there to race MY OWN CAR...but now its time..whos ready to loose there spot and DIG??

WHATS UP colton what car u have now what set up?
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 1:51 pm

got my old yellow car back, 351w, Stg 3 Highports, Supervictor, pulling heads today, putting cam in next week and will be ready for next weekend hopefully
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 2:01 pm

good shit, cant wait to see it on the road.
i dont have a dig car ready thats fast enough though for that car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 2:07 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
got my old yellow car back, 351w, Stg 3 Highports, Supervictor, pulling heads today, putting cam in next week and will be ready for next weekend hopefully

nice bro so u bought it back and how fast is that car at pbir?if you dont mind me asking..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 3:38 pm

I8URRICE wrote:

Good shit Colton, we'll I guess I'll see you out there next week then!.. And dont forget to make a KOTS list callout before you come, that way your at least guaranteed 1 race... Im just trying to prevent what used to happen to you last year on how you came way from Naples and NO ONE wanted to run you!.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 6:26 pm

yah for sure..me and stephan (white civic) just got done pulling the heads, they are getting droped off tomorrow to make sure they flow what they used to before i got rid of it, and then as long as buddy rawls can turn my cam around fast enough i will be there next weekend, wil be out of town this weekend!..i might do low rolls as well if no one will dig with me..

Luis, pbir was not an option when i owned the car..only 1/8th mile was available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to digg??   Who wants to digg?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to digg??
Page 1 of 1