SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???

Go down 
+17
3Fingas
NoPis10
Phantom SRT4
hwdcharger
kachup
E82jxk
Krusty DSM
b18chatch06
LthlGT500
CRUSH
305Taco
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
SILVERBEAST
asap1320
MRxSLAYx
2geezy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 12:53 am

TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE YOUR GOING TO GET PULLED??? Jerkit
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:07 am

WTF??? lOL
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:11 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
WTF??? lOL

we have a bet on this race... whoever loses has to take permanent marker (not a sharpie) ya know one of those (big magnum 44 muthaf*ckas) and write penis lover across his forehead!
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:15 am

$20 on the gtr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:34 am

No doubt your car is fast, but I got a $100 on the GTR... popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:53 am

2geezy wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
WTF??? lOL

we have a bet on this race... whoever loses has to take permanent marker (not a sharpie) ya know one of those (big magnum 44 muthaf*ckas) and write penis lover across his forehead!
Haha. I want to see that
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:57 am

Next Wednesday night, you know the spot. Bring the sharpie and a bottle of lube, because after I pull a train on you I'm going to shove that sharpie straight up your big ass!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:00 am

Don't forget!

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:20 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Next Wednesday night, you know the spot. Bring the sharpie and a bottle of lube, because after I pull a train on you I'm going to shove that sharpie straight up your big ass!

No homo!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:27 am

Damn this is truly going to suck for whoever loses.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:30 am

2geezy wrote:
We have a bet on this race... whoever loses has to take permanent marker (not a sharpie) ya know one of those (big magnum 44 muthaf*ckas) and write penis lover across his forehead!

I see this being the end of somebodies relationship, and Chris, I just hope it aint you because I know you about to get married soon!... Evil or Very Mad LOL
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:04 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Don't forget!

See you dont seem to realize.... i know what you run you have no clue what i run.... i know you went 10.98 @ 129. Fucked up thing is i know i can beat that. so yea when im ramming that marker up your ass you can call me daddy from now on!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:09 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:17 am

I'll go ahead and start the excuse list for you Brian!

My clutch couldn't hold the power!
I ran out of injector!
I ate too many donuts last night!
I missed a gear!
I spun tires!
My ass hurt from being fucked from my boyfriend last night!

That should get you started, I'm sure you'll have plenty more!

I'm going to hate to have two write on that pretty little forehead of yours! BTW I didn't know you wore glasses!

Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:33 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'll go ahead and start the excuse list for you Brian!

My clutch couldn't hold the power!
I ran out of injector!
I ate too many donuts last night!
I missed a gear!
I spun tires!
My ass hurt from being fucked from my boyfriend last night!

That should get you started, I'm sure you'll have plenty more!

I'm going to hate to have two write on that pretty little forehead of yours! BTW I didn't know you wore glasses!

You knew my car wasnt at it full potential when we ran last. You also knew my 2step wasnt set up right. Ohh and if i can recall properly your the one who had problems on our first race.. heres a video to refresh your memory!! this time there is no do-overs!!! so you make sure your not "ohh GTR PLEASE SUCK MY PEE-PEE" and fuck up setting your launch control cause i wont stop this time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:45 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:51 am

2geezy wrote:

You knew my car wasnt at it full potential when we ran last. You also knew my 2step wasnt set up right. Ohh and if i can recall properly your the one who had problems on our first race.. heres a video to refresh your memory!! this time there is no do-overs!!! so you make sure your not "ohh GTR PLEASE SUCK MY PEE-PEE" and fuck up setting your launch control cause i wont stop this time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All I hear is you adding more excuses to the list!

I'm so sure the out come of the race you don't even need you to take a passanger, I don't want them video taping my tag number. Besides 1Brian=1Chris&1Passenger! I don't want to add weight as another excuse as to why you lost!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:54 am

unless the gsx is on spray now or running bigger turbo/more boost i see the gtr walking it out again.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:58 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:00 am

b18chatch06 wrote:
unless the gsx is on spray now or running bigger turbo/more boost i see the gtr walking it out again.
jesse you raced me on my old setup as well... the same as he did. Im making alot more power now and my car id dialed in! so let chris think his 80,000 shit-box can keep up with my 16 year old car which cost less then his rims and tires!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:11 am

2geezy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
jesse you raced me on my old setup as well... the same as he did. Im making alot more power now and my car id dialed in! Even I know his $62,000 super car will mop up my 16 year old shit box which cost less then two of his tires!

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:15 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
2geezy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
jesse you raced me on my old setup as well... the same as he did. Im making alot more power now and my car id dialed in! Even I know his $62,000 super car will mop up my 16 year old shit box which cost less then two of his tires!

Fixed!

its funny how my 16 year old shitbox is keeping up with your 62,000 supercar... you right it is fixed cause now i am actually faster then you
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:19 am

Reread that and get back to me with something better than that!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:30 am

2geezy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
jesse you raced me on my old setup as well... the same as he did. Im making alot more power now and my car id dialed in! so let chris think his 80,000 shit-box can keep up with my 16 year old car which cost less then his rims and tires!

new turbo? or just maxed the red out
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:39 am

its probably not making enough to beat jesse shurg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next