SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???

Go down 
+17
3Fingas
NoPis10
Phantom SRT4
hwdcharger
kachup
E82jxk
Krusty DSM
b18chatch06
LthlGT500
CRUSH
305Taco
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
SILVERBEAST
asap1320
MRxSLAYx
2geezy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
E82jxk
E82jxk

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-07-10

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:39 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:07 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
2geezy wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
unless the gsx is on spray now or running bigger turbo/more boost i see the gtr walking it out again.
jesse you raced me on my old setup as well... the same as he did. Im making alot more power now and my car id dialed in! so let chris think his 80,000 shit-box can keep up with my 16 year old car which cost less then his rims and tires!

new turbo? or just maxed the red out
yea i maxed it out.... i ran you on 25 lbs
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:09 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
its probably not making enough to beat jesse shurg
vinny shh your mouth.... we were door to door till 130 then he would pull away from me. that was before the 1600s and the pump and the red maxxxed out!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:11 pm

2geezy wrote:
Its funny how my 16 year old shitbox is keeping up with your 62,000 supercar... you right it is fixed cause now i am actually faster then you

Brain, your gonna have to be about 8-10cars faster with no fuck ups to be at least heads up with the GTR.... Goodluck
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:12 pm

chris is going to lol!

but it would nice to see it popcorn popcorn popcorn

Last edited by kachup on September 10th 2010, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:13 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Reread that and get back to me with something better than that!

Ya know im sick of your "I walk around and my buttcheeks sqeek" attitude!!! i am going to put you in your place little man... And watch out now i am doing some weight reduction "im going to the gym everyday" ohh yea and i am taking the spare tire out of the trunk! NOW WHAT? lol!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:30 pm

2geezy wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:
vinny shh your mouth.... we were door to door till 130 then he would pull away from me. that was before the 1600s and the pump and the red maxxxed out!

The fuel did nothing but allow you to barely push a little more out of your turbo lol that was already towards its limits.... the Pump/Injectors didnt add hp lol, re run Jesse and let me know if you win i would like to know if my bench raceamtics is right.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:36 pm

Talking out the tire and losing a couple of pounds isn't going to save you! If I were you I'd FRANK out the interior, take the AC out, and loose the power steering!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:38 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
2geezy wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

The fuel did nothing but allow you to barely push a little more out of your turbo lol that was already towards its limits.... the Pump/Injectors didnt add hp lol, re run Jesse and let me know if you win i would like to know if my bench raceamtics is right.

When's your shit going to be ready? I'd love to park the both of you in the same night!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:43 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:
2geezy wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

When's your shit going to be ready? I'd love to park the both of you in the same night!
Depends if i want to possibly shatter my weak drivetrain to race you/Beat you, if i do its for your spot and i wont work my way up it will be direct.
We can roll it but i know you wont.

I Won't be upgrading the drivetrain for a bit.

I should be out WED unless something else stupid happens like it did last week with the wrong tranny parts.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:49 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:

Depends if i want to possibly shatter my weak drivetrain to race you/Beat you, if i do its for your spot and i wont work my way up it will be direct.
We can roll it but i know you wont.

I Won't be upgrading the drivetrain for a bit.

I should be out WED unless something else stupid happens like it did last week with the wrong tranny parts.

Guess we will never know unless you man up and race!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:54 pm

Let me enjoy it for a few days before it breaks again, then i will take your spot no problem, you ready to drop off the dig list top 3? Wink
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:23 pm

After I park Brian's shit box I'd be more than happy to teach you a few things too!
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:48 pm

gud luck wudnt wanna c the gtr's get pulled by a 1st and 2nd gen exclipse lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 4:20 pm

Ain't going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 5:13 pm

lol @ these 2 homo's... u know u dont care anout the cars, u just wanna dig eachother out. Fkn fgts
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 5:23 pm

2geezy wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I'll go ahead and start the excuse list for you Brian!

My clutch couldn't hold the power!
I ran out of injector!
I ate too many donuts last night!
I missed a gear!
I spun tires!
My ass hurt from being fucked from my boyfriend last night!

That should get you started, I'm sure you'll have plenty more!

I'm going to hate to have two write on that pretty little forehead of yours! BTW I didn't know you wore glasses!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You knew my car wasnt at it full potential when we ran last. You also knew my 2step wasnt set up right. Ohh and if i can recall properly your the one who had problems on our first race.. heres a video to refresh your memory!! this time there is no do-overs!!! so you make sure your not "ohh GTR PLEASE SUCK MY PEE-PEE" and fuck up setting your launch control cause i wont stop this time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I watched the video waiting to see the the GTR get walked BUT it didn't happen...
What am I missing ?????
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:23 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol @ these 2 homo's... u know u dont care anout the cars, u just wanna dig eachother out. Fkn fgts

Anyone know where I can find a light loyal camerman?

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Anyone know where I can find a light loyal camerman?

Wasn't Cody light/loyal enough?... lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 6:37 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:

Wasn't Cody light/loyal enough?... lol!

Not after this comment Steve! lol!

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:03 pm

Im gonna chill till you make ur way to #1, then im gonna snatch it from ya, LOL.
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:27 pm

3Fingas wrote:
Im gonna chill till you make ur way to #1, then im gonna snatch it from ya, LOL.

He's not gonna make it.
Might as well run me
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:52 pm

asap1320 wrote:
3Fingas wrote:

He's not gonna make it.
Might as well run me

Lmao! Start throwing the insults out!
Back to top Go down
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:31 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
3Fingas wrote:

He's not gonna make it.
Might as well run me

OK,

Lmao! Start throwing the insults out![/quote]

OK
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:21 pm

The 2g is gonna get the walkk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next