SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???

Go down 
+17
3Fingas
NoPis10
Phantom SRT4
hwdcharger
kachup
E82jxk
Krusty DSM
b18chatch06
LthlGT500
CRUSH
305Taco
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
SILVERBEAST
asap1320
MRxSLAYx
2geezy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:43 pm

3Fingas wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
asap1320 wrote:
3Fingas wrote:
Im gonna chill till you make ur way to #1, then im gonna snatch it from ya, LOL.

He's not gonna make it.
Might as well run me

OK,

Lmao! Start throwing the insults out!

OK[/quote]

i never see you out??
lets try for wednesday

im trying to get td evo and the fast silver gtr out there too
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
3Fingas
3Fingas

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-21

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:07 pm

[/quote]i never see you out??
lets try for wednesday

im trying to get td evo and the fast silver gtr out there too[/quote]

I used to be out often when I kept the car in weston (1yr ago). Now it stays in boca. I'll try and get back south by wed. Have to throw the intake back on it. I'll get back.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:34 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:40 pm

3Fingas wrote:
i never see you out??
lets try for wednesday

im trying to get td evo and the fast silver gtr out there too[/quote]

I used to be out often when I kept the car in weston (1yr ago). Now it stays in boca. I'll try and get back south by wed. Have to throw the intake back on it. I'll get back.[/quote]

Cool. Lmk
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:50 pm

We doing this tonight Brian or did Vinny wear you out last night?
Back to top Go down
greddy2die

greddy2die

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 3:35 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol!

Everyone should run Brian in one night. 1 long bideo of him getting walked.

Me and him are supposed to do a dig also, whenever I get my rims w/ the mickey's that I have that are in miami.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 3:42 pm

wow i miss all this shit talking lol.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 4:06 pm

julio wrote:
wow i miss all this shit talking lol.

It was all in good fun!
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 4:12 pm

i know just like it was when i used to go out there with u guys. idk if u remember i was the one who had put together that burgandy 86 mustng for danny. im lookin forward to goin back out there with u guys to hangout get a few runs in and talk some SMACK lol! could someone pm me the spots
Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 7:31 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

yea chris im down.. IM GOING TO LOSE BUT ITS ALL GOOD!!!! I GOT MONEY ON YOUR CAR.... WANNA MAKE A WAGER??
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 7:45 pm

on his car pulling me from his 45 roll ya most likey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???   CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT THAT SLOW A$$ SILVER GTR FOR THE #3 SPOT ON THE DIGG LIST!! NOW WHAT PENIS LOVER???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3