SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO

Go down 
+20
Papa-Smerf69
Chris Green/ AKA COCK BOY
djdgk
Tiger.T
darkphantom
vette
HPCole
MRxSLAYx
BlackMambaLS3
NorySS
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
LthlGT500
Steedafied
03eatoncobra
Vtom92
V6Chris
xtremejimmy
H22Sean
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 6:48 pm

WOW thats all i have to say. That porshe is flying
Back to top Go down
H22Sean

H22Sean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 7:21 pm

wtf tht put a ricer spoiler on the porshe and it will fly away
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 7:29 pm

good runs. porshe clearly 700+ whp... congrats on the win(s)
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:14 pm

lol i love all the safe shit talking on the computer probably posted from the OP who swallows daily.
that porsche is fast, but half of the edits are wrong
its vortech vette, the wheels on the 240 are 29x13 supposedly
and the shit talking on the screen didnt happen at all back in the lot lol.

matter a fact i think someone even called you all fuck boys and you guys were uber quiet lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Vtom92
Professional Street Racer
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 9:06 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol i love all the safe shit talking on the computer probably posted from the OP who swallows daily.

matter a fact i think someone even called you all fuck boys and you guys were uber quiet lol! Rolling Eyes

+1 lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 9:22 pm

lol one more thing, you have no room to talk. you talked a house of shit in spanish and english to someone and never showed saying how you eat faggots for lunch and breakfast or something. lmao
i got the giggles
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 9:26 pm

whoops wrong supra owner lol
fail on my part

the other guy never showed anyway lol
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 9:54 pm

good runs, the porsche is running hard.
is the porsche going to race the 240 with bottle?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 5:43 am

DAAAAAMN! That Porsche is sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 11:45 am

V6Chris wrote:

Listen you little faggot ass bitch. I'm tired of your little fucking gay ass remarks and pussiness over the internet. Come and tell me to my face at the next meet. When I found out who you were I was extremely disappointed because I would feel ashamed to beat your fucking ass. I am the last guy on here to fight and if you want, go back and check all my posts and see if I ever disrespected or told anyone anything about fighting. I don't have to. If I got a problem or want to talk shit I tell that person straight the fuck up in their face. But you want to keep throwing shit at me so I'll make sure you will have that opportunity at the next meet.

P.S. Matter of fact you weren't even by this whole shit. Me and Joel spoke before and after the race. He knows how it went down. And all the fuckboy shit was him ranting. That shit went away. And if you only knew how the fuck it went down you would keep your fucking mouth quiet.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 11:48 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 1:02 pm

good clean run chris your car is moving. hope to do it again when im finished with the vette Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 1:06 pm

im really tired of all the shit talking. people run thier mouths and in person they want to suck your dick this goes for all you smack talking mother fuckers out there if the shoe fits wear it at least step up to the plate i wish one of you pussy smack talking mother fuckers would try me i bet that would be the last mother fucker you try so for all you pussies that hide behind a key board and talk smack be brave pussy step up or shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:18 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Listen you little faggot ass bitch. I'm tired of your little fucking gay ass remarks and pussiness over the internet. Come and tell me to my face at the next meet. When I found out who you were I was extremely disappointed because I would feel ashamed to beat your fucking ass. I am the last guy on here to fight and if you want, go back and check all my posts and see if I ever disrespected or told anyone anything about fighting. I don't have to. If I got a problem or want to talk shit I tell that person straight the fuck up in their face. But you want to keep throwing shit at me so I'll make sure you will have that opportunity at the next meet.

P.S. Matter of fact you weren't even by this whole shit. Me and Joel spoke before and after the race. He knows how it went down. And all the fuckboy shit was him ranting. That shit went away. And if you only knew how the fuck it went down you would keep your fucking mouth quiet.

lmao check out how mad this cat is lmao. i disrespect you because you do the same and talk your shit. only difference is i dont cry when i read these post. lmao i can laugh about it and be a real guy in person.
I've talked a BUNCH of shit to some people and ended up being good friends with them. not saying ima do that with you. i dont even know you so how can i confront you.

If you're mad because what i said is true tough shit son. lmao I HEARD EVERYTHING AND WAS RIGHT THERE
i know how it went down to the T lmao....fool
like you said he was ranting...this video is just a true highlight on your pathetic shit talking is worse then any shit talking I do.
you wana be cool and talk with someone then go home and talk the house of shit. lmao AT LEAST IM REAL about it.
I've NEVER gone up to someone ran them acted cool with them, then go home and embarrass them and talk that shit like you.

must be that lifestyle, i like the ending though its quite cute, he took you out to blue martini, then you had to video tape your life like its MTV lol.
adorable

btw dont say you're not mad, you just talked about fighting son, lmao this pisses you off so much you wana throw down lmao.
what i do i call tellin the truth more then shit talking lmao
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:28 pm

btw if you knew me you should said hey?! lmao this is like the 3rd guy to say HEY I SAW you and you were to pussy to come up to me and i dont even know the fuckin guy lol
last guy saw me with a FFS racing shit and said V6Chris HUGE. you just idk why you didnt.

btw for Chris Green who i know reads this too, pretty wack on your point as well to have that video up like that and be cool with it. I'm sure in person you said nothing to Joel about how you Stretched him, to look at the stretch it doesnt fit in a camera blah blah blah. that is some weak shit on both parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

First of all I didn't make the fucking video. And second of all it is what the fuck it is. You don't know shit. You don't know how it went down so just be quiet please. And this video for whatever it is, should make Joel come out harder next time and that's it. He should come out and gun after Chris. Its part of street racing. Look what Alberth did when I made the video about his fucking car. I'm friends with him. He never once disrespected me and neither did I.

The fighting shit is with you because you disrespect. Nobody should disrespect anyone period. Especially when you are not even part of this fucking race or have anything to do with it! Not even Chris, Steve, Joel or I disrespected one another. Know the fucking difference. I'm done talking to you. I'll see what you have to say next week and that's it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
First of all I didn't make the fucking video. And second of all it is what the fuck it is. You don't know shit. You don't know how it went down so just be quiet please. And this video for whatever it is, should make Joel come out harder next time and that's it. He should come out and gun after Chris. Its part of street racing. Look what Alberth did when I made the video about his fucking car. I'm friends with him. He never once disrespected me and neither did I.

The fighting shit is with you because you disrespect. Nobody should disrespect anyone period. Especially when you are not even part of this fucking race or have anything to do with it! Not even Chris, Steve, Joel or I disrespected one another. Know the fucking difference. I'm done talking to you. I'll see what you have to say next week and that's it.

lmao you're not part of the race? why are you talking?
disrespect? if the truth is disrespectful to you then man up.
I was there, i heard and saw what happen quit talking like you know more then anyone.
you're not done talking either because you'll respond to this or respond in person i dont care which.
If you didnt make the video then my fault for blaming you.

either way its wack for Chris Green to have it up like that wouldnt you agree?
if you know what happend you would know, this video is exactly what you call disrespect. you're disrespecting my boy, or not you but Chris Green is so i think its bullshit that he was so civil in person; post shit like this. SO i will talk shit about it and point out the truth. It should been a civil video just like he was in person.

if he woulda kept it like that and just posted the video it woulda been all good. the 240 got walked harder then the vette and there was no disrespect toward the 240.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 10:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
posted from the OP who swallows daily.

This is disrespect you punk bitch. I'm done talking. See you Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 10:16 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
posted from the OP who swallows daily.

This is disrespect you punk bitch. I'm done talking. See you Wednesday.

no i said i was pointing out the truth?

lol!

lmao get the fuck outta here with that shit son. ive seen your videos. disrespect as fuck. i wouldnt wana be your boy if you paid for my build
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 10:23 pm

btw i'd like an reputation point for my last joke
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 11:00 am

Good runs.
This video would have been 10x better without all the editing. Why can't people be modest when they win a race?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 12:05 pm

I agree the video would've been better without the editing, but I don't understand why people are mad at the shit talking? You'd think people would be used to it on here by now...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 1:31 pm

respect is over rated
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 2:27 pm

porsche is a rocket !whichever cheerleader did the video just really got cocky there was no need for that editing ..congrats chris green on the win.i expect tirso rematch soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO   Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Green's Porsche vs Tirso (all motor) & Z51Joel - VIDEO
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next