SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...

Go down 
+7
LthlGT500
TonyTurbo
djdgk
03terminator
Stockness
Eifelrennen
SlowSilverGTR
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... Empty
PostSubject: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:53 pm

I will take a 8 ball with a side of greens ..please make that 2.....dont be shy YO...BREAK ME OFF....hit my shit and I WILL fuck you up affraid

Truth is I am sick and tired of having too constantly repair my piece of shit Mustang...with all these mods it has become a nightmare....

It is too fast for the street ...I have lost to a few Gtr's and AMG's from traction issues.... attentionwhore

My girl hates riding in it...who the fuck would? It is noisy and uncomfortable and kinda is like driving around in a ROLLERCOASTER on wheels

Personally I want a AMG...why? It has class..it isnt made out of plastic and spray paint...it wasnt made on a monday or friday by drunk semi-retired retards....it has more then enough power and most importantly
I am tired of owning a Kiddie car ...at my age I should be driving a real man's car not a hopped up noisy White TRASH mobile....
Yes White Trash..thats me...I admit it...you can take the mustang out of the trailor park but not the trailor park outa the mustang...

So what have we learned from this thread? attentionwhore

1. Mustangs-Camaros-Corvettes are for White Trash
2. I am White Trash SINCE I own a car made by White Trash...
3. I want a AMG built by intelligent people not retards and PEDOPHILES...
4. My car is simply too fast and too uncool to own anymore...
5. My dick is really not that big... though pics at a certain angle will make you think otherwise
6. There is always a faster car that can whip your ass...infact there are a few remote control cars out there doing 0-60 in less then 2 sec.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOSE TO ONE OF THOSE?? I HAVE TWICE...and he was on just a Half a BATTERY PACK!!!!!!!!!so I FEEL like owning a fast car is just a way of saying "Fuck you and your oil spill...FILL MY FUCKING CAR UP WITH HIGH GRADE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!)
7. Make sure you smoke a FAT ASS SPLIFF right before you race ...because then you wont care of you lose or win...or if you get pulled over by the PIGS...you will just be CHILLIN like a VILLIAN ....YO
8. And last but not least...be safe guys...no jerking off while racing and no sticking shit up your assholes while racing either...I swear this will get you into an accident and you may hurt yourselves

Peace OUT Homies..... afro

8. ARE YOU SERIOUS? You read 1-7? you fucking idiots....... wtf

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on June 8th 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:55 pm

Hmm, my mom's E55 wasn't that impressive. Have you thought at all about Porsche?
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:01 pm

LMAO at this nigg, some one is having some fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:04 pm

damn Chris, are off the meds today? lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: PORSHE WHAT? ARE you kidding?   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:05 pm

With a 100 shot-pulley and tune a E55 will run 132mph through ther 1/4....

WHAT PORSCHE does that with 4 doors and air conditioned seats?

LOL hell a S65 ...the most powerful engine put in a production car ...v12TT with a tune runs 126mph through the 1/4 WITH 4 people in it

FACT IS.... there will always be a faster car out there..WHO THE FUCK CARES...so why not drive in style and enjoy it...I hate driving my SLOWSTANG....it is right up there with getting FUCKED IN THE ASS by a 250lb. prisoner

WHAT PORSCHE does this? a 911? WHY a GTR will spank a 997 OVER AND OVER...

I am refering to AMG's because they are comfortable...CLASSY...COOL...RELIABLE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A SLEEPER WITH MORE POTENTIAL THEN MOST CARS BUILT RIGHT NOW....
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:09 pm

Mods please delete this thread my brother is a dumb ass retard that's most likely high and jerking off in my office!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:10 pm

Wow bro. How old are you? And your still logging in your brothers accounts and doing stupid shit to it. Honestly grow the fuck up. It was funny the first time now it's just gay.
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: No dude....I am on   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:13 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:16 pm

djdgk wrote:
Wow bro. How old are you? And your still logging in your brothers accounts and doing stupid shit to it. Honestly grow the fuck up. It was funny the first time now it's just gay.

He's 40 and has no life!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:23 pm

Wow your bro kicks u in the nuts weekly!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:30 pm

SlowWhiteShelby's Brother 2: Chris 0
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:57 pm

djdgk wrote:

you homosexual I'am calling you out on the spot right now on this exact subject.

You CLAIMED on a different site after you said something way to far past a joke, that "your brother" Rolling Eyes typed that up not you.

THE FAIL
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:58 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
djdgk wrote:

He's 40 and has no life!

Damn he has a GTR and AMG and hes still the 40 Year Old Virgin!?!?!? lol jk
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:11 pm

lol! owned!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:24 pm

looks like my admin powers have currently been disabled, looks like this thread might have to stay up for a little bit

-LthlGT500-
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
djdgk wrote:

you homosexual I'am calling you out on the spot right now on this exact subject.

You CLAIMED on a different site after you said something way to far past a joke, that "your brother" Rolling Eyes typed that up not you.

THE FAIL

I'm not calling out chris lol I know it's his brother. My gay ass brother does the same exact shit when h comes him from college. My comment was directed to his brother you more-on.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:41 pm

first of all
More-on is STRICTLY ME, gfto w/that shit son. <internet rippin!!
next-your std feel out your pocket.
lastly-you typed that son on jdms, you're just not brave enough to admitt.
the last lastly- I'am #1
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 8:33 pm

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD! MY BROTHER IS A HOMO! I changed my PW so he can't log on from my office.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 10:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
first of all
More-on is STRICTLY ME, gfto w/that shit son. <internet rippin!!
next-your std feel out your pocket.
lastly-you typed that son on jdms, you're just not brave enough to admitt.
the last lastly- I'am #1

Yes you are the #1 dick rider. Congrats I got your trophy with me you can claim it at the meet tmw.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:06 am

This Is BS

Hey Guys You need to delete this Thread!!! Seriously

This Is Some Disrespectful Shit.

Someone Got Mad cuz he has two cars that one caused him over $100,000 with Tax, and the other one $80,000+tax and They are both Parked.LOL

Don't hate cuz your Brother has a $50,000 Dollar Car Made by Ford Companies that it already pulled trains on Both of your cars>>THE GTR and Your Tuned Modded TT V12 AMG Benz Bullshit car.

Even My 04 cobra will pull trains on both of your cars Jerkit with 200HP less than Chris car .

Get a life Bro; Stay parked with your two over priced slow ass cars and let the fast car Rule the parked-ones. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:25 am

Chris Brother>>You Need to figure out how to get Those REGATE Cars to get a second Faster before the Summer gets Here you Regate Bitch. or other wise Get your Self a GT500 If you Really wanna go Faster. lol!

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 6:16 pm

here is your quick fix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...   I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am calling out all HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS ...I need a quick fix...
Page 1 of 1